It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton and ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Ok, just woke up, and I had to share the kookiest dream.

First, I don't care for or follow celebrity buzz, especially Paris Hilton, but here is the dream:

I am in the ATS bar, sitting at the bar sipping a drink. I am watching news reports on the bar television that show the infamous Paris Hilton attempting to give a solid interview about something important, though it is never revealed to me what that topic is. She is being interviewed by Barbara Walters. I notice that she is being heckled, everytime.

The hecklers are muttering something I can not understand, but what I can hear is the sound of a type pf foghorn when Paris tries to speak , and in my dream I identify it as a skunk horn. Yes, I know, but the hecklers are wearing skunk work t-shirts, and I call it a skunk horn in my dream.

I start to feel a little sorry for her. Then, I look away from the TV and glance to my right, where low-and-behold, Paris is sitting 2 stools away.

My immediate reaction is to want to find out what she has to say. But I feel as though I am being watched, and fear repurcussions if anyone were to see me talking to her.

I slowly begin to add alphabet ice cubes to my glass of pepsi (at a bar?) and am attempting to spell out a welcome with bobbing cubes around the rim of the glass, when I realize the alphabet cubes will not float.

The snow storm woke me up. Thats it, weird.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
hah hah hah hah hah!
ATS bar.
Alphabet (soup) ice cubes.
SkunkWorks hecklers.
Barbara Walters???

I'll attempt a .....interpretation-though I know nothing of them.

(editted for questionable content-U2'd instead)

Is that the gist of your dream, you think?

[edit on 16-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
hahaha

Ok, you might be on to something.

I can honestly say I have no idea what it means. I can usually make some sense of my dreams, which usually play out like movies. This one was so nutty, I just couldn't.

It was good for a laugh, maybe thats the only purpose. Or maybe its because I ate a peanut butter sandwich before bed. But if Paris Hilton comes out with a world-shatterig secret...you heard it here first buddy.

Haha. Cheers

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by helpmefindtheway

I just had a dream that what I wrote above was a T n C violation, not just a T n C violation but a SEVERE T n C violation, so I came on the edit it with that disclaimer when I saw your writ. I didn't mean it to be. I dreampt paris as a person too, and thought, oh gawd, I gave bad humor again.

Your dreams sounds very cool, my friend, very strangely cool. The skunkworks calling foul was the strangest part about it. I don't really buy in that dreams have interpretations. Sometimes they are just saying what they are saying.

I been insomiatic for 5 days with knarly dreams-I am unacoustumed to. The moons been full.

Curiously, how were your dreams last night?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I saw nothing in your reply that would be a violation.

Course I am a newb. Haha

I enjoyed your interpretation. There is nothing better than waking up and laughing first thing, it just sets the tone for the day.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
lol! you can repost it then if you think if was funny. I don't have a copy-I u2'd it to you.

top topics

join