It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Figure in my Bedroom

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The dreams have stopped!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The dreams have stopped!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have had a seperate experience. I would like someone to maybe reply with some insight. I don't quite think what I experienced was this 'shadow man' or as some ppl say a dark figure with a coat or whatever.

I had trouble sleeping so I was switchin positions and trying to dream up a story to help me sleep. In the middle of this I was facing the wall and I had just rolled over to face the rest of my room, my eyes were shut. Immediatly after I had rolled over facing my room with my eyes still shut my dream ended and the only thing in my mind was a picture. This picture was unbelieveable. It was a short and quick image of a man standing in my room next to my bed. His eyes were the only real characteristic of him and he had slightly red eyes. Almost like the cartoon batman with the slits for eyes but red not white. He had broad shoulders and seemed to be leaning to the left. The rest of his face and body was black without really any characteristics.

This was just the beginning. The real terror was what I felt when i saw this image. I felt completely helpless and felt like I couldn't move, scream, or even look away. I tried to do the thing where you have a bad dream so you 'change the channel' or try to change the dream. It didn't work for once in my life. Idk if it was my own thoughts or something but I remember just knowing this was satan or something of that nature. I remember..praying to god. Asking him to save me and shield me from this 'satan'. Nothing happened and nothing stopped my fear. Finally, I grabbed my remote and turned on the TV so there would be light in my room. The feeling went away so did the image. I began to recite the prayer 'hallowed be thy name, thy kindom come'..ect.

I watched tv till I passed out and thats my story. Please, anyone experience this or wanna reply? I repeat I was not asleep and this figure didn't attack me or anything..It was just a very overpowering and overwhelming figure I felt was something from hell.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
HI Everyone,
Well I had a strange experience VERY similiar to what was described.
I have had other very weird encounters also but this one was very different from my past experiences. I am a very active dreamer and sounds sleeper. And I seem to attract these types of things when I am sleeping.

It was a couple weeks ago and I went to bed on a night that was very ordinary. I was in a very sound dreaming sleep when I awoke with a jolt and shot up out of my bed and instantly saw a shadow figure pretty tall and humanoid looking. It was just standing in the corner of my room by the door about 7 feet away from my bed. I instantly screamed as a reaction and in that second the figure disappeared before me. At that time I could not remember what just happened nor what I had screamed about or was frightened of.. Just that i needed to get out of my room. I ran into the hallway in a panic. After I calmed down I went back to my room and sat in my bed with the lights on. I slowly was able to recall why I had been scared and the shadow figure I had seen earlier.. But it was like the thing mind warped me into forgetting it was there. What it was doing or what it wanted I havent a clue. But this experience has been bugging me ever since. I thought I would share.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JipStix

More on a dark figure: it would seem more common than I realized, when I was 10 months old you can believe this or not! I could walk and was busy playing with some toys in the room next to the stairs leading to the bedrooms but wanted a particular toy that was upstairs getting to the foot of the stairs I looked up and at the top of the stairs I witnessed a dark figure with a none human face and either smoke or a mist rising from it's shoulders. baring in mind my age I would think that imagination had nothing to do with it, there in after I suffered nightmares when I eventual went to sleep I never had that experience again but later on from a adolescent right through until now I have been able to sense things, some of the things that have happened in my life had left me wondering if what I had seen back then was the beginning of a hex. Your experience has brought that memory back.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystery76

Hi may I just state from what a white witch (self professed) had told me there is no dark magic nor any good or bad magic however it is down to the individual as to what magic is used for.

while there is a lot of evil in this world remember it's not the dead that can hurt you, if you have used astral projection accidentally or otherwise you would see things that would amaze you but nothing that scares. the mind is a nasty thing at times but when your asleep it only does this to purge the nonsense of the day you have just had.
blessings to you

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join