It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close Encounters....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I hope i am not shooting myself in the foot by asking this question but after my siting on the 24th of oct. i feel driven to gather data and sift thru it for some kind of common threads.

The siting i had is repeatable. That being said i will go back out there to view the occurance again when i can find the time. However i realize that at some point not having the proverbiel 9 lives as a cat....sooner or later i run the risk of having one of the sat ships come in close to where we view them. In any case what i am getting at is simple enough. Is there anyone on this board that has had a genuine encounter with ET (Gray's) and then walked away from it without being spirited away? And if so can you describe what happened during said encounter?

I hope to dispel some of the fear of the unknown and maybe learn a few lessons....ie: leave the hand cannon in the truck....don't run...stand your ground...etc.

Thnx in advance for your future postings...

DW

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
They are here to watch and observe, nothing more, but they have to follow the rules too. The rule is that no being may improach on another's free will. This is why abducties are always pictured walking out to meet the abduction as they are enticed to do so.

There are layers to consciousness, more are under the clear and understandable conscious mind then are above. If you look at what you percieve as "conscious" mind and the stuff that is percieved but not registered in your psychie as "unconscious", true consciousness is the sum total of all of that.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I found the following in your post a bit intriguing:

"The siting i had is repeatable. That being said i will go back out there to view the occurance again when i can find the time"

How did the siting occur, was thru meditation or some other mechanism/

I have heard of some people experiencing encounters or other paranormal activities when starting out with meditation or spiritual exercises.

As for initiating contact, without being spirited away, I don't think i could really give you a clear answer to this question. Mainly though i would have to ask if what you are looking for is contact where you maintain control of the situation under your own terms. If that is the case I would have to say that would be difficult to determine, when taking into consideration certain aspects of what you would be dealing with.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
No meditation.

I was on lets say a remote desert site looking over the evidence left behind by an ancient race of peoples not yet proven to have been in colorado that i have been working on by doing a lot of footwork over the years. Ie: hiking...taking pictures...etc.

I was advised on the way into view a certain roadless area as i was to look at it again on the way out. While on site i felt wierd. I had an almost electric feeling that was extremely strong the entire time i was on this site looking around...kind of like a feeling of to much coffee perhaps...hard to explain other than it was not over bearing nor did it trigger the fight or flight response and it did disapate once i was removed from the are to a certain extent.

It was dark on the way out and i was told to look out my passenger side window at the same spot and i say a very large oval shaped yellow light. I thought it was odd as there are no roads that far back in as its a conservancy area...
My guide as it were used a flash light and started blniking the light at the yellow light...and after about 5 minutes i observed but didn't see them exit from the light 7 small orbs? if you will that were very bright...almost a crystal white light with one red blinking light like that of a standard aircraft. T o make a long story short i became a believer after observing some of the wild acrobatics being made in front of myself and seen with my own two eyes.
And my guide has been doing this for years....hence where the repeatable comment comes from. So...he said the orbs have been known to come rather close to where we were viewing them so before i go back out to observe this again i want to take as many precautions as possable so my feet stay firmly planted on this earth....

top topics

join