It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did people react on 9/11 - Not us... Them...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

On the day of September 11th, 2001, America was grief stricken. Not all the people of the world felt this way.

To others, that day was something to celebrate.

Just look at the faces of these people...

Feel their atsmophere... Understand WHY they are happy..

'A sweet from Osama Bin Ladin'

We must remeber what we are fighting for...
Who we are fighting against...

And be not afraid...

Heres what Winston Churchill had to say about Islam in 1899... quite a while ago...

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.

Thats 100 years old...

This last vid is one from fox news... Now, everyone knows i hate fox news, and the rest of the alphebete media. But im 20 mins into this vid, and some of the video is fascniating, and i have never seen anything like it.

Everything FOX is involed in is about 2/10, but the photage of the 'enemy' is very clear.

I dopn't care how much you hate Foxnews...
This is probaly the best work they have ever done... well, i havent watched them in about 6 years... but... just watch..

IF, and i have this is the ONLY IF, the translations are not correct... then thats something else... but...

Just watch

Very Graphic stuff... not stuff to watch if you are espicialy senstive... or can get very mad easily..

[edit on 11/15/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Why would you post such MSM anti-muslim propaganda. Its just sad

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
There's a difference between propaganda and the question, "What influence does Islam have on its followers and those they in turn influence?"

But you also have to wonder, "Why do some people hate America?" Is it because Muslim teaching encourage it? Or is it something America is doing to them, or they perceive America as doing to them? Both? Neither?

Political correctness is ridiculous. Keep an open mind.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I take it “them” in your title refers to those of Muslim faith exclusively and not the rest of the world as well.

I guess I don’t see your point, why should the rest of the world feel about 9/11 the same way the U.S. does?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
All countries that embrace the ideas of:

Freedom
Individuality
and Life

should support the US, and should NOT be celebrating the 9/11 attacks, OR ANY terrorist/fanatic/Islamo-Fascist attacks on ANY free nation.

Shocka...

Could you be more direct???

Which youtube link offended you/ made you think it was 'anti-muslem'

Maybe I didn't make it clear in my orignial post.

Not ALL Mulsems/Arabs/and followers of Islam are 7th century throwbacks, like this particular sect of Radical Islam...

I know MANY muslems that HATE these throwbacks more then I do.
They hate these 7th century throwbacks, because they give the Image of Arabs and Muslems, a Bad Name/Sterotype...

Much like how all LEGAL immigrants from Mexico, LOATHE the illigals that are here... Why... Because having criminals here gives ALL Mexicans a bad name...

John... Political Correctness is one of the most terrible enemies our country faces everyday...

snow... the 'them' in my title, refers to the:

'The enemy of the nations of the Free world'
Not ALL muslems in general... MOST Muslems are very modern people.
After the 8th/9th centuries, and the the Muslems had pushed their way all the way across northern africa, and across the striaght of girbralta. And thru the Perinise, into Southern France...

Culture spread around the Mulsem world. The 7th century retro-grades, that BURNED the Liberary at Alexandia to the Ground, were gone by the early 9th century...

And this HORRIBLE sect of Islam, disapeared from the earth almost entirely... until now...

These people, The Dictators of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, AchmenDimInTheHead of Iran, Hamas, and MANY other orginazations and Goverments are the REINCARNATION of this horrible past relic...

The people responsible for flying the planes into the twin towers are fundementaly the same as those that burned the Liberary at Alexanderia, some 1200 years before...

Them= The Islamo-Fascists, or Radical Mulsems, or Fanatics, or Terrorists...

What ever you want to call them...

The TERM that i find to be the most correct/discriptive, is the term, Islamo-Fascist...

Fundmentaly, they are clearly Fascists... This should not really be something that can be argued over...

And, they have wrapped their Fascism, in with Religion...

Which is why this deadly strain of thought, is more dangerous then we can even imagine...

These are some pretty shocking clips... and the last vid i posted has 40 Mins of photage that i had NEVER seen before...

In the own words of the Islamo-Fascist... I've never seen it before...

Everyone knows I hate Fox News, and the rest of the Alphebet media...
But AT LEAST i can give them credit, when in the RARE circumstance, they do an ACTUAL piece of journalism...

Nothing in here is 'Anti-Muslem'

Nothing...

And, if you are picking up Racism, then i think you need to take a look at yourself... Maybe it is you that is the racist...

Or maybe you don't like what Winston Churchill said... over one century ago...

Personaly, i think this is the kind of stuff, WE AS AMERICANS, need to not let slip out of our mind.

Whats your defense about these videos???
Is every scene a CIA film... Is AchmenDimInTheHead, also a CIA plant...

When a brainwashed 5 year old is holding an AK-47, and Says, ' I want to kill the Jews' And 'I want to be a martyr'

Do you just dismiss these notions... Because they make you feel uncomfrotable...

Dismissing fact, for personal pleasure...

Push aside reality, and only focus on your opinions and emotions...

This IDEA is going to be the death of the West...

I will respond to all questions... and comments...

This is not something to take lightly, or simply dismiss because it makes you uncomfratable...

This is the cold reality of the world we live in... And these people are stronger willed then us... they do not feel pain...

They LOVE death... More then we LOVE life...

But DO NOT think that you can not beat an enemy that is willing to kill themselves to hurt you...

In the Pacific Theater of WWII, the Japanese were had a similar will... They EMBRACED death, they though of death as bringing HONOR...

Now... What stopped the Japenese Kamikasi attacks...

Remember, Suicide bombers DO NOT ACT on their own...

They are Trained, Financed, and pushed by a HIGHER power... a nation, a group, or just total brainwashing from the time they leave their womb...

While America is Brainwashing their children, to embrace sexual deviance, debouchery, and to Hate America...

The Islamo-Fascists are brainwashing their kids to feel no pain, to embrace death, to think that matyrdom is the HIGHEST goal in life...

I thought the USA woke up on 9/11/2001

maybe we did...

But i think we might have just hit the snooze button...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Sorry to burst the OP's bubble but alot of the videos of people in muslim countries dancing in the streets on 9/11 have been proven to be propoganda designed by the U.S. government specifically to piss you off and build hatred against muslim people.

Almost all of it has been proven to have been taped long before 9/11 and edited into a manner that would make it appear that they were cheering the deaths of 3,000 people, when most of them would never do such a thing.

As a matter of fact most people around the world were just as shocked, horrified, and disgusted as we were. The vast majority of muslims are not bad, evil people who want us dead.
The extremists who do feel this way are a minority, and looked down on by the majority as sick twisted nutbags, much in the same way that the average christians look down on neo-nazi christians as sick, twisted nutbags.

I'm not saying all of it is fake, but a large majority of it is.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
In Iran they had spontaneous candle light vigils for the victims of 9/11, but that doesn't get much coverage huh? Doesn't fit the "Axis of Evil" agenda or portray all Muslims as heartless.

In Iran, vast crowds turned out on the streets and held candlelit vigils for the victims. Sixty-thousand spectators respected a minute's silence at Tehran's football stadium.
news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 16-11-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
No doubt there are moderate muslems in Iran, and the rest of the world.
But even you said it... "spontaneous "

And what was the Goverments line...

I think the National Iranian Holiday, 'Death to America Day' should give you an idea...

Maybe i just find stuff like this Harder to shrug off then others... So, as much as i appreciate the feelings of the suppresed population of Iran, i am going to refuse to ignore the other facts... the facts that so many people shrug away from... because it makes them, Uncomfratable...

But again, i am not talking about the Average, freedom loving Muslem...

I am talking about these 7th century throwbacks... not the MAJORITY of muslems..

ashamedamerican,

the photage IS shown on MANY MORE News outlets then just American Media outlets...

I though i had made it very clear in my posts, that i am not talking about ALL muslems, just this PARTICULAR sect of Islam...

This sect mirrors the mindset of the 7th century Muslem...

I know mulsems, and they hate these throwbacks MORE then we do... for the reasons i discribed above...

As for the film clips being from an earlier date, i have seen the same photatge used in other vids, BUT NOT BEFORE 9/11... And none that is actual News film...

But, if you could show me a news link from the mid 90's with that same film, then i would have to admit that they are fake... TO THE BEST i could look into them, they are real...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
No doubt there are moderate muslems in Iran, and the rest of the world.
But even you said it... "spontaneous "

Well I am quite sure the minute of silence at the soccer stadium was not "spontaneious". But what does that have to do with it anyway? The Palestinian outbursts were spontaneious as well, does that mean they don't count either?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Palestinians have pretty good reasons to hate us - we've been propping up the Israeli .gov that keeps them confined to recreations of the Warsaw Ghetto for decades.

When Israeli bombs and missiles land on them they tend to have "Made in the USA" stamped on them - this doesn't make for warm and fuzzy feelings...

What nationalist zealots don't seem to understand is that these people don't hate us because we're "free" or any such nonsense - they hate us because we have hurt them.

Iran - we overthrew their democracy and imposed a feudal monarchy with a secret police that rivaled the Stasi.

Lebanon - we sit on our hands as Israel bombs Beruit.

Palestine - we turn our heads & ignore Israeli ethnic cleansing & brutality.

The Gulf - we babble propaganda about "democracy" as we prop up totalitarian monarchies, with no sense of irony.

If people hate us, perhaps it's because we've given them damn good reasons to for the past 60 years?

Instead of posting fear-mongering nonsense about the "threat" from our "enemies", maybe we ought to take a look at why they became "enemies" in the first place.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

I see no evidence to suggest the celebrations occurred on September 11th. There's nothing in the clips to suggest that the celebrations were even due to the attacks. We can't just assume thats what the celebrations were for because we were told thats what they were for.

I love how we point to suspect video clips like this to support the notion that everyone "over there" hates everyone "over here", but we ignore how many people applauded Bush for authorizing bombing campaigns of Baghdad, still support the occupation of Iraq despite hundreds of thousands of innocents killed, and are now supporting bombing campaigns of Tehran.

Do the innocents over there not count? Are our innocents more innocent and more deserving of life than their innocents?

We hate them because they killed 3,000 innocent Americans on 9/11.

They hate us because we sponsor Israeli ethnic cleansing, sponsor Israeli occupation of Palestinian land, sponsor terrorism in Iran, bring sanctions against Iraq and Iran that kill hundreds of thousands of people, invade and occupy Iraq, threaten Iran and Syria, run illegal bombing and incursion operations in to Pakistan, steal Iraq's and Afghanistan's natural resources, and set up huge permanent military bases right in the middle of their home lands.

Is their hatred not justified?

They don't hate us and want to kill us because we're free. They hate us and want to kill us because we hate them and want to kill them.

If you think dancing in the streets and waving flags in celebration of something is barbaric, then certainly you have an issue with people who support turning the Middle East in to a 'glass crater', right?

The radicalized commentary comes from both sides. Unfortunately you only chose to cover one side.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

For instance, "America" is a continent, not a country. That alone shows a lot to the rest of the world.

new topics

top topics

join