It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA, Owned By The British Crown Paid For By The American Taxpayer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The UK does not own the USA.

I believe the only legitimate holding claim of the British Monarchy is the entire state of Virginia. I attended a speech by the former UK ambassador to the US who regaled us with a story about the US embassy trying to buy the land that they occupied in London from the Duke of Westminster. The Duke responded by saying "We will give you the land if you return the land rightfully owned by us... Virginia".

So as for the claim of the British owning America? We wish...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
And this collaboration of Royal families also ties into the Illuminati who were the international organization that tied these royal families together via the Knights Templar going back to the Crusades.

What people in the western world need to understand is that when Monarchy fell out of favor in the 18th century. The resulting Democracy that followed still remained under the Royal families control due their never relinquishing control of the banking system.

That is exactly why the Federal Reserve was formed. And their collection agency, called the Internal Revenue Service. Both private corporations.

It is exactly why the boom bust cycles of our economy are orchestrated by the Banks and our Fiat currency. With each bust cycle providing an opportunity to further wrestle more constitutional rights away from US citizens. The writing is on the wall for the next depression where people will become destitute allowing the Government just cause to eliminate our rights all together due to a "Financial Emergency".

More US citizens need to turn off their Television sets and stop watching American Idol and open a book and educate themselves instead !

Here's a Chart depicting the structure and ownership of the Federal Reserve Bank by the Rothschilds and Bank of England and the London Banking houses.

land.netonecom.net...

[edit on 16-11-2008 by nh_ee]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
44, you and I may not own America but the crown and the rich and powerful European families do and its as simple as that. If you own the land the money and control of it than thats it you control everything else. the facts links and history are there and cannot be disputed.

The question is can anything be done about it given the fact that if you told everyone in the US most would just simply refuase to accept it. Many Americans cannot even accept that their country is controlled by a corrupt Goverment never mind anything of this magnitude.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
nh-ee thanaks for the info re the fed reserve, again the problem is in dealing with the all consuming apathy that is out there. Why is it that people can be so easily conditioned to believe lies but not the truth. Americans better start waking up and smelling the coffee before its to late, before they become real slaves.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Does that mean we get to have American slaves? Do we get to pick our own?

Oh Dooper, honey! My back needs a rub!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There was a thread not long ago, perhaps a couple weeks, that linked to two video clips that explain this exact topic. Here they are:

The Empire of "The City" (Part 1) - video.google.com...
The Empire of "The City" (Part 2) - video.google.com...

They are both very long clips, but believe me, they are quite interesting if you're willing to watch with an open mind.

The only thing that I don't like about these two videos is the fact that they do not provide references for the information that is narrated, but that's not to say that references could not be found independently.

My personal opinion about what was written in the OP, and what is in the videos, is that if it is all or mostly true, then those of us who are average people can do very little, if anything, to break free of the grip that these people have held on the world for centuries. It's depressing to think that there is a very exclusive group, most of whom are of the same bloodline, that can control and manipulate everything. The media, economies, education, laws, governments, and even religion are under their influences in one way or another. I honestly feel sick when I consider that these pieces of crap likely feel no remorse, pity, regret, or sadness as they do anything they want regardless the cost in terms of the welfare of the rest of the people.

One thing that I have yet to figure out is what they would gain by successfully implementing one world government, religion, economy, etc. They clearly possess more power than any single country will ever have. They have monetary wealth that is most likely greater than that of any other controlling entity or government. What else is there? What more is there to gain? Do they simply find pleasure in watching humans suffer while they increase their own wealth and power? I am beginning to believe that that is the case - that they are sick, evil, incestual, self-serving %#$@ers who have no idea what it is like to be an average person, especially one of those who has no choice but to live in poverty, a war zone, or a third world region, all while they gleefully get off on the power and wealth that they get from the slaves. That is one sick ^#@*ing bloodline.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You want more proof, just look up IRS Publication 6209. Americans pay taxes to Britian. The saying is true, "just follow the money".

When the picture comes together you can only wish you were a sheep. But it is also nice to be mentally free, and yes I'm a slave like everybody else cause I pay TAXES! Why do you think punishments for not paying taxes can be worse than that for murder?

Here is what I'm talking about:

www.natural-person.ca...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
home.hiwaay.net...

Also, the Queen isn't British, she's German. Her real surname is Battenburg. They changed it to Windsor during the second world war. And her husband is Greek.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It's nice to see people are becoming more aware of this lil ol situation.

If you are a skeptic that's normal. I was appauled when I ralized it. The money trail is the best source of evidence. Just follow from 1936 and the bankruptcy to the start of the IRS then to the US Treasury to the Federal Reserve, right to the World bank. Then from there to the IMF which very much so seems to be owned by the crown, or at the least the Rothchild family and friends. Beford those of you say there's no way....there is and it's path is plain as day once you find it.

Awesome thread and good looking out!!!!! Star for you!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Very interesting, not quite going to say "I believe"... but it's food for thought. The question is, what are we going to do about it?

If as a British citizen/subject, I can have an American slave? Ok, doing the math that's 5 to 1 - I want Eliza Dushku, Christina Aguilera, Belladonna... guess where I'm going here...

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I've said for years, tongue-in-cheek, that I consider myself a British citizen more than an American one.

That is not because I think that the UK secretly runs the US, however.

This might be somewhat of a tangent, but I feel it's relevant to this discussion: I actually feel the so-called American "Revolution" was a largely unjustified colonial squabble in which colonial elites manipulated the lower classes into fighting a war based on rather shaky claims. I feel that in time, reforms which took place domestically in England would have translated to the colonies and they would have gained representation. The UK only gave up the war because it did not feel it was worth losing more men and materiel to cling onto 13 troublesome colonies. It had bigger fish to fry.

The colonists got upset over very little, relatively speaking. A perfect example was the Boston Tea Party, in protest over the Tea Tax. Well, when you consider that those involved in the American tea trade were paid a subsidy equal to the amount they were taxed, the net effect of the Tea Tax was zero. So why the protest? The principle of the thing? Again, it was a matter of rich colonial landowners who wanted to run the show, so they invented a cause and rallied the easily-swayed to it. That's my interpretation of the American Revolution. Moderation could have prevailed. The blood need not have been shed in that way. Frankly, I think we'd have a much better society had we stayed attached to Britain.

Granted, I'm not excusing British excesses or defending constitutional monarchy. I would just argue that the AR was excessive in and of itself, and I do not really feel it was a legitimate revolution.

As for the conspiracy that the British actually do secretly "own" the US, well, no, that does not seem plausible.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Crow, your right to apint but plausable or not the Crown owns the US. If you ask a person how could they justify and explain what they call home what can they really say, its just somewhere they live. Some may actually own their own land but the majority don't it is "owned" by others. So those who own the land and control the mony supply are the real owners in the sense of the word. We may not agree with it but that is the case.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion
home.hiwaay.net...

Also, the Queen isn't British, she's German. Her real surname is Battenburg. They changed it to Windsor during the second world war. And her husband is Greek.

No, Phillips original 'surname' is battenburg, and hes Greek. So in essence she is Mrs Battenburg, but not thru birth. Queen Victoria is her great grandma, her great grandad was Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, he was German. Thats about as German as she gets.

Using your logic it would be more accurate to say Kaiser Wilhelm, the grandchild of queen Victoria, was english.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Man_Versus_AntiMan]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Victoria, who was of almost entirely German descent, was the granddaughter of George III and the niece of her predecessor William IV. She arranged marriages for her nine children and forty-two grandchildren across the continent, tying Europe together; this earned her the nickname "the grandmother of Europe".[1] She was the last British monarch of the House of Hanover; her son King Edward VII belonged to the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. Through her mother, she was also a first cousin thrice removed of Maria Theresa, Holy Roman Empress.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (Philippos of Greece and Denmark; born 10 June 1921[N 2]) is the husband of Queen Elizabeth II since 20 November 1947, and her consort since 6 February 1952. He was originally a royal prince of Greece and Denmark, and thus a member of the Danish-German House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, but renounced these titles shortly before his marriage, to be known as Lieutenant Philip Mountbatten, his adopted surname an anglicized version of his mother's German family name.

en.wikipedia.org...

They're all pretty much German then...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The testimony of three witnesses:
1. London City, London
2. Vatican City
3. Washington D.C.

Three autonomous cities, they answer to no government or country on earth today. They are the Financial, Military and Religious centers of the New World Order.

There is nothing new about the New World Order, it is a continuation of the Religion of ruling class of Egypt, the Secret Oaths and Combinations which have been on this earth since Cain slew Able for gain. The same signs, tokkens, symbols, archecture and bloodlines today as then.

There nothing new under the sun, only history you do not know.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
44soulslayer says "The UK does not own the USA". This assumption is based on a "reassuring" statement made by a former British ambassador to the US, in which he allegedly only laid claim to ...Virginia. It's unlikely he was talking about the state of Virginia - it would rather be The Virginia Company of 1604 founded by King James I, controlling what is most of present USA. The colonies were granted land leases; never ownership. Never ever.

Question: is the company alive and kicking today? Some seem to think so ..

conspiracyrealitytv.com...

Congratulations, all Americans work for the Virginia Company!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This isn't a secret. Its just buried in documents that most of the naive won't bother looking at.

Jonathan Williams recorded in his book, Legions of Satan, 1781, that Cornwallis revealed to Washington during his surrender that "a holy war will now begin on America, and when it is ended America will be supposedly the citadel of freedom, but her millions will unknowingly be loyal subjects to the Crown."...."in less than two hundred years the whole nation will be working for divine world government. That government that they believe to be divine will be the British Empire."

All the Treaty did (Treaty Of 1783) was remove the United States as a liability and obligation of the king. He no longer had to ship material and money to support his subjects and colonies. At the same time he retained financial subjection through debt owed after the Treaty, which is still being created today; millions of dollars a day. And his heirs and successors are still reaping the benefit of the kings original venture.

The following is the definition of tribute (tax).

"A contribution which is raised by a prince or sovereign from his subjects to sustain the expenses of the state.

A sum of money paid by an inferior sovereign or state to a superior potentate, to secure the friendship or protection of the latter." Blacks Law Dictionary forth ed. p. 1677.

As further evidence, not that any is needed, a percentage of taxes that are paid are to enrich the king/queen of England. For those that study Title 26 you will recognize IMF, which means Individual Master File, all tax payers have one. To read one you have to be able to break their codes using file 6209, which is about 467 pages. On your IMF you will find a blocking series, which tells you what type of tax you are paying. You will probably find a 300-399 blocking series, which 6209 says is reserved. You then look up the BMF 300-399, which is the Business Master File in 6209. You would have seen prior to 1991, this was U.S.-U.K. Tax Claims, non-refile DLN. Meaning everyone is considered a business and involved in commerce and you are being held liable for a tax via a treaty between the U.S. and the U.K., payable to the U.K..

The form that is supposed to be used for this is form 8288, FIRPTA - Foreign Investment Real Property Tax Account, you won't find many people using this form, just the 1040 form. The 8288 form can be found in the Law Enforcement Manual of the IRS, chapter 3. If you will check the OMB's paper - Office of Management and Budget, in the Department of Treasury, List of Active Information Collections, Approved Under Paperwork Reduction Act, you will find this form under OMB number 1545-0902, which says U.S. withholding tax-return for dispositions by foreign persons of U.S. real property interests-statement of withholding on dispositions, by foreign persons, of U.S. Form #8288 #8288a.

These codes have since been changed to read as follows; IMF 300-309, Barred Assessment, CP 55 generated valid for MFT-30, which is the code for 1040 form. IMF 310-399 reserved, the BMF 300-309 reads the same as IMF 300-309. BMF 390-399 reads U.S./U.K. Tax Treaty Claims. The long and short of it is nothing changed, the government just made it plainer, the 1040 is the payment of a foreign tax to the king/queen of England. We have been in financial servitude since the Treaty of 1783.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I really enjoyed learning from this thread, any new revelations since 2009?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
The UK does not own the USA.

Hush all you like, USA is owned by the banksters, the banksters are in most part royals of the old if not, servants of the royals.

USA is controled by the Royal Anglo, meaning English Royality and it's just a puppet in the affairs of global domination.

edit on 1-5-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Maybe the queen is the head of the illuminati that ultimately controls the whole world?

So crazy that nobody would ever believe it, perfect reason for it to be true

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join