It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a liberal

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well first I want to apologize to the person I stole this concept from.

But I think this is a good think.

We we can adopt liberal on ATS then undo their brain wash then we will get some much need people with straight head on ATS.

Is there any liberal willing to be adopted and change his corse of life?

Out,
Russian

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Russian]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
There's only one member(^) in contention so far.
j/k

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
There's only one member(^) in contention so far.
j/k

Nada are you my first victim... oops canidate?

Well Lets see you are very brain washed and it will take much of my resource to undo that.

j/k

Out,
Russian

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Wait just one cotton pickin' minute here, Russian.

What you are wanting to do is admirable, they are in dire need of help. Were to convert everyone, the nation would be stronger, there'd be more jobs, more business, more money, less whining...life would be grand. Except one place. Here.

This is the Mud Pit. This is where we come to drink a beer and have a political debate. If we are all on the same sheet of music this would be entirely NO fun. So please, conduct operation Save-A-Soul on another board. This one is too precious to destroy!

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   

We we can adopt liberal on ATS then undo their brain wash then we will get some much need people with straight head on ATS.

This is the best #ing idea i've heard in a long time. Whoever came up with this idea is brilliant!
any panzy ass liberals want to grow a spine?

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Well, I think you just lowered the tone of what was meant to be a humouress and harmless thread, thank you very much.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Well, I think you just lowered the tone of what was meant to be a humouress and harmless thread, thank you very much.

jeez, calm down john nada. Don't be so uptight - it was in jest. I think you just lowered the tone by making a big deal out of nothing.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   

This one of the lamest thread in BTS history. I know, i've been in quite a few.

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I might be willing to listen to Russian but I would insist he learn how to spell. I just can't be lectured to by anyone without proficient understanding of grammar, language or syntax.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer
I might be willing to listen to Russian but I would insist he learn how to spell. I just can't be lectured to by anyone without proficient understanding of grammar, language or syntax.

LMAO!! Now that right there is teh funny.

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   

jeez, calm down john nada. Don't be so uptight - it was in jest. I think you just lowered the tone by making a big deal out of nothing.

No, you took it too far, as someone always does...

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   

This is the best #ing idea i've heard in a long time. Whoever came up with this idea is brilliant!

:bash:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
sweet Ocelot...where did you get your comedy act? It is really funny. "You!!! off my planet!" oh my god, you are so clever.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   

sweet Ocelot...where did you get your comedy act? It is really funny. "You!!! off my planet!" oh my god, you are so clever.

Why Thank You American Mad Man! Im glad you like it.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'd be willing to listen, however...

I don't hate black people, I don't want my wife/gf in the kitchen bare-foot and pregnant, I actually care for people from birth to military age and I don't particularly care for the desire to kill liberals and abortion doctors but wanting to save a fetus...

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Ah remember I am an ALIEN.

Well atleast a resident alien.

That is why I cant spell for shyite.

Out,
Russian

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Ah remember I am an ALIEN.

Well atleast a resident alien.

That is why I cant spell for shyite.

Out,
Russian

Well I am glad you are not an ACTUAL alien because if you were I would be afraid that part of your "reprogramming" programming would include "probing" in delicate places.

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by observer]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
I'd be willing to listen, however...

I don't hate black people, I don't want my wife/gf in the kitchen bare-foot and pregnant, I actually care for people from birth to military age and I don't particularly care for the desire to kill liberals and abortion doctors but wanting to save a fetus...

Reprazent Brotha! Russian, how 'bout I adopt you and show you what real freedom is? Or is the soviet blood still coursing through your veins?

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Is there any liberal willing to be adopted and change his corse of life?

Out,
Russian

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Russian]

Why? So, I vcan be a repressed in-the-closet homosexual who denies gays equal protection under the law? Don't get me started.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite

Reprazent Brotha! Russian, how 'bout I adopt you and show you what real freedom is? Or is the soviet blood still coursing through your veins?

Sorry its to risky to drain all the blood from me.

I might die.

On the other hand i can adopt you and just replace a couple of filters and ta-da there you go another republican on ATS!

All of the above should be taken as a joke.

Out,
Russian

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join