It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link to live streaming LA Fires vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Link to live streaming LA Fires vid

abclocal.go.com

600 to 1000 homes lost today more buring right now!
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
abclocal.go.com
abclocal.go.com

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Sorry Mods I know that's not a headline but this is a link to the streaming vid....

You've all be seeing the blips well this is a link to the local ABC station there in LA... some amazing footage of million dollar homes going up in the blink of an eye,,,

Cant say how much longer the live feed will be good for but if you can take a peek incredible images coming out of LA

abclocal.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Something new to add... Anaheim Hills is on fire and their evacuating 3,500 homes

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
IF you cant see the vid right now their showing video of fire creeping up behind this huge mansion type house as the fire licks at the back door you can see a person running in and out of the house trying to save what he can. the hill maybe 50 yards behind him just this huge wall of flame,,,

Dudes brave but crazy...me I'd get my butt out of there !

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
thanks dadbare

for some reason the vid is messed up in firefox but runs fine in IE

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with LA so I may have been wrong before...what I just heard them say is in one section 3,100 homes are evacuated and in a second place another 3,500 have been asked to get out...If I caught that right then it's 6,600 homes in danger right now,,,not 3,500

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Something cool ...they have a converted DC 10 their using as an airdrop tanker the DC 10 is a jumbo jet BTW

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Here's how bad it can get when people panic...

CHP reports due to people stopping to watch the fire the 241 toll road came to a stand still. once the fire came up to the highway people abandoned the cars and fled... that highway is now closed due to all the abandon vehicles as in 8 lanes of closed highway...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Just to update this the live feed was shut down over night but its back up now...
LIVE LA Fires Vid

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Anyone interested in just where this is all taking place, can view some maps here.

I thought this might be good for out of state/out of country members with relatives in the general area.

top topics

join