It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on FEMA Camps, Executive Orders, Martial Law & Colorado Land Grab

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think it's important to differentiate the controversies.

One is whether global warming is indeed the issue, as opposed to "global climate change." I think it would be better to define this as "pole shift climate change."

Another is whether these changes are man-made (I don't think so).

A third is whether all the ice in the world is melting, particularly when some glaciers are growing such as Mt. Shasta's. Not all of Antarctica's ice is melting, but the ice over the seas is melting because water temperature is higher. This is where it gets dangerous because if one calves a glacier, it raises the sea level.

I think we can all agree that weather is getting mighty weird.

If there was a pole shift, it would make sense that some areas would be growing colder and others would be warming. I am making a huge assumption when I say that my guess is that ice can melt in one area and form in another, just as we can have droughts in one area while increased rainfall causes flooding in others.

It would seem that the pole shift is already taking place as the arctic will probably completely melt this summer. Maybe it's time to look for places to relocate all the polar bears?

What isn't in dispute is that the US government, along with other developed nations, is very interested in Antarctica; plans appear to be in affect to deal with some type of "event" near the coastlines; there have been dire warnings that something is coming; and most scientists who study the matter agree that a collapse of a portion of the Anarctica ice sheet is imminent.

I would say that this or something similar is the most probable scenario.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It's a dimension shift, they just don't want no one knowing so secret societys made up religions to trick people and now they are playing it out. They are just evil sorcerers they have no power over anyone, unless you are on their negative frequency when this disaster does come. If your on a good frequency, (a good person, positive thinker) you will ascend into another dimension. it happens every 3,600 years. Ask NASA, they might not tell you though, Astrology has proven it. Look up all other prophechy's of others.. alot of similarities. We aren't gonna be harmed, they will though, when they great whore Babylon (America) is destroyed by 2012...the end of Barack Obama's first term. As in the bible says over 43 months that's 8 months away from a re-election. Unless he or Bush is dictator by then. They want people stuck in their prison planet, they are puppets controlled by higher intelligent beings from another planet, the Sumerians knew about this. These beings supposedly created us through DNA manipulation, Serpent and Chimps..... so I wonder about the medical symbol and some military symbols, with the whole serpent thing. the serpent in the bible could be talking about another being, booted off another planet, from another dimension, which is approaching again as we reach this "shift" we are facing that so many people speak of about 2012. That's what it is folks. Don't by the NWO propaganda because you don't have to experience it, you can just let it fade by as you forget it as you are taken up in the rapture to come, which is the global dimensional shift. Ascension for those on a positive frequency, to get to where the bible calls "heaven" which is just another planet. I know it sounds odd, this is just a theory really though. All the camps, casket liners, in those youtube vids, being prepared, that's what their for...to kill you when you reject their one world government...we have free will, we don't have to experience it. Another state up north was said to have had a crap load of guillotines shipped in. Look it up....This is all about the chip implant for the new economy to be developed, they want a cashless society. In order to enslave, the original purpose for human beings, which somehow failed according to the ancient sumerians. Those left behind who are alive will get to experiance these so called Beast.. and serpent people. Unfortunetly they will be trapped for another 3,600 years to die and reincarnate as a slave over and over again for these reptilians who has have little puppets doing their dirty work for them. Do the research on all these "conspiracys" most of them are not conspiracys =), The truth is you can avoid it, it's those who are on negative frequencies and lovers of this world that will be trapped behind to suffer. Some will die who refuse the mark as well but they too will ascend. Reveltions talks about people being taken up, and babylon which describes AMERICA exactly, other countries will join in and be drunken off the land, from the riches they made, now look queens buying land? seems to me we're losing america. Just look at conspiracys, gov't stuff, religions, not just the bible but all religions have the so called "end times" revelations as well. This is what this is, sorcerers preventing good spiritual beings from evolving. The bible is metaphoric not literal, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know this either. Get into white witchcraft, fight these beings, it can be prevented, or wait it out until you ascend when this global "shift" happens. Disasters will come because of it yes, because spirit and physical are joining as one. Those left on earth or doomed to eternity of hell ( nukes war tortre slavery death over and over.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Floods under Antarctic ice speed glaciers into sea: study

November 16, 2008 PARIS (AFP) — Scientists unveiled Sunday the first direct evidence that massive floods deep below Antarctica's ice cover are accelerating the flow of glaciers into the sea.

How quickly these huge bodies of ice slide off the Antarctic and Greenland land masses into the ocean help determine the speed at which sea levels rise.

The stakes are enormous: an increase measured in tens of centimetres (inches) could wreak havoc for hundreds of millions of people living in low-lying deltas and island nations around the world.

Researchers discovered only recently that inaccessible subglacial lakes in Antarctica periodically shed huge quantities of water.

Linky

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It's late in this thread but, I've been reading about the Avian Bird Flu. What if the glacier is predicted to calve in Antarcticas summer, AND the Bird Flu is dropped on us around the same time frame? Soory so short, the thought just crossed my mind...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I've been considering whether it could be a combination of events, or if the government suspects one disaster and another to follow closely. For example, Hurricane Katrina was fairly localized, but if it had coincided with an earthquake or another large hurricane, resources would be stretched to the limit.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

One question, if the FEMA camps are inside the 100 mile boarder and the sea level thereat would fall into the 100 mile range would not the FEMA camps be underwater with the rest of us?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If they just want to help us, and it's a flood, I suppose all those fema camps in the Constitution Free Zone are for all of us that can swim.

Contrary to the OP, the camps appear to be rather evenly distributed. Another thing to remember, is that there's a much denser population in coastal areas than inland.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

First off, great post. two questions.

1. Where does it say the const. free zone extends inland?
2. If the glacier collapsed into the water how long would it take the wave to get here. Better yet any link or estimated speed.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Why would you think video was fake, the www.theonion.com is real site, the onionNN just happen's to be their news network. I saw that snip, else where also, did you notice the part where he says Jesus he can't believe it himself. As for the flesh eating, he does not mean people, he means virus.
Why does someone else who is good at this, make attemp to fill in blanks without prejudice.

in event of break out of flesh eating virus da da da and so on

[edit on 21-11-2008 by googolplex]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The free zone is a 100-mile area around the border of the US. Most of the FEMA camps are inland from there, not within the zone. If you follow the link in the original post, you'll see a map which shows the areas.

Originally posted by anotherdad
reply to post by VelmaLu

First off, great post. two questions.

1. Where does it say the const. free zone extends inland?
2. If the glacier collapsed into the water how long would it take the wave to get here. Better yet any link or estimated speed.

Good question.

I have been researching this for awhile, and from what I understand, a large enough iceberg could cause a tsunami. These travel at up to 600 mph, meaning we would have some advance warning -- if the government chooses to notify people.

A more likely effect would be massive flooding over the Antarctic summer, that is November, December and January.

Waves from icebergs calving have been measured at 40 feet. The area in question in Antarctica is the size of Texas and two miles thick. The wave would be enormous.

The US government spent quite a bit of time during 2008 putting monitoring equipment in various places on the ice sheets and they are watching the ice sheet via satellite.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousATS

If you look at the More Info link in the video you will find out that this is a deliberate fake video. It scared me too until someone pointed this out to me.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Clue to break-up of ice shelves

US researchers have come up with a way to predict the rate at which ice shelves break apart into icebergs.

BBC Article

Glacial ice melting at alarming rate: researchers

European researchers warn that glacial ice is melting faster than previously thought after satellite images showed a massive chunk of Antarctic ice nearly disintegrate in only a few weeks.

The European Space Agency, which has been closely monitoring the Wilkins Ice Shelf, noticed that a bridge of ice connecting the shelf to the Antarctic continent has been disappearing at an alarming rate.

CTV.ca article

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There is a simple explanation for this 100 mile zone of Fascism.

It's the fence to keep the herd in the pasture.

How else are they going to tag you? Why would these border states allow this "fence", unless they were in on it? This is the Freemason (CIA/NSA) dream (which is who runs this United States, not its citizens) - to force law and order down your throat, and to keep you fat, dumb, and happy, while they profit from ALL of your endeavors, and slowly strip you of every right and freedom.

The only people who could help us fight these zealous tyrants are in prison for minor offenses, such as drugs and minor violence.

So, they have you. Caught like fish in a net. Do you love America or her Freedom? Ask yourself, honestly, "Could I find more Liberty anywhere else?" If the answer is yes, then you (like me) need to leave, before it's too late.

This is not a fence to keep invaders out. It's to keep you in.

The best way to keep animals from resisting or escaping is to make them "feel" free. (like in a zoo) Don't think for one minute these tyrants give you any more credit than that.

And, the best way to keep fish from escaping a net, is to close it sloooowly.

WAKE UP.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by roknhrdcor]

<< 1  2   >>

join