It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rather die than be your slave...a good message to you all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I made this video to illustrate the darkness we are facing in the coming years, to the tune of "Rather Die than be your Slave" by Pokerface

I don't know why the youtube command always give me an extra \ at the end of it, so here it is, im sure a lot of you with eyes will really appreciate the message

www.youtube.com...

Peace to you all

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Drawing comparisons between 9/11 and star wars....

The end must be near indeed, because I'm pretty sure this is one of the signs of the apocalypse.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
too late you are already a slave

a criminal sits around all day while you go out and earn your money to pay taxes...you are a slave to the criminal

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
NIN already did it.

a criminal sits around all day while you go out and earn your money to pay taxes...

That is a great thread topic...

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by totalreality2012
I made this video to illustrate the darkness we are facing in the coming years, to the tune of "Rather Die than be your Slave" by Pokerface

I don't know why the youtube command always give me an extra \ at the end of it, so here it is, im sure a lot of you with eyes will really appreciate the message

www.youtube.com...

Peace to you all

There are but two ways to conquerer a nation or a country, either by sword or by debt, thus you are already a slave.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Right now we are All slaves wether we like it or not because the truth is more people are afraid of dying rather than being a slave but personally id rather die than be a slave in the world anymore so if a rebellion happens soon enough id probably end up leading it all the way to my bitter death

on a side note what is sooo scary about dying anyway mainly the unknown of whats going to happen but still im not afraid of dying anymore atall in fact i welcome it when its my turn

new topics

top topics

join