It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on FEMA Camps, Executive Orders, Martial Law & Colorado Land Grab

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousATS

Do you not see the 'The Onion' logo in the bottom left of the video? Also, a quick google search will reveal there is no such Representative named John Haller.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sweatmonicaIdo

Caribbean mass migration was a shocker. Does this imply a lot of people from the Caribbeans will be migrating to the U.S., or perhaps vice versa? I just don't see why this is considered as a possible contingency scenario.

I think it makes sense in the scenario being prposed. If you look at the projected sea level rise, the Caribbean is done for.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

Very awesome theory. And really would they warn us of such a global disaster. No , would cause such a panic that would just make it that much worse.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by l0rds0fcha0s

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This would indeed make sense. An increse in sun activity for the new sun cycle would also increse the rate at which our ice would melt. Saddly from everything that ive read and heard about..... this is a perfect and reasonable situation in which these actions would be taken. Looking at those flood maps really is crazy.

Here i was hoping for some sort of alien invasion... humbug.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I've read at least twenty new threads on this topic in the last two weeks.

Civil War, End of Days, Satan, Government, Religion, Conspiracy, New World Order... all of it based on FEAR

FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR!!!

wow...

yeah, alot is happening, things like this have happened before, and it can even happen in America. most likely it will, since most of mankind has a proven inability to learn from past mistakes. SOME of mankind however don't view them as mistakes, but failed attempts at a controlled agenda - and that is what IMO is about to happen now, another attempt at a controlled agenda to try to correct the mistakes made by thier predecessors, and folks will not like it.

take away your fear and begin replacing it with empowerment, SELF EMPOWERMENT... that is the way you will help not only yourself but those around you out of the mess that is approaching!

Many of us are now informed. we need to begin focusing on information that will help folks resolve the issue that will inevitably affect them on an individual level. How can we cope with this? How can we survive this? How can we rise above this?

We need someone to come up with solutions for the people so that the people can survive, it's that simple.

Are you willing to protect your asian nieghbor who knows nothing about whats going to happen? willing to take in a black family recently disenfranchised by the government? willing to step in from of a battered white man, confronting an angry mob that is so ignorant of the issues that thier only recourse is racial frustration?

What we need is for an INFORMATIONAL leaflet created with the facts and released to as many Americans that we can get it out to. This may help to curb some of the ignorant destruction that is about to take place, and replace it with concerned individuals who may find it in their hearts to help another fellow human through the mess that is fast approaching.

Can ATS be trusted to help produce such a document, free of charge and supported by member contributions? obviously the MSM isn't going to help, unless we get folks like Ron Paul to help facilitate it.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Seems to many people don't know, are don't want believe what is going on.
Economic disaster, this would cause martial law loss of constitution and end to U.S.. Then comes North American Union, the Amero, all of Cannadas resources, all of Mexicos cheap labor. Look at new port being built in Mexico, the new super highway going to be built by Mexican contractor in U.S ..
Once this happens every thing will shut down until government can restore evrything food, fuel, power, water, control And our boys are ready to use leathal force if you do not comply, that's not talking about NATO troops and pivate Blackwater and such.
George Washington; said Government is like fire, poor survant and evil master.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That's how Hitler controled everyone total FEAR.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Dark- that seems like the best plan of action, but in my recent experience, most folks will not believe what we are trying to sell them. Heck, I can't even get my kids onboard that SOMETHING is going on. I'm located in a low lying area on the coast, and even before I got to this thread and saw the 100 mile coastal zone, I've wanted to go Up and Inland. I have moved past the fear, but What do we do now?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelmaLu
Interactive map:

flood.firetree.net...,-101.6015&z=13&m=7

Thank you very much, Velma. I appreciate the link.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

This video is a joke, it is not real. A tip off might be the onion in place of the "C" on the C-Span logo....

The video on the Onion Network:
www.theonion.com...

The Onion:
www.theonion.com...

delius

[edit on 16-11-2008 by delius]

[edit on 16-11-2008 by delius]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo

Originally posted by anonymousATS
While I applaude your exercise in logic, I can't subscribe to your vision of a benevolent government. All you have to do is look over original documentation and MSM headlines over the past 8 years to know that we-aren't-in-Kansas-any-more. Can you honestly loook at a picture of Bush, Cheney, et. al. and tell me you trust these people??

The question is not whether we can trust these people or not, but rather why you would not trust these people. Undoubtedly, we live in dangerous times and the U.S. government is not all that it is cracked up to be. Hwoever, if we examine these events closely as well as the organizational and social layout of our government, we see that there's no reason to think our government is actively carrying out a policy of harming of the American people. Rather, it is overzealousness, disconnect, and incompetence that is causing this.

If the U.S. government is truly carrying out some diabolical conspiracy, as you say, why would they do it? What would they gain from such a risky move?

If there's a disaster coming, other than the intentional economic meltdown, rest assured TPTB are behind it. My money is on 9/11 redux -- biological, chemical or nuclear.

There is no evidence for any of that. There really is no conspiracy. Such statements like the one above only shield the brutal reality of economic/financial crisis and terrorism.

I believe we are all way off.

I believe in one conspiracy and thats extra-terrestial but I could be way off.

I believe all negative thoughts of the world ending will be the reason of the ending.

All chaos will fall into control and all control into chaos.

I believe there is something so far fetched and crazy sounding that even the best imaginations couldn't even ponder close to it's origin.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
Seems to many people don't know, are don't want believe what is going on.
Economic disaster, this would cause martial law loss of constitution and end to U.S.. Then comes North American Union, the Amero, all of Cannadas resources, all of Mexicos cheap labor. Look at new port being built in Mexico, the new super highway going to be built by Mexican contractor in U.S ..
Once this happens every thing will shut down until government can restore evrything food, fuel, power, water, control And our boys are ready to use leathal force if you do not comply, that's not talking about NATO troops and pivate Blackwater and such.
George Washington; said Government is like fire, poor survant and evil master.

Funny thing is my best friend is USMC me and him talk of conspiracies all the time, he believes that if anything like this happened It would be the puppet masters destroyed by their puppets. Marines will serve but they are in no way controlled.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'll probably get flamed for posting this, but oh well....

Since early 20th century, Jehovah's Witnesses have been announcing world wide, that this system of things is nearing it's end, not the end of our planet, but the end of this wicked system controlled by Satan the Devil. That it will be replaced by a far better government... The Kingdom of God!

Before you dismiss me as a crazy, nut job Christian... I urge each and every one of you to investigate what the REAL conspiracy is really about, than only will you be able to make an INFORMED decision on what to do to survive what is coming.

Please read

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'm not sure I understand your point. You believe that the actions of our government are because of Armaggedon and not a predictable natural disaster?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelmaLu
I'm not sure I understand your point. You believe that the actions of our government are because of Armaggedon and not a predictable natural disaster?

or disasters put into place purposely going on according to the biblical script, conveniently coinciding with mans ability to develop technologies to do so.

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
I've read at least twenty new threads on this topic in the last two weeks.

Civil War, End of Days, Satan, Government, Religion, Conspiracy, New World Order... all of it based on FEAR

FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR!!!

wow...

yeah, alot is happening, things like this have happened before, and it can even happen in America. most likely it will, since most of mankind has a proven inability to learn from past mistakes. SOME of mankind however don't view them as mistakes, but failed attempts at a controlled agenda - and that is what IMO is about to happen now, another attempt at a controlled agenda to try to correct the mistakes made by thier predecessors, and folks will not like it.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by DarkspARCS]

Mankind learns from all "mis-takes" and "takes"
to be under the assumption that "mankind" doesn't "learn from it's "mistakes" is to naively think that the major events on the world stage are somehow trivial passages of fortune .. undirected, miscalculated and random.

Let's just say that I'm glad I don't process information of global events from the perspective you seem to.

Originally posted by Wertdagf
This would indeed make sense. An increase in sun activity for the new sun cycle would also increase the rate at which our ice would melt. Saddly from everything that Ive read and heard about..... this is a perfect and reasonable situation in which these actions would be taken. Looking at those flood maps really is crazy.

Here i was hoping for some sort of alien invasion... humbug.

Take notice of the bulge of water tlocated at the equator... the zone of ocean and geography that is closest to the center of our orbit.. the Sun.

IF there was a pole shift (something seemingly brought to the background of this discussion).. then the "bulge" would re-locate to a different band of ocean and earth. Or rather.. the opposite, where the bulge is always relatively stationary given the locality of our solar system, and the geography and ocean waters are displaced according to their proximity within or surrounding this bulge.

If there was a geographic pole shift during a MASSIVE solar flare spike, the likes of which we have never experienced... not at just one moment, but during the next few years approaching 2012-2013 (galactic equinox)..
then you'll see the waters surrounding the CURRENT "bulge" dropping in height.. and the waters surrnding the Future "bulge" be rising as we travel through that time period.

I think Katrina was practice for ocean level caused displacement of massive amounts of people.

and if a pole shift does the same on a much larger scale.. then the same measures taken during and after Katrina will be taken on a larger scale.

I'm just hypothesizing here, but a pole shift, mixed with dropping ice shelves, will cause water lowering and rising.

Any government who claims responsibility for managing it's population, is going to need to have plans like this.. and need practice... drills .. real or virtual.

It's the right thing to do.. what they're doing.
And WHY NOT take the money and bring it into higher hands where more responsible actions can be done with it.. instead of leaving it there.. in the hands of stranded people who can't do really anything with it.
I think the current "robbery" or whatever you want to call it.. is neccessary allocation of funds that need to be in specific hands that can act with that money after the big changes we are about to see.

I also think that the "phoenix lights" delta shaped craft.. are going to be used to vacuum up millions of grid-locked cars and move them to safer locations.
They HAVE , after all, been MOST reported.. up and down major highways, nationwide.

I think this is the most fascinating aspect of what mankind is capable of..
and kudos to the brilliant men and women behind this massive rescue effort, we will be experiencing in the very near future.

NOT ALL government plans are "evil" or "against your best interests"..
there's just some things the public DOESN'T need to know... till they NEED to know.

hardly anyone (relatively speaking) .. reads ATS.. and hardly anyone will read this thread..
which is good. because It would be most unfortunate to the success of these plans if most US citizens knew about these fascinating things we're talking about on here...

but I enjoy discussing this.. and this is what I have to say.

-

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

Maybe government isn't 100% evil. Perhaps there are extenuating circumstances we don't know about.

Disclosure? Maybe the stories of a "treaty" were true and that period of time is close to being up? In which case this "issue" is so big and so involved that there is little our government can do to protect us.

Or the world governments are planning something with HAARP / weather?

Many NWO Conspiracies hint at "trimming the world's populatiion"?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13

Do you not see the 'The Onion' logo in the bottom left of the video? Also, a quick google search will reveal there is no such Representative named John Haller.

quote]Originally posted by delius

This video is a joke, it is not real. A tip off might be the onion in place of the "C" on the C-Span logo....

Excellent catch folks -- thanks very much. I stand corrected. That was a seriously good spoof.

[edit on 11/17/2008 by anonymousATS]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I've been doing some more research on this Antarctica issue. I'm not an expert by any means and I probably have some of the terms wrong.

Just some basics for those who don't know and don't want to dig at it, but Antarctica has six months of "summer" starting in October. December and January are the warmest months, which fits with a flooding theory. The East Antarctica ice sheet accounts for 76% of the world's ice.

The land is covered with a 7,000 to 9,000 foot sheet of ice. Some of this extends over the sea, forming a tongue. The warmer ocean waters melt it from below thinning it, until it breaks off and forms an iceberg. Recent expeditions have discovered lakes of water below the ice all interconnected and concern that the continent may be volcanically active. Nearby Mount Erebus is currently active.

The area being the most closely watched is the Amundsen Sea Embayment which is covered by a two-mile thick sheet of ice the size of Texas. That area is home to several glaciers of concern: the Pine Island, Thwaits, Pope and Smith. It was recently determined that the Pine Island Glacier is thinning 20 times faster than it has in it's distant past.

This area is of great interest to our government, and there have been long-term expeditions in the area over the past year.

[October 20, 2008, National Science Foundation] ANTARCTICA -- A U.S.-led, multinational team of scientists from six nations will pierce the mysteries of one of the globe's last major unexplored places this month.

Working every day at extreme altitudes, in 24 hours of sunlight and temperatures as low as minus 40 Celsius, the researchers of the Antarctica's Gamburstev Province (AGAP) team hope that the technology they bring to bear will help them answer the question of whether the Gamburstevs were born of tectonic activity in Antarctica, or date from a period millions of years ago when Antarctica was the center of an enormous supercontinent located at far lower latitudes.

Article here:
www.antarcticconnection.com...[/ url]

Politically, the US is required by treaty to share information found in Antarctica with a host of other countries. Most of the information has been gleaned by satellite imagery, which would allow much of it to be kept secret. I would assume that military satellites are being used.

Also of concern is the North Pole. I found this article particularly alarming:

November 10, 2008

The North Pole has become an island for the first time in human history as climate change has made it possible to circumnavigate the Arctic ice cap.
Last year the extent of sea ice in the Arctic reached a record low that could be surpassed in the next few weeks, with some scientists warning that the ice cap could soon vanish altogether during summer.

Article here:

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/3350631/Arctic-becomes-an-island-as-ice-melts.html]
www.telegraph.co.uk...

It's not looking good from a global standpoint.

Another thought I had on the subject is that perhaps it is possible to pinpoint the past pole shift based on ice core samples. In other words, scientists discover markers leading up to the event and we're there now?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

Thank you so much for your post. That is a lot of information that I would like to take deeper look at.

Have you found any information as to how much ice melts during the 'summer' there?

ETA: This link link shows that the information used to determine global warming has been falsified.

Here is a relevant tidbit:

GISS began hastily revising its figures. This only made the confusion worse because, to compensate for the lowered temperatures in Russia, GISS claimed to have discovered a new "hotspot" in the Arctic - in a month when satellite images were showing Arctic sea-ice recovering so fast from its summer melt that three weeks ago it was 30 per cent more extensive than at the same time last year.

[edit on 11/17/08 by zenjewel]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join