It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing Of The Guard 'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location Alan Keyes laws

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
For the record..........

I keep hearing people say that this info would have been investigated and brought into the open by Mccain/repubs if in fact there is anything to it.

For one,

Mccain has/had his own birth place eligibility issues. Why on earth would he want to bring attention to this. He himself, may not even be legally allowed to be president.

I am also under the impression that the Parties themselves are responsible for vetting their own candidates. Not a third party, or the gov or the opposite party. And it is entirely possible that any of those people who asked, were as most of you are, ok with the BC that he has presented.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Corsi has a PHD and his a joke. Education doesnt necessarily eliminate one from social and political bias. There is no such thing as a perfect individual.

Both Paul Krugman and Al Gore are highly educate, they both were awarded nobel peace prizes and and krugman with a PHD, yet folks on the rightwing love to constanntly belittle these individuals. So i find it funny you use education as an excuse for Keyes and his little stunt.

Keyes pritty much has a personal agenda, his jumpted on the bandwagon with a bunch of hypocritical idiots and nobody should be jumping with because the bandwagons goes no where. This goes beyong keyes... Andy Martin, another one putting up a lawsuit accused Obama of being a muslim terrorist then changed his mind on that and decided to accuse Obama of lying about his real father. Apparently Martin tolds others that Obamas real father was this african american journalist... and yet his among the few who lodged a lawsuit against Obamas natural born citizenship
do you see the hypocrisy here?! Both his parents would be natural born
and yet now his accusing Obama of being born in Kenya
what the heck?!
His just an example of the rightwing nuts lodging these lawsuits.

And keyes with his bad loss in 04 against Obama, when he was exposed for unlawfully using campaign money. Damn straight he has a personal agenda, but as said, like Bergs his case will be dismissed

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by southern_Guardian

Was your dissertation on constitutional theory also? Otherwise, I really don't care about what you have to say against the man.

I hope you are right cause I sure as hell won't take any pleasure in saying I told you so

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

Oh this goes beyond McCain my friend...

Hillary with her deep connections in Washington would have exposed anything like this if it were true, trust me she would have stopped at nothing and we all know damn well Clintons will throw anything and everything.

Obama has also been running for 2years, this notion that some how the Bush administrations and all the investigative organizations such as the FBI/CIA/NSA etc did not do a deep backround check on this guy... I mean seriously now.. get back to reality.

He was born here and he is a citizen and every official knows that.

Remember Romney 68'? He made an attempt to run for president and it came out he was born in Mexico, and by this he never even made it to the nomination.

The higher up knows his american born so they backed off from this one... all thats left are the minority in the conservative base running around ignorantly over something thats old to the campaigns.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Iv proven beyond a constitutional doubt that Obama is a natural born citizen and that he cannot have possessed dual citizenship. Iv posted this time and time again prior.

Im pritty darn sure his a natural born citizen, iv looked at the american, Indonesian and Kenyan constitutions so many times I can repeat them in my head

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Why don't you submit your findings to the Supreme court and save them some time?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Oh this goes beyond McCain my friend

You are forgetting one thing also. We don't know who is really running the show for sure do we. We also don't know what the real plans are.

I am not saying that Obama was born in Kenya. I am suggesting that the public can some times on their own accord, throw a wrench into the plans of the power. Ordinary every day people are often underestimated.

We shall see what happens in the end. But whether it was all a part of the plan or not, we will likely never know.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Why don't you submit your findings to the Supreme court and save them some time?

No, im sure the officials are verymuch capable of doing such a thing... Why dont you actually have the evidence to actually counter what myself and many others have done time and time again proven?
All I see is partisan bickering from you fellas, nothing significant to prove your argument... Everyday it becomes more so that this has little more than to do with post election bickering.

What are you really so negative as to think the 1000s of men and women who looked in the president elects history would miss something significantly and constitutionally wrong? Come on
. its become apparent that you folks really dont have anything on man... this is just post election sour grapes.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

Yess... now its an "NWO" conspiracy and everybody is in it... government officials... rival campaigns
.. Everybody who doesnt agree with the anti-Obama propaganda blogs and the conservative minority is in on this....

As I always say! One mans conspiracy is another mans junk

[edit on 23-11-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

What about his travel to Pakistan in 1981 when US citizens weren't allow to do so? Keyes petition states the only logical way he could have done so was by using on of his other passports: Indonesian, Kenyan or British. Sorry I missed your clarification of this point.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightgawker
I don't believe the present law applies, it was the law that was in effect at the time of his birth and that law dated back to either 1941 or 1942 and specificly stipulated that the birth mother had to be either 18 or 19, I forget the age stipulated, and the sticking point there is that the birth mother inquestion was a year under the age stipulated in the law that the mother had to be at the time of birth for that law to apply, granting the nationality of the mother to the child if born outside the US. You can't apply the present law retroactively to a person during an earlier time when a different law was in effect and applied to them at that time and she clearly didn't meet the age criteria set forth in the law for it to apply to her and her newborn baby. I believe where the difference is in the McCain situation is that both parents were of American nationality and native born at that, living outside the US with the one parent on active military duty and the child in question being born out of the country because of the active dutu status of one of the parents. I don't know if McCain was born in a military hospital or a civilian hospital in Panama and I doubt it matters because both his parents were natural born citizens, of legal age for the law in effect to pertain to them at that time and with at least one parent being on active military duty which necessitated the birth taking place outside the country.

If Obama was in fact born in the US as he claims then all he must do is provide the original birth certificate, not something that was generated much later to serve in it's place. Presently Senator Obama couldn't even get a drivers license or an official, state issued identification card with the documents he's using as "proof" of his birth in Hawaii, and I know this as a fact because my mother just went through it here in Pennsylvania. The issuing authorities here will only accept the original document issued by the state WITH THE RAISED SEAL INTACT; not a xerox or photocopy of the original or anything else PERIOD! Clearly Sen. Obama cannot produce the required proof or he would have done so rather than create this huge fiasco and cloud of doubt! Thusfar everything that has been presented simply doesnt pass the scrutiny of experts who's job it is to make determinations about fraudulent documents or documents which have been intentionally altered! I'm sorry but there can be no exceptions to the law, it must be applied TO ALL equally and fairly or they serve and protect none of us! You can throw the race card at me all you want but it doesn't chane the facts or the truth, and for your information I felt Alan Keyes was the best qualified candidate and would have gladly voted for him for President if I had the option to do so but unfortunately he didn't have the same level of support, particularly from the Middle East, as what Obama has, and we all should be concerned about THAT! And frankly there are far too many democrat members of Congress taking campaign contributions and cozying up to CAIR and The Muslim Brotherhood. They are the last people our lawmakers should feel beholding to for special consideration and priviledges as they are known to expect in return for their "contributions"! You don't think they're giving them all that money because they actually like them do you? They only do so because they know they can expect much in return for their "investment" and I guarentee you if you are unhappy with things now with our Constitutional freedoms and liberties, you're really going to be upset having Sharia law shoved down your throats, including "honor killings" of women for the dumbest things you've ever heard of as is now the case in newly occupied Great Britain! It's not so "great" anymore under the disgraceful "Sharia Law" which flies in the face of a civilized world, the rule of law and human compassion and decency! For those who think Sharia law is for them, go to Britain or Iran and try it out!

The Muslim Brotherhood? LOL. Oh brother. That's full of #. There's only ONE member of the Senate and the House who's a Muslim and that's Keith Ellison of Minnesota. And hon Sharia Law can't be in the U.S. because we're a democratic republic with a Constitution. Same thing with Christian religious rightwing freaks who want to turn this country into a theocracy. Have you screamed about them? I think you need to worry about them hon and not any Muslim's.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
reply to post by LittlePinky82

Nobody made a fuss over John McCain being born in the Panama Canal did they?

You obviously need to do some research. There was a suit filed against him that has been thrown out. There was also another one which has been discussed here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which names both Obama and Mccain as ineligible.

It became such a big deal that the senate passed a resolution, which both Clinton and Obama agreed to. He was also battered so much that he produced an original BC to the media.

a non-binding resolution expressing the sense of the U.S. Senate that McCain qualifies as a "natural born Citizen," as specified in the Constitution and eligible for the highest office in the land.

This resolution is not legally binding and would likely have been challenged in the courts like Obama is currently, had he won the election.

Based on all of this, it is not just an Obama thing.

You don't know what I mean by "fuss" do you? Do you see thousands of threads here on ATS talking about John McCain? If he won you wouldn't see that # either here because John McCain is a white republican who is an elitist politician.

It IS an Obama thing. Where's Alan Keys and this Bergs person with suits against McCain? Yeah, right. Where were they talking about it during the election? And if they're oh so concerned about Obama being a citizen why didn't they speak up two years ago before Obama won the primaries? Get real. It IS an Obama thing.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Did those of you to are bashing Alan Keyes know that he earned a PhD in government affairs from Harvard University in 1979, having written a dissertation on Alexander Hamilton and constitutional theory?

If your credentials top his, then by all means call him whatever you want. If you think I'm going to agree with your put downs just because you said so then you are quite mistaken.

en.wikipedia.org...

And that means what exactly? Barack Obama was head of the Harvard Law Review but you conservatives seem to care # about that.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Did those of you to are bashing Alan Keyes know that he earned a PhD in government affairs from Harvard University in 1979, having written a dissertation on Alexander Hamilton and constitutional theory?

If your credentials top his, then by all means call him whatever you want. If you think I'm going to agree with your put downs just because you said so then you are quite mistaken.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh I also wanted to add if that's true about Keyes he's a loon even more. He's abusing the courts for his political # and his personal vendettas. He's irresponsible. So either he's a loon who needs to go back to Harvard and take some classes again, or he's irresponsible doing a vendetta, or he's using people like you. Is he raising cash by any chance?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Yess... now its an "NWO" conspiracy and everybody is in it... government officials... rival campaigns .. Everybody who doesnt agree with the anti-Obama propaganda blogs and the conservative minority is in on this....

Yeah like the NWO is a new conspiracy, just because of Obama.
Please. YOU were the one who said this goes way beyond Mccain my friend not me.

Wow you are simply impossible to have any sort of rational discussion with. You have been officially been Obamafied......... No need to discuss any further I understand.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LittlePinky82

You don't know what I mean by "fuss" do you? Do you see thousands of threads here on ATS talking about John McCain? If he won you wouldn't see that # either here because John McCain is a white republican who is an elitist politician.

How about you use that thing called "google" and google yourself some Mccain BC issues. There are 1000's of hits on this subject. Just because you were sleeping or had no interest because Mccain was just some old white guy you didn't notice it when it was big news.

The only difference is, Mccain also had to deal with the MSM. I guess because he's white. Did you get that? maybe because he's white.

Just in case you missed it. Mccain is white. And thats why the MSM was trying to keep the man down. Can you believe how racist they must be?

I wonder why you didn't notice the link I gave you where the guy taking Obama to court has also named Mccain. Oh wait you probably didn't notice Mccain on there because he's white.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
To all of you A##holes out there,
Do any of you really know what is going on?
I DON'T THINK SO!
If the President-Elect is not an American Citizen then how in the hell did
he even get to become a senator. I live in California, and we have a non-
natural citizen as a Governor, but I wasn't around when they made the
rules here. Besides all the California Governor is a Democrat, in
Republican Clothing.
I say if there is no doubt, that he is not a natural born citizen then He
needs to get the proof himself, or drop out to save our Country from
all this trouble he's causing.

A concern Natural Born Citizen

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted yet or not, there are so many pages to read that I skipped some.
I'm curious to see the results of this ad:

Mr. Obama: Don't Miss Next Week's Chicago Tribune
Full-Page Citizenship Challenge To Run Twice,
December 1st and 3rd

D.C. National Press Club Event: Dec 8th

Our full-page Open Letter to Mr. Obama will be published in the Chicago Tribune on both Monday, December 1, 2008 and Wednesday, December 3, 2008. It will appear in the main news section.

Chicago is Mr. Obama's hometown. His transition team is operating out of the Kluczynski Federal Building in downtown Chicago. He is known to be a regular reader of the Tribune, Chicago's principal newspaper, with a daily circulation of over a half-million readers.

The Open Letter to Mr. Obama is a formal Petition for a Redress (Remedy) for the alleged violation of the "natural born citizen" clause of the Constitution of the United States of America. Mr. Obama is respectfully requested to direct the Hawaiian officials to provide access to his original birth certificate on December 5-7 by our team of forensic scientists, and to provide additional documentary evidence establishing his citizenship status prior to our Washington, D.C. press conference on December 8.

(continued...)

Click Here To Access the Full Update
www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...

[edit on 29-11-2008 by AmericanDaughter]

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join