It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside of a plane (which sprays chemtrails perhaps?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I stumbled across this page. Seems odd that a former commercial jet would have this kind of setup.

Page....

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zetamafia911

There was an alternate explanation for that posted right below the pictures, which were circulated as disinfo a while back. Stumbling across a page and reading it are not the same thing, I guess.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I've seen those pics with what the reason is behind them. Not what is listed with the site you provided.

A guy would think if the chemtrail thing was such a huge conspiracy and cover up, how would pics be made available and then allowed to be posted on the internet. You know, questions like these keep people up at night, because to answer them honestly; it wouldn't look so bad. Of course it doesn't fit the big conspiracy then either.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Every time there is a big chemtrail thread on ATS some doofus posts up this very picture, in an attempt to descredit the concept.

This picture is a fake one, of a load test setup for a commercial airliner. It has nothing to do with chemtrails, it's a diversion and disinformation.

I advise everyone to ignore this thread, it's been done and debunked before, and is irrelevant to the broader chemtrail issue.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't think its a good idea to jump to conclusions, just because of the word "Sprayer", and what looks to be barrels.

Its certainly possible this is one of the alleged chemtrail planes, but I would think it would make more sense for a portion of the entire fuselage to be the tank (akin to KC135 Stratotanker).

[edit on 11/15/2008 by prototism]

[edit on 11/15/2008 by prototism]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
Every time there is a big chemtrail thread on ATS some doofus posts up this very picture, in an attempt to descredit the concept.

This picture is a fake one, of a load test setup for a commercial airliner. It has nothing to do with chemtrails, it's a diversion and disinformation.

I advise everyone to ignore this thread, it's been done and debunked before, and is irrelevant to the broader chemtrail issue.

I agree with the above whole heartedly. What ends up happening is it does reflect negatively on the "broader chemtrail issue" when all is said and done.

Although I did notice that the OP hasn't been around long and may not be aware of the fact that this picture will be ripped apart and shot down very quickly.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
this is a test setup in a new airliner, the test information is analysed and recorded on the computer systems in the pictures, the barrels store water that simulates different fuel / bagage / passenger loads.

no chem trail crap here, you should have pictures of a kc135 tanker or something if you want to peddle your crap.

The Hunted Few

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
From educate-yourself.org:

3. The "kegs" you see in the photo are filled with WATER, not chemicals. Water is pumped from one bank of aluminum kegs to another to change the center of gravity.

Stop looking at pretty pictures and READ!

A hasty post can be an ignorant post.

While I understand some ATSers need to try and expose truth....it can make you blind if you don't take time to blink!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I stand corrected.

little embarrassed now

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Don't let it get to ya!

We all do it, post something that has been around before and then wish we had let it be, all part of the deal.

Live and Learn.

See ya around!

new topics

top topics

join