It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto Genetically Modified Foods to End Life on Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
There is so much B.S. in this thread its hard to take it all in. The members of ATS like to scream disinfo all the time, but funny how it doesn't come up when they do not realize they are doing it themselves.

People need to get the facts straight.

If you want to bash the health effects of GM foods you need to produce the documents confirming years of research.

In my opinion the entire effort has not been around long enough to produce concrete scientific fact to say that either A) GM is ok or B) GM is killing us all.

Im surprised nobody has brought up "terminator technology" into this discussion yet.

If Monsanto controlled the food supply they would have a better stock price instead of nearing a 52 week low and going into the toilet.

Monsanto don't control the food supply...yet...but they're sure working on it. Again check codexalimentarius.net and read as much of it as you can to see the planned agenda. Show me this graph again after December 2009 and we'll see who's really going 'down the toilet.'

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by megabyte

HOLY COW!

I feel sick, and I guess now I know why!

It would seem they make a ton of profit off of us and get to achieve Eugenics at the same time!

Two birds with one stone - they get rich and happy and we get sick and die!

We are paying for our own slow death and the FDA and other regulatory organizations that were formed to test and guarantee consumer safety are not paying attention or they are paid enough to look the other way.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by arizonascott]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
2STEPSFROMTOP: Thank you for this impactful thread! A well deserve Flag and Star!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
btjunkie has a good torrent for "The World According to Monsanto".

It might be nice to watch the whole documentary in one chunk instead of 10 YouTube links.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ya know, one day I bought some nectarines from a local farmer at the farmer's market, they were organic and natural, they tasted great, I have'nt had nectarines in so long I'd forgotten what they tasted like, even thought they were small, you got a whole bag for around $5, needless to say, I ate all of them. Later on (ab out a week after eating my nectarines) I was at the store and bought some, the store bought ones were a lot bigger than the organic ones, they were also harder, the nectarines had a sticker on them that said "Tree Rippened", now I've never had an unripe nectarine, but these things tasted terrible, they also cost a lot more, terrible, tough, nasty, they actually tasted like they had pesticides inside of them!

I hate GM foods, I recently bought some seeds from "rareseeds.com" and I have a link to a free e-book in my sig about self sufficiency, so next year I will start to grow my own food, I have poor health, so I expect to become healthier, also, I think that when TSHTF I'll be doing pretty good, I won;t go hungry.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I am still suffering health problems from a Monsanto product after 35 years.
and the american taxpayers are still paying for it. Agent Orange.
While they are in some areas required to post if products contain GM crop ingredients the biggest use if GM corn is in the manufacturer of high fructose corn syrup.
This is sold world wide and the growth of sales of this product matches the growth in the obesity rate world wide.
you can not test for GM in high fructose corn syrup. it is processed to much.

Coincidences i think not.

I will not use any Monsanto product of any type if i find out about it.
the problem is Monsanto knows there is a large number of people that boycott there products and mislabel or don't label products with there GM food or chemicals in them.

If i was a farmer i would not use GM seeds and would sample my crops just to look for there GM crop contamination.

If i found it in my crops i would sue Monsanto first instead of them coming to sue me for growing there GM crops due to cross contamination.

Some organic farmers are now doing just that.
www.nutraingredients.com...
www.mindfully.org...
www.newscientist.com...
www.utne.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
HR 875 is a bill that gives monsanto a monopoly in GM food and bans organically grown foods if it ain't monsanot GM licensed food it's illegal. If they pass HR 875, the NWO will have control of what you eat.
This bill is sponsored by the a CT rep who's husband works for monsanto.

There are 39 some co sponsors of this bill also. Not only that but it's very hard to find anything on this bill. It's for sure being covered up.

later
ray

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by raypsi

I looked this up and got this: www.opencongress.org...

It's already got 432 votes against it and only 11 for it. It's not going to pass.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join