It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mogul balloon (explanation for Roswell crash) never went up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The mogul balloon explanation has just been debunked by a former skeptic of the Roswell story! Mogul balloon test flight #4 was said to be the first successful launch of the project and the explanation for what was scattered over the foster ranch, but a diary entry from the head scientist of the project shows that flight #4 was never launched because of bad weather. Another declassified letter was discovered from Major Curtain to Peircey Wiley head of the Dallas FBI head quarters describing how unknown material found on the ranch was to be sent to Dayton Ohio for study and can you please stop this story from coming out because it was leaked to the media! go to the link provided for the full story and video. ufomedia.blogspot.com...

[edit on 16-11-2008 by neil a]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
interesting news thanks for posting it

of course we all know the Balloon story is just a story anyways, but it's should be interesting to see the documentation if it truly exists ?

i can just imagine the explanation they are going to have to come up with to re-sweep this under the rug...

also wonder if these documents had anything to do with this thread ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

hmmm...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

interesting thread, if the material found was just a balloon and they knew what it was why did it have to be sent for study? the memo found was actually asking the FBI to make the potential news story about the shipment to Dayton go away so the public wouldn't be suspicious.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by neil a

not a big deal if there are documents that show the FBI was asked to make a statement about the debri being taken somewhere because they are just gonna say that it was a National Security issue and to sensitive to release a statement like that. easy way out of that one.

the notes about the number four balloon not being launched that day are are just notes and can be debunked easily imo.

but the other way out of this is to say it was a Kite, a radar reflecting kite and that's what they are going to say .......is my guess. don't know

but you can hear Jessie Marcell Sr. tell what he saw as well as the Kite theory brought into play in this video...

my guess is, we won't hear anything more about these documents because they are inconclusive as far as proving anything that the MSM will carry a torch for.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

thanks for the video, im guessing Marcell can tell the difference between a radar reflector and something other worldly! lol we just keep catching them in lies and they come up with new ones... frustrating! now the official story is debunked, it couldn't of been mogul because the first successful flight was launched after the debris was found! what will they come up with next...and i still dont understand why they have to ship a balloon and reflectors or whatever for study when they already know what it is!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the update!

The Roswell crash incident will always live on until MOD/GOV. admit the media stuff up/bull# they made back in the 50s.

They still have egg on thier face today but wont admit it.

It will all come out one day plus many other cover up stories, it is becoming harder these days for Goverment and Military cover ups to stand face as we are not so dumb and gullable these days.

Swamp gas and ball lighting, nav lights do not wash anymore, neither does floating candles and illuminated balloons.

We all no if there is a good siting and a report with public evidence and has been studied inside and out that the above excuses no longer come into play.

Only black ops craft/rev.engineering and the ufo/Et craft are left as undeniable.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by neil a

yea i don't believe for a second that Marcel was incapable of identifying something from a military project of that time era. the only thing i don't understand about what he said is..."the pieces were small and all over the place", so how could a weather balloon or a kite be destroyed in that fashion just by hitting the ground ? that makes no sense at all.

also what is puzzling is he said you couldn't bend the material even with a sledge hammer, but there where little pieces all over the place ? that makes no sense either.

i don't know about these documents proving anything but i have to ask why the presenter in the video didn't show them ? i didn't see any ?

next question is where are the documents ?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by neil a
The mogul balloon explanation has just been debunked by a former skeptic of the Roswell story! Mogul balloon test flight #4 was said to be the first successful launch of the project and the explanation for what was scattered over the foster ranch, but a diary entry from the head scientist of the project shows that flight #4 was never launched because of bad weather. Another declassified letter was discovered from Major Curtain to Peircey Wiley head of the Dallas FBI head quarters describing how unknown material found on the ranch was to be sent to Dayton Ohio for study and can you please stop this story from coming out because it was leaked to the media! go to the link provided for the full story and video. ufomedia.blogspot.com...

Amazing Find it's nice to see news like this.

Star And FLAG

-Ign0RanT

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by neil a

Even Kevin Randle's blog debunks the Mogul Balloon theory quite well. The Mogul Balloon is still a weather balloon, and the people who saw and picked up the wreckage would of known that.

www.kevinrandle.blogspot.com...

Maj Randle has many interesting things to say about Roswell and UFO research in general.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

thats a good question were are the documents,i wonder if hes gonna release them or if this will fade away like so many other claims.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

thanks for the link, i think the mogul story can be laid to rest now, its wasn't the big secret they tried to make it out to be.

top topics

join