It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

biggest secret in US history

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There is a world wide mind control conspiracy, also known as electronic harassment, or abuse of energy weapons. Those abused by mind control call themselves targeted individuals.

Links about this are here.

Good intro www.washingtonpost.com...

Politician who seeked an investigation into these claims here gawker.com...

Book written by an accredited author about her experience www.amazon.com...

Testimony from a victim www.mindcontrolforums.com...

Video testimony here 1 www.youtube.com...
2 (very theoretical) www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-11-2008 by anomic]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by anomic

You've given links to other peoples theories.
Do you have your own theory?
Do you at least have an opinion?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

[edit on 16-11-2008 by anomic]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So WHAT is the point of THIS thread if you started another one on the same subject?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
it would be interesting to see if these people have anything in common. places they've been, people they have met, same type of minor illness requiring a doctors visit, same lecture, same food eaten, same location that was visited in the past

i wonder if anybody has done an indepth study of these type of relationships to places things or people.

there would seem to be some type of similar occurence that would be found if enough time and information could be gathered from these people.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
So WHAT is the point of THIS thread if you started another one on the same subject?

That is my thought also.

Not dissing the topic, just easier if it's all in one thread don't you think?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I thought it was the recipe for Coca Cola!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I am a targeted individual and the OP is doing no good for the targeted Individual community...we have the unfortunate pleasure of having this man on one of our forums and he is doing nothing but discrediting us as a whole...this man may genuinely be a target or he may be a disinfo agent.

either way, I would pay no attention to his ramblings.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anomic

One could also say those who are targeted by "mind control" are schizophrenic. How do we tell the difference between those who may be under some type of influence of mind control, those who are drug addicts, and those who are mentally ill?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I marked my opinions on this matter next to the link to it as merely theoretic and then was forced to remove my opinions about it all together because these jerks don't understand. Even after doing this some asshole has the audacity to discredit me all together on my own forum. They actually think I might be a part of COINTELPRO, and they think my personal opinions on this are radical. Give me a break.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by anomic

One could also say those who are targeted by "mind control" are schizophrenic. How do we tell the difference between those who may be under some type of influence of mind control, those who are drug addicts, and those who are mentally ill?

If they're drug addicts you can give a test for that. As for mental illness, psychiatry is a soft science. Some would even call it a pseudo science. There is no biological or truly objective test for any known mental illness.

I spent years of extreme social anxiety and mild V2K, the V2K being generally very rare, although not at the beginning. I thought it might be some form of mental illness and tried taking meds, which did nothing but sedate me. I showed signs of what the doctors called mental illness, but I attributed a lot of my atypical behavior not to mental illness but neurological and cognitive deficits which I believe is part of the reason I was targeted. I think it is no coincidence people with such deficits have a higher probability of "mental illness." Then when I turned 21 it came back in the form of extreme mind control, V2K and gang stalking, and I became enlightened that it was not me; it was something external. I have not experienced social anxiety since.

I am personally very suspicious that people with various forms of mental disorders are really experiencing symptoms of mind control. The people in my minority group who call themselves TIs disown me for taking a strong position like this but I don't care. I'll say whatever I like.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by anomic]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I personally think the point of the mind control is to enforce hierarchy, enable the strong to exert dominance on the weak without moral restraint, COINTELPRO-type operations, and to form an aristocratic society, amongst other reasons. But no one has told me this. It is just the opinion I've formed from life experience.

I think some TIs lose sight that this technology is used for more than just targeting individuals to the point that they are labeled as insane.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by anomic]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There is another conspiracy to physically alter the appearance of those they deem as imbeciles with neurological and/or cognitive deficits in funny looking ways so people can easily spot them. Sometimes this is done by making them asymmetric and/or narrowing and elongating their face and limbs. This is why mentally deficient people look funny.

Here is a victim of this s115.photobucket.com...

Famous example graphics8.nytimes.com...

There is also a conspiracy to damage the minds of people with neurological and/or cognitive deficits so they never completely overcome it. It is done to make them easier to control and manage, and so people are never challenged by them.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by anomic]

new topics

top topics

join