It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCENARIO: Would you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I don't believe it was Whitley Streiber but one of the better-known alien abductees once said that, after some prolonged years of periodic abductions, the aliens extracted a black mass from his lungs, indicating it was the byproduct of his lifetime smoking habit. The extraction would ultimately save his life and it was indicated that was a kind of "thank you" or "repayment" for years of involuntary medical exams. Anne Streiber frequently tells that abductees who attempt to communicate with their abductors during the episode do receive responsive communication.

IF you ...

(1) believe in alien abductions

(2) believe there is a "probability" that the above incident took place

(3) found yourself in life-depending need of some advanced surgery of the type described above which human medical science did not have the technology to perform

Would you attempt to "provoke" or in some other way seek a way to be abducted with the intent of communicating a request for medical aid or assistance to your abductors if ...

SCENARIO 1 - you had no other information or guarantee about the abduction experience and future abductions to which you might be subjected as a result of "provoking" the first abduction

OR

SCENARIO 2 - you knew that "provoking" the first abduction would subject you to annual abductions for the rest of your life but that the examinations to which you would be subjected would be benign in the sense that they would not cause physical discomfort, alteration, mutilation or shortening of life

OR

SCENARIO 3 - as Scenario 2 but you specifically knew the abduction experiences would, in addition to non-invasive examinations, each involve invasive, but painless, extraction of small amounts of -

- blood? [Yes / No]
- semen? [Yes / No]
- hair strands? [Yes / No]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Yes I would, A: If I knew that the beings are not hostile in their long-term motives as visitors to this planet regardless of how nice they are being to me personally. And B: If I knew for a fact that they are in fact ET's and not demonic beings (which is almost the same as A).

But by many accounts the ET procedures are often (not always) quite painful; their favorite method of mitigating trauma seems to be memory erasure rather than anesthesia. So that means you might have to suffer excruciating pain during the procedure, in exchange for a memory erasure (and a cure).

That being said, I once had a C-section in which my anesthesia failed, and I nearly climbed off the table while the surgeon was cutting! I screamed like I was dying the whole surgery (because I felt everything; every cautery, every cut, every stitch). I would give almost everything to not remember that. But my daughter was worth every second of it. So, I guess, would a cure for cancer be worth the pain. Even better if there was to be no pain in the first place.

new topics

join