It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing Of The Guard 'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location Alan Keyes laws

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by emeraldzeus
Apparently, Obama also has sealed all of his school records,

"Apparently", huh? Do you have a credible source that states that Obama "sealed" his school records? I call BS. Apparently you made this up.

The Obama campaign says the senator does not have control over these records or the ability to release them, adding that it has made many documents related to Obama's life available to the public and that "we are pleased the university is pursuing an agreement that would make these records publicly available."
"The donor's only concerns regarding the collection are due to personnel information that could include names, confidential salary information and even Social Security numbers," a spokesman for the university said.

Source

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
tell me,if he did lie,do you still owe him your alliegence? would you be mad,or disrought? OR WOULD YOU STILL BLINDLY FOLLOW HIM?

I don't "owe him my allegiance" now. I don't "blindly follow him" now. You make these assumptions about Obama supporters from a place of total ignorance. If he knowingly LIED about his place of birth to get to be president, I would be very upset, betrayed and very mad. Perhaps as mad as you are that he won.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker
Why doesn't he show his birth cirtificate then?

What does his grandmother have to gain living in her straw hut by claiming the truth, if he isn't in fact US citezen he shoudl be tried as a traitor.

Well your question is the one most compelling reason these lawsuits and many many more on the way are asking and at the very core of deductive reasoning and logical thinking, one can only come up with ONE, Ill say it again for those Blindly devoted to this fraud Obama, but ONE logical reason for NOT showing his BC which would in fact BE the very truth, the whole truth and NOTHING BUT the TRUTH. That logical reason for not showing it is that the truth is, he is not who he says he is, a natural born American citizen.

Anyone having anything against that reason for any reason other than getting the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, is of couse someone not interested in that last part, the "NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH" part. They would add all the other stuff that adds to the truth like COLB's and a myriad of blogg supporters like Irish MICK and his tag team of blind obama lovers. He was truly interested in nothing but the truth then he would be wanting to know just as we are wanting to know.

Their is only ONE document that represents this truth as defined above as nothing but the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

That would be his vaulted BC, now if we ask this of Obama and he doesn't honor it then what do we call this same action in a court of law?

We call it PERJURY

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well folks, looks like Justice Souter has had a change of mind and reconsidered Bergs standing:

www.freedomsphoenix.com...

Zindo

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Well folks, looks like Justice Souter has had a change of mind and reconsidered Bergs standing:

www.freedomsphoenix.com...

Zindo

Maybe....

the site also says

(The Validity of the following information has come into doubt. It may be an effort to continue press coverage of an issue using a false claim that an appeal to the US Supreme Court has been forwarded. Any additional information about the following email sent to FreedomsPhoenix would be appreciated and the truth will be published. Thank you - Ernest Hancock - Publisher)

ANd the Rense link on that site goes to the Donofrio case article.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

The Rense link goes to the latest story about it, the Supreme Court link goes to Berg's case. Nothing has been updated on the dockets.justia.com website yet though.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I haven't read all 19 pages so I don't know if this particular court case (Donofrio) was already discussed but the Supreme Court had agreed to hold a conference on the question of Obama's standing as a natural born citizen.

I just posted this: US Supreme Court to Conference on Obama's Presidential Eligibility

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Justia is the lower (as compared to SCOTUS) federal district courts, I don't expect to see anything updated there at all. It's not like judges can go back after a bit of time and change their rulings on a case - can they???

I know that in the Berg Case the FEC (et al) waived their right to reply to the Writ, but there was nothing that said they HAD to respond to the writ in the first place.

IF this case is going to be heard by SCOTUS, I think the Donofrio case hasa the best chance. there are 3 candidates in question on that case, not just Obama, all for the qualification with the natural born clause, and the case is against the Secretary of State , New Jersey - basically charging her with the responsibility to verify candidates eligibility to be on the state ballot.

Unfortunately, I really think Berg made some serious procedural errors and his case will never be heard by SCOTUS

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
Unfortunately, I really think Berg made some serious procedural errors and his case will never be heard by SCOTUS

Definitely agree. I'm sure he learned a lot from this one, though and he sure got his name in the media.

I hope this latest is true and we can resolve this one way or the other. It's kinda scary.

Docket

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

That's what is a bit confusing about the whole thing. He filed an appeal so the justia website should be the one that shows anything that is filed. Yet there are also a few lines on the SCOTUS site. Berg's case shouldn't be at the Supreme Court until after the appeal is decided on. Or am I wrong there and his appeal was to the Supreme Court and not a lower court of appeals?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

"Apparently", huh? Do you have a credible source that states that Obama "sealed" his school records? I call BS. Apparently you made this up.

The Obama campaign says the senator does not have control over these records or the ability to release them, adding that it has made many documents related to Obama's life available to the public and that "we are pleased the university is pursuing an agreement that would make these records publicly available."
"The donor's only concerns regarding the collection are due to personnel information that could include names, confidential salary information and even Social Security numbers," a spokesman for the university said.

Source

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
tell me,if he did lie,do you still owe him your alliegence? would you be mad,or disrought? OR WOULD YOU STILL BLINDLY FOLLOW HIM?

Any source that starts out with "The Obama Campaign says," is going to be taken as serious as the national enquirer and you know why heretic. I don't think that has to be explained so I won't go into it I know you are more intelligent than that. However I will say, NO President elect has gone to as much trouble to hide his past and who his friends are than Obama, not even his legislative papers are open to public.

The websites he has changed and / or had taken down it is a huge effort and one that must have cost him a lot of money. I have read all of Obama's books and was even dead set on voting for him. I liked the guy and made websites defending him.

What changed me was the Born Alive Act,

That was the game changer for me. That was all I needed to say the guy is not for America if he is Not for Americas most innocent yet most un represented voice. This was the turning point for me and one of the most telling in a long history if you care to look into it, of his past where a supporter like myself, must actually put that away for a time and actually TRY to see things as they are.

The more I I tried, the more trying got a lot easier, the more easy trying got, the more honest I got with myself the more Obama looked dishonest.

I guess you could say Obama became a Brand and like most brands he had a jingle, many of them in fact. Yes we can and change became my mantra and Obama the brand name and why he was the darling of the media. Call it brainwashing or neuro lingusitic programming etc,. I was bought and i was sold but I am not sold on him anymore.

Anymore , I want to know what the brand is made out of, I want the ingredients on the label to say what it is made out of and if their are any harmful chemicals etc,. I want them to be the bare bones facts the truth in their entire raw form. I don't want anything disguised as the truth, and if they say yellow #5 is food coloring than I want to know what that food coloring is made out of too.

It is one thing to sell me a product without the ingrediants on the label, it is quite another to expect me to keep buying it after I ask they be disclosed. You are nuts to think I would trust buying it all when a brand REFUSES to tell me whats inside and still expect me to buy it. Well when it comes to Obama,,

i just ain't buyin it anymore

[edit on 20-11-2008 by MAINTAL]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You guys are really crazy. Obama is not some Muslim who really lived in Afghanistan his whole life. You think he's pretending to be American. You guys really must think your something huh? That a guy would pretend to be American, pretend to be born here, have the balls to lie about it by producing fake documents. You guys are watching too many movies. Nobody would ever do that. If he was a conman, he wouldn't be running for President. He would be running for his life.

This thread is so stupid. Imagine if Germany just elected a Jew, you would expect a lot of backlash from the stupid Germans but the smart Germans would accept it as the right thing for the country.

You guys are acting like said Stupid Germans.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

That's what is a bit confusing about the whole thing. He filed an appeal so the justia website should be the one that shows anything that is filed. Yet there are also a few lines on the SCOTUS site. Berg's case shouldn't be at the Supreme Court until after the appeal is decided on. Or am I wrong there and his appeal was to the Supreme Court and not a lower court of appeals?

It did very quickly go to the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals, America's Right has been closely following some of the lawsuits and has been a great way to track it (for me) and it includes the opinion of the author on how weak or procedurally incorrect many of the steps have been.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
First I've heard of someone saying he lived in Afghanistan... Don't recall ever hearing that particular country come up, rather there are questions about his being an Indonesian citizen while going to school in Indonesia and there are questions as to whether he was born in Hawaii or if he was born in Kenya.

There are 17 lawsuits in 12 states right now. One is waiting for the Supreme Court to decide if they are going to hear it or not. This is not something that a few conspiracy nuts on this website came up with out of thin air. If you actually read the comments regarding any of these cases that are on this site, the majority of us just want the whole thing decided on one way or the other. Once all the questions are answered, in court not here since Obama obviously isn't going to come here personally to answer the questions, then most of us will drop it. At least I know I will, I only want the laws of our country and our constitution to actually mean something and actually be upheld rather than being thrown in the trash or stomped on.

I think many of the Obama supporters that have been frequenting these threads are failing to realize that many of us don't care that it is specifically Obama that is being questioned. We would still be here searching for the truth if it was McCain. Some of us still cling to the hope that our Constitution is more than just a "damn piece of paper". Some of us still believe that no one in this country should be above the law. Instead of people understanding that we only want the law to be followed, we are instead called racists, neocon's, conservatives, idiots, ignorant, and worse.

The man's qualifications are being questioned in the courts, it is entirely reasonable for us to watch and have conversations as to the merits of the cases. It is entirely reasonable for us to do our own research to find the laws that apply. It is entirely reasonable for us to question the government and those who are elected. And frankly, pitching a fit because your guy is being questioned does nothing to help your case.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack
You guys are really crazy. Obama is not some Muslim who really lived in Afghanistan his whole life. You think he's pretending to be American. You guys really must think your something huh? That a guy would pretend to be American, pretend to be born here, have the balls to lie about it by producing fake documents. You guys are watching too many movies. Nobody would ever do that. If he was a conman, he wouldn't be running for President. He would be running for his life.

This thread is so stupid. Imagine if Germany just elected a Jew, you would expect a lot of backlash from the stupid Germans but the smart Germans would accept it as the right thing for the country.

Close, he was born in KENYA and raised as a Muslim in Indonesia. btw, it is HE that claims Muslim faith. But he's is a perfect politician, because he claims Christianity too. Oh oh, Flip Flopper!

When Kenya comes forth and says "Obama was not born here, it is our mistake, sorry" and he shows valid PROOF, from birth records, hospital records, etc., then I'll consider being OK with a Muslim president that WAS NOT RAISED HERE as a CHRISTIAN.

Pipe....Check..... Smoke it

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

The constitution clearly defines the line of succession in such a case. If the is a question that the President-Elect is not qualified, the the Vice President Elect shall serve as President until such time as the President-Elect is found to be qualified.
The founding fathers were very thorough when they wrote the constitueion. They provided for every possible contingency. Would that our current government could be so good.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
What about the ongoing crisis where the executive, legislative and judicial branches of the federal government all continue to ignore the United States Constitution?

Obama, Pelosi, Reid and Bush are just the latest scumbags to trample on this country's most sacred document.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
I agree with you. In the back of my mind I have an idea Hillary wouldn't let this slide either.

If it is true that Obama was not born in the USA, it is obvious that he must have had some powerful help getting to where he is. What makes you think Hillary isn't in on it too?

It's all about the destruction of the USA.

Think about that theory. Makes sense? What do you think would happen to the USA if Obama gets the boot?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

well if you're willing to wait for the change,you may as well be waiting for a bus in new jersey.i look at people who voted blindly for nothing but the usual promises. my candidate was ron paul.
and if you don't think obama supporters are following him blindly,you have to go back and read any forum against him.
all i want is to see the vault copy,and to know why he went to pakistan on an indonesian passport.
i wanna know how he went to an indonesian school,that you had to be a citizen to attend.
i wanna know why i should hand over my country to a man that won't come clean...EITHER WAY IT SHOWS
IT'S TOO BAD YOU HAVE IT SO BACKWARDS...I'M NOT MAD,I'M WORRIED

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Thinking that a president can change anything and therefore caring about who sits in office, makes one truly ignorant.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt

Originally posted by ConservativeJack

Close, he was born in KENYA and raised as a Muslim in Indonesia. btw, it is HE that claims Muslim faith. But he's is a perfect politician, because he claims Christianity too. Oh oh, Flip Flopper!

When Kenya comes forth and says "Obama was not born here, it is our mistake, sorry" and he shows valid PROOF, from birth records, hospital records, etc., then I'll consider being OK with a Muslim president that WAS NOT RAISED HERE as a CHRISTIAN.

Pipe....Check..... Smoke it

LOL

Born in Kenya, raised as a Muslim in Indonesia.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join