It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Representative Jim Guest champions the cause of victims of organized stalking and electronic harassm

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I have had this gang-stalking thing happen to me. I present my case in a very logical, informed, manner. I vow that all information presented here is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

You are demonstrating signs of paranoid schizophrenia. Please seek help from a mental health professional. The freemasons are not out to get you.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
Who is paying these people to "gang-stalk"? What is there motive? Is it simply for sadistic pleasure or is there information or money involved? Why don't the gangstalkees stalk the gangstalkers? are there weapons involved to prevent this? These are serious questions I would like feedback on.

I have asked this of so called "gang stalking victims" and have never been able to get an answer. I'd also like to know why no proof can ever be offered, since if so many people are stalking you someone is going to mess up eventually.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Actually, im not paranoid, im very relaxed and calm. I guess you didnt read the post about all the documentation I have. I have also read that this is done intentionally by freemasons to forcibly place them into mental health professionals. Alas, it was a freemason, the program did get installed, i did get harassed over 1000 times online, i did catch the freemason tresspassing, i did have my work graffitid, etc. etc. etc.. There is nothing delusional about it, these things happened and have been documented.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Who is paying these people to "gang-stalk"? What is there motive? Is it simply for sadistic pleasure or is there information or money involved? Why don't the gangstalkees stalk the gangstalkers? are there weapons involved to prevent this? These are serious questions I would like feedback on.

First keep in mind that there are a lot of people who come and post crazy stories just to make Gang Stalking look like it's not real, or just a bunch of crazy people.

From what we can tell Gang Stalkingis very similar to the old Cointelpro program. A target is too outspoken, blows a whistle, upsets the wrong person with connections, an investigation is opened and that person is staked, harassed.

The problem is most of what is done is covert so it's hard to gather evidence. Apparently this is also similar to what happened back in East Germany with the Stasi and choosing an enemy of the state to monitor. Many people are just average citizens that this is happening to. Ever since 9/11 there has been an increase of these activities due to unchecked surviellance and these anti-terror laws, being abused.

Since it's at a government level, just like Cointelpro was it's hard for the target to get help. If you don't know about Cointelpro, you need to look it up.

People trying to blame Gang Stalking on Masons, Scientologists, KKK, Gangs, etc are ignoring the bigger picture. We are talking about a surviellance society, with many people in these Informant programs. Please check out the Citizen Corp site to get an idea of how many programs there are.

The motive is what it has always been, state control and conformity. Getting the target who will not fall in line, to be placed permanantly out of line.

Gang Stalking targets are often electronically harassed if that's what you mean by weapons, but otherwise, it's the state doing this, and it's hard to find help.

Check out these sites. www.GangStalkingWorld.com...
www.TheHiddenEvil.com...

The second site takes you straight into what is happening.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

I have asked this of so called "gang stalking victims" and have never been able to get an answer. I'd also like to know why no proof can ever be offered, since if so many people are stalking you someone is going to mess up eventually.

Jesus Mendoza has had luck getting confirmation of what has been ongoing, he has been fighting in the courts for 8 years. Donald Friedman got his freedom of information act request back a couple of years ago, Gloria Naylor wrote a book about what happened to her.

There is proof, just not the massive amounts that we would all like.

I do believe this is a smaller portion of the NWO so everyone who is behind the New World Order is suspect.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Its true, freemasons are being used as patsies by the controllers. The CIA, created at the end of World War II by fascists, has infiltrated closed system cults, such as freemasonry and scientology to conduct human experimentation and social engineering experimentation under secrecy. The main objective is money. As far as how money is gained, 4 thousand dollars was stolen out of the bank account of the initial freemason perpetrator, and another 600 dollars was stolen and wired to the freemason perpetrators bank account, this is all documented. It is two-fold, money is also made when a victim commits a crime. The rehabilitation services are owned by large privatized companies which make money off of the effects of the stalking. As far as the paranoid schizophrenic diagnosis, psychology was developed in the military industrial complex. Sigmund Freud was a documented ashkenazi. I have researched the history on the perp, a sephardic freemason, who have historically been documented for committing genocide in the Ottoman empire. A couple books that help understand are Stephen Knights, The Brotherhood as well as The Synagogue of Satan. Its basic fascism. Consider the war on drugs, where the money is made from both sides of the operation. The CIA runs a major drug operation, and makes money distrubuted contraband substances, and then the government creates the war on drugs to make money two-fold in the prosecution of the people who use the drugs the CIA provide. One documented case is Rios and Campion, two border patrol agents who were inprisoned for shooting a heroine runner in the buttocks because he was friends with George Bush, the heroine runner was let free and then busted a second time for heroine distribution. It is similar with the war on terror, terrorists are manufactured by the CIA, and then money is made whenever these government created terrorists committ terrorists act. One great example of this is Ted Kaczinsky, who had MkUltra experimentation performed on him by the government prior to his seclusion and terrorist acts.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101
Gang Stalking targets are often electronically harassed if that's what you mean by weapons, but otherwise, it's the state doing this, and it's hard to find help.
See, that right there is the number one reason why I'm skeptical of almost all of the gang stalking stories I read. If victims of gang stalking didn't also purport a delusion of electronic harassment using technology which doesn't exist, then I might not dismiss them so easily. But all this talk of mind-reading probes or thoughts being projected into their heads and it becomes easy to laugh them off.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Harassment101
See, that right there is the number one reason why I'm skeptical of almost all of the gang stalking stories I read. If victims of gang stalking didn't also purport a delusion of electronic harassment using technology which doesn't exist, then I might not dismiss them so easily. But all this talk of mind-reading probes or thoughts being projected into their heads and it becomes easy to laugh them off.

Agreed. This high tech nonsense does not impress me. I do not believe there are such things as remote mind reading technology or satellite based harassment technology being employed against you bog standard gangstalking victim.

Gangstalking is a deliberated psychological assault with a devastating effect on the victim over the long term. Equally there are genuinely mentally ill people who jump on the bandwagon of true victims. Even more detrimentally, there are trolls and even people who part take in a spot of gangstalking that run gangstalking blogs heighten the paranoia of victims and the sick who seek them out in search of an explanation.

Gangstalking is nothing more than dirty tricks. Electronic harassment amounts to doping the victim regularly with drugs and op toxins, tampering with house electrics by reversing the polarity of electric sockets, causing voltage leakages at junction boxes and exposing the victim to adapted microwave ovens with the door open through shared walls. Dirty tricks.

The effect is fear, undiagnose-able pain, confusion, stress, auto immune diseases. Most genuine victims in the US are mistakenly simultaneously diagnosed with Lyme disease and schizophrenia . In the UK it is anaemia and dementia for woman and vitamin B12 deficiency and dementia for men. Diagnoses of dementia is useful because having so many victims suddenly diagnosed with schizophrenia at a late age is highly unusual.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I have seen a psychiatrist, and showed them all the evidence I have collected involving the psycho-stalking freemasons. I have been deemed 100% healthy. I have looked up the paranoid schizophrenia. Supposedly there is no cure to it and it never ends. Fortunately, the psycho stalking by the freemasons ended some time ago because I figured out it was freemasonry. Furthermore, there is tons of information on the web about the freemasons psycho-stalking. This one freemason even said, and I quote, "My grandfather is a freemason, my father is a freemason, and you are a dirtbag." And no, a screenshot of the text as evidence is not a delusion. They were talking about how Ben Franklin was a freemason, and I stated that I doubted Ben Franklin went around stalking people and calling them dirtbags and the freemason left. The freemasons are not after me at this time, but irregardless, they were at one time, I went through the initial hazing, search "overt harassment", which is preparation for the electronic harassment. I do not go as far as to say I have heard voices or any of that nonsense. I only go with what I have hard evidence proving. Stalking, which the freemasons are involved, is a felony, simply look up the use of technology to stalk on the Stalking resource center for victims of crime. The freemason I met, and I have researched this very meticulously so I fully understand the psycho-stalker freemason behavior, was a Sephardic Freemason. Historically, Sephardic freemasons have ties to genocide in Turkey, and of course there was the attempted genocide of the German people, which got turned around against the freemasons because the Germans didnt like it much. Anyways, i took the suggestion, went and saw a psych, showed em all the evidence, and he will back my story now as well. Im just glad that the Freemasons have left me alone for at least 6 months. If it were all delusional then, i never really met a freemason from Los Angeles, the freemason didnt really come into my home and install spyware on my computer, i dont really have pictures of the freemason tresspassing at my home, i dont have employment application by the freemason at my workplace, the freemason didnt really cyber-stalk me, my work wasnt really graffitid. Uhh....oh wait, i do have all the evidence, and the psycho-freemason did do all that stuff.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
To those in doubt of gangstalking because they don't see a rationale why they would do such a thing, your ignorance of several key facts is not a valid position.
#1, why do teenage boys torture small animals? It's very common to see cats found injured or killed in communities around the country. Many do not outgrow this desire, and find validation for their own existence ruining the lives of others.
I watch the actions of the drivers of vehicles who participate in "brighting" my house, and it's unmistakably a sport- a thrill, adventure, for them.
#2 After 9/11 the government went all out with programs like USAonwatch and citizens corps "to be the eyes and ears of America and stay vigilant against terrorism and threats of all kinds in their communities" which almost precisely describes vigilante groups with no oversight.
#3 the government even provides funding for some of these community based policing programs, like Operation Weed and Seed.
#4 why do the handlers /leaders put them up to it? Well in the case of the gov't they have less police to pay, the streets are quiet, and they really don't care that many innocent people got hurt in the process. I more strongly believe we are dangerously close to a precipice in the economy and other areas where civil unrest would break out and they are are undermanned to deal with it. What better than a volunteer police force who follow orders unquestionably and would hurt a neighbor out of his patriotic duty?
Realistically your doubt is not a valid position in the face of personal testimony by eyewitnesses to this, Your credibility is not at risk with doubt, ours is by telling our stories. Eyewitness testimony counts in murder trials... someone who was not at the scene and simply says he doesn't believe the witness saw what he claims does not count at all- but thank you for your concern for your fellow man.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I would ask lowlevel mason what "proof" he is asking for since the most fundamental aspect of it seems to be that no action as committed by perpetrators is to be perceived as criminal wrongdoing.
It is believed that a lot of this has evolved from neighborhood watch programs that got ugly after 9/11.
I can't tell you who is behind this but I can tell you that you are looking at it from the wrong perspective.
You find doubt that they would take the time to do this to a "nobody".
Yet secrecy is vital and a "nobody" is the only person they can do it to and continue to get away with it.
You find doubt because it is believed people who think others are out to get them are delusional, and mentally ill.
Yet you ignore that your beliefs were precisely the goal of COINTELPRO tactics used by the FBI in factually confirmable cases. In other words, what you think of alleged victims is the goal of the program and is not an argument against its existence at all.
From a point of view of logic, all you have is to stand back and immediately assume claims are by those with a mental condition, and certainly many are. Yet no one is qualified to make such a diagnosis on the internet. Ultimately your argument fails as you are not in every community and do not see the lives of every victim, thus you are falling on the position that you do not think people in a community would not join forces and ruin an individual merely for the sport of doing so.
Well I never understood why some little boys like to torture small animals, but we know they do.
Your logic leaves you thinking a cat found dead burned alive got that way because he liked to play with gasoline and matches.
Some humans are just plain nasty. Those who may be the leadership of all this, know they can accomplish what they seek: Command, Control, and Conformity of the masses, by exploiting those within seeking Empowerment and Adventure. You may not understand it. That is your right, but stubbornly insisting it is not going on because of that ignorance is an irresponsible and callous attitude in the face of the cost to people who really do suffer from it.
Thank you for considering my opinion.
Oh, BTW I read that NY Times article and it looked at many aspects of this story yet one aspect it quite glaringly ignored was this: That community mobbing does and has happened. The reporter went into the issue looking for sufferers of mental conditions and found some.
That doesn't tell the whole story and leaves people like yourself thinking being informed as such is the truth.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Josh Norton: the technology does exist,

www.world-mysteries.com...

This is no magic or science fiction. Victims do often make erroneous claims about what is causing it because of the lack of disclosure about its existence.
Mind control as practiced by the Soviets was as simple as heating the chest region with radio frequency power which caused a one half of one degree temperature rise, and anxiety, restlessness, lack of sleep and appetite. Subjects being studied saw their work performance plummet to zero. Several documents from the government and policy think tanks recommended using such a method upon drug traffickers and terrorists within the US some years ago.
We can see many instances of the government conducting such experiments. We see funding for the weapons programs. We see documents recommending the weapons be used. We see various agencies announcing the weapons have been in development.
We have people coming forward claiming they are being used upon them.
Why do you quickly disbelieve it is happening?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join