It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing Of The Guard 'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location Alan Keyes laws

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by southern_Guardian

well thats it then. it was stupid to even start the thread. there is no point to even discuss anything.even the democrat that started it was a fool. thank you for your absolute knowledge and clarification.
may you serve the messiah flawlessly! obama be with you.

well i have to go . i'm running outside to paint a big O on my truck,so i can be raptured too
that kool-aid,was it cherry or raspberry?
PS YOU NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION IN MY LAST POST.

THIS JUST IN OFF ANOTHER THREAD:I REST MY CASE

[

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I do not understand, he is a Senator. Why hasnt he already showed his birth certificate? Out of all of these years of living in America, jobs, community organizer, SENATOR....none of those jobs asked for a copy of his birth certifercate"? Hell, even when he announced he was running for president, he didnt bring proper forms saying he was? Why is this getting dragged out? I had to show my birth certifercate to get a Drivers Licsense!

WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT FOR A MAN OF HIS STATURE TO SHOW HE HAS A BIRTH CERT!?!?!?!?
WTF???

Keep draggin it out Obama. Maybe you will buy enough time to just buy yourself a birth certifercate!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I have a difficulty to understand one particular issue. There were some questions regarding John McCain's eligibility, and the Senate took care of them last April. But Obama's eligibility didn't require any affirmative word from the lawmakers. That means, he and his advisors must have known that he was clean, shaved and ready to go. But there have been some folks around here who seem to know better.
Any word on this mystery?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

Obama is a natural born, the higher ups figured that out. This is why we heard no mention of this from the McCain campaign and the Clinton campaign and trust me, the clintons are very deep in washington.

As for mccains citizenship status, the very fact his parents serving the US over seas, the fact his folks were natural born and the fact he was on US panamanian territory says his eligible for the presidency along with Obama.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

yes... you still have not countered the evidence I provided, you have not provided me anything as to why his not eligible, why his not a natural born and you have not provided any good sources to your little conspiracy here. Instead you go off on something else and reference me to an anti-Obama site.

Way to go to deny ignorance.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
reply to post by stander

Obama is a natural born, the higher ups figured that out. This is why we heard no mention of this from the McCain campaign and the Clinton campaign and trust me, the clintons are very deep in washington.

As for mccains citizenship status, the very fact his parents serving the US over seas, the fact his folks were natural born and the fact he was on US panamanian territory says his eligible for the presidency along with Obama.

It appears that some ATS folks now better than Clinton, McCain and other Obama's political adversaries. That was the issue I couldn't quite grasp, because some say that the US education system is not one of the best.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
So after obamassiah is found to not be eligible and the blood in the streets is washed away..............to solve this issue, the great thinkers will demand a proof of birth "chip" be implanted in every US newborn.........

Or simply DNA entered into a national database.......

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

i have never seen anyone deny the chance for the facts to be checked. please call the supreme court and tell them you decidied the outcome. it will save them time. its not dent ignorance anymore. its deny anything said against obama

you cant have an even debate with someone that is not willing to follow the procedure for electing potus

c'mon..fessup. are you obama's wife?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
LOL I love how people are taking this # seriously.
What sore losers. He was born in Hawaii when it was a state. Get over it people. Nobody made a fuss over John McCain being born in the Panama Canal did they?

[edit on 23-11-2008 by LittlePinky82]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
I really thought this would just be made to go away but now that Alan Keyes is getting involved this could start getting some attention from the MSM. This could get interesting and this needs to be resolved before Obama takes office.

Yeah if you mean by getting attention by everyone really knowing that Alan Keys is a moron and a loon. Nobody takes Alan Keys seriously and for good reason. LOL and this is from WorldNutDaily which gets 99.99999% of everything they "report" wrong. LOL!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0

i have never seen anyone deny the chance for the facts to be checked. please call the supreme court and tell them you decidied the outcome. it will save them time. its not dent ignorance anymore. its deny anything said against obama

you cant have an even debate with someone that is not willing to follow the procedure for electing potus

c'mon..fessup. are you obama's wife?

You have still not countered my post regarding Indonesian and Kenyan citizenship. You have still not explained to me how Obama is not a natural born or as to how his a dual citizen despite it being against both the Indonesian and Kenyan constitutions. You have not provided any evidence, constitutional or otherwise to prove Obama to be ineligable for the presidency.

You are clearly misinformed and the rigthwing propaganda blogs you have randomly referenced through out this forum further prove this to be true. Im done with you.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MBF
I saw Alan Keyes on a debate a few years ago when he was running as a republican and I was impressed with him. He was the ONLY candidate that would give an answer without beating around the bush. I think he is a smart man and I hope he can get to the bottom of this situation.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by MBF]

You think he's smart? Wow we have different ideas of what "smart" means.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaHere
I absolutely LOVE Alan Keyes, I have voted for him in the past. I am also thrilled that HE, as a black conservative, is the one who has brought this lawsuit.

So if he was a white man you wouldn't care? Gee sounds racist to me. What the # does his color have to do with anything? The fact you admit you voted for Keys shows you're biased obviously and will ignore whatever the hell anyone else says about this issue on the other side. Y'all are so stupid if you believe this claptrap. SORE LOSERS.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Why am I not surprised MSM is not jumping all over this? WorldNetDaily has a vested interest in this as Jerome Corsi went to Kenya to investigate the allegation. Others in the media will have to deal with a bruised ego if the candidate they backed gets into trouble. With the Keyes lawsuit it will be hard for the media to keep this a non-issue.

Here is the court petition:

www.theindependentview.com...

page 16 states:

If indeed, Senator Obama knew that he is not eligible for
the presidency, he would be subject to California Election Code Section 18203, which states, “Any person
who files or submits for filing a nomination paper or declaration of candidacy that it or any part of it has
been made falsely is punishable by a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars ($1,000.00) or by
imprisonment in the state prison for 16 months or two or three years or by both fine and imprisonment”.
Additionally, he would be subject to California Elections Code Section 18500 that states, “Any person
who commits fraud and any person who aids or abets fraud or attempts to aid or abet fraud, in connection
with any vote cast, to be cast, or attempted to be cast, is guilty of a felony, punishable by imprisonment
for 16 months or two or three years”.

If this was the end result. Mr. Obama will have lost all credility and I should think this would destroy his political career aspirations. It would make a great movie though.

Ambassador Dr. Alan Keyes sure is an impressive title.

[edit on 11/16/2008 by sad_eyed_lady]

Why the hell would the msm listen to a loon like Alan Keys? Obama has been running for president for two freakin years! Where were all these people then? No where. Sore losers.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
I do not understand, he is a Senator. Why hasnt he already showed his birth certificate? Out of all of these years of living in America, jobs, community organizer, SENATOR....none of those jobs asked for a copy of his birth certifercate"? Hell, even when he announced he was running for president, he didnt bring proper forms saying he was? Why is this getting dragged out? I had to show my birth certifercate to get a Drivers Licsense!

WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT FOR A MAN OF HIS STATURE TO SHOW HE HAS A BIRTH CERT!?!?!?!?
WTF???

Keep draggin it out Obama. Maybe you will buy enough time to just buy yourself a birth certifercate!!!

HE HAS! The Courts declared him legal! Get over it!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
reply to post by stander

Exactly. This is the point I make. Why didn't the Clinton's say anything if this claptrap is true? They have more information reliable to them and can get the info quickly and from the right people with Mr Clinton being a former president. We'd be getting ready to say President Clinton other wise.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I don't believe the present law applies, it was the law that was in effect at the time of his birth and that law dated back to either 1941 or 1942 and specificly stipulated that the birth mother had to be either 18 or 19, I forget the age stipulated, and the sticking point there is that the birth mother inquestion was a year under the age stipulated in the law that the mother had to be at the time of birth for that law to apply, granting the nationality of the mother to the child if born outside the US. You can't apply the present law retroactively to a person during an earlier time when a different law was in effect and applied to them at that time and she clearly didn't meet the age criteria set forth in the law for it to apply to her and her newborn baby. I believe where the difference is in the McCain situation is that both parents were of American nationality and native born at that, living outside the US with the one parent on active military duty and the child in question being born out of the country because of the active dutu status of one of the parents. I don't know if McCain was born in a military hospital or a civilian hospital in Panama and I doubt it matters because both his parents were natural born citizens, of legal age for the law in effect to pertain to them at that time and with at least one parent being on active military duty which necessitated the birth taking place outside the country.

If Obama was in fact born in the US as he claims then all he must do is provide the original birth certificate, not something that was generated much later to serve in it's place. Presently Senator Obama couldn't even get a drivers license or an official, state issued identification card with the documents he's using as "proof" of his birth in Hawaii, and I know this as a fact because my mother just went through it here in Pennsylvania. The issuing authorities here will only accept the original document issued by the state WITH THE RAISED SEAL INTACT; not a xerox or photocopy of the original or anything else PERIOD! Clearly Sen. Obama cannot produce the required proof or he would have done so rather than create this huge fiasco and cloud of doubt! Thusfar everything that has been presented simply doesnt pass the scrutiny of experts who's job it is to make determinations about fraudulent documents or documents which have been intentionally altered! I'm sorry but there can be no exceptions to the law, it must be applied TO ALL equally and fairly or they serve and protect none of us! You can throw the race card at me all you want but it doesn't chane the facts or the truth, and for your information I felt Alan Keyes was the best qualified candidate and would have gladly voted for him for President if I had the option to do so but unfortunately he didn't have the same level of support, particularly from the Middle East, as what Obama has, and we all should be concerned about THAT! And frankly there are far too many democrat members of Congress taking campaign contributions and cozying up to CAIR and The Muslim Brotherhood. They are the last people our lawmakers should feel beholding to for special consideration and priviledges as they are known to expect in return for their "contributions"! You don't think they're giving them all that money because they actually like them do you? They only do so because they know they can expect much in return for their "investment" and I guarentee you if you are unhappy with things now with our Constitutional freedoms and liberties, you're really going to be upset having Sharia law shoved down your throats, including "honor killings" of women for the dumbest things you've ever heard of as is now the case in newly occupied Great Britain! It's not so "great" anymore under the disgraceful "Sharia Law" which flies in the face of a civilized world, the rule of law and human compassion and decency! For those who think Sharia law is for them, go to Britain or Iran and try it out!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightgawker
If Obama was in fact born in the US as he claims then all he must do is provide the original birth certificate,

And he has provided the short form birth certificate which confirms his nation of birth as hawaii. There is no difference between the short form and long form birth certificates other than the further information. Folks ask for a birth certificate, Obama provides it, government officials confirm it, factcheckers confirm it, rival campaigns do not deny the authenticity and the vast majority of the country move on. However there is this small minority in the conservatives who are screaming foul following the loss of their candidate, proclaiming the short form to be a fake and demanded the long form. Im sorry, it doesnt go that way.

His done so, stop asking.

Presently Senator Obama couldn't even get a drivers license or an official, state issued identification card with the documents he's using as "proof" of his birth in Hawaii

The birth certificate you use to get a drivers licence, as I said earlier, is the short form because officials dont want to hear your life story from the long form. Obamas short form birth certificate has been confirmed as authentic by government official and the majority of the nation, so damn straight he can get a drivers licence... well he has already

The issuing authorities here will only accept the original document issued by the state WITH THE RAISED SEAL INTACT;

Factchecker and polifact have already confirmed the raised seal so have government officials. You obviously have not been reading through the thread, you decided to come on here like some members here and blow you head off over something that has been debunked. Something from politically slanted blogs. Get your facts straight.

Clearly Sen. Obama cannot produce the required proof or he would have done so rather than create this huge fiasco and cloud of doubt! Thusfar everything that has been presented simply doesnt pass the scrutiny of experts who's job it is to make determinations about fraudulent documents or documents which have been intentionally altered!

I can scream that McCain is a "reptillian" and offer little explanation and evidence other than a rant.

I felt Alan Keyes was the best qualified candidate and would have gladly voted for him for President

Alan Keyes is a joke and has always been one, his always desperate for the limelight and his doing no different through this lawsuit. The man ran against Obama in a bitter campaign in 04' and got exposed for using campaign money personally, $1000's a week in campaign money. The man lost badle against Obama. This is a personal lawsuit from Keyes and like bergs offers little more than references to propaganda blogs, it will be dismissed just like Bergs.

The Muslim Brotherhood..... sharia law....

Religion is a matter of choice. Obama was born in these United states that granted him that choice of being a christian. No evidence to prove other than his name that he was a practicing muslim or one at a young age. Sharia law is real in such nations as Iran but not in the US, and speculation that Obama will do this is little more than partisan bickering.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LittlePinky82

Nobody made a fuss over John McCain being born in the Panama Canal did they?

You obviously need to do some research. There was a suit filed against him that has been thrown out. There was also another one which has been discussed here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which names both Obama and Mccain as ineligible.

It became such a big deal that the senate passed a resolution, which both Clinton and Obama agreed to. He was also battered so much that he produced an original BC to the media.

a non-binding resolution expressing the sense of the U.S. Senate that McCain qualifies as a "natural born Citizen," as specified in the Constitution and eligible for the highest office in the land.

This resolution is not legally binding and would likely have been challenged in the courts like Obama is currently, had he won the election.

Based on all of this, it is not just an Obama thing.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Did those of you to are bashing Alan Keyes know that he earned a PhD in government affairs from Harvard University in 1979, having written a dissertation on Alexander Hamilton and constitutional theory?

If your credentials top his, then by all means call him whatever you want. If you think I'm going to agree with your put downs just because you said so then you are quite mistaken.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join