It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Aliens, Insects and Disinformation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
hrm, maybe something like this?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
or perhaps like this

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
or even this

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
hey, or this

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Do these videos comprise the "Disinformation" portion of the thread or what?

[edit on 22-11-2008 by s0ndernet]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Some news on robotic insects i just happened upon:

New Artificial Organism with Advanced Group Intelligence: A Swarm of 10,000 Miniature Robots

The multi-robot organisms will be made up of large-scale swarms of robots, each slightly larger than a sugar cube, which can dock with each other and share energy and computing resources within a single artificial-life-form. The organisms will also be able to manage their own hardware and software, they will be self-healing and self organizing."

21st Century Spies: Insectoid Megacamera

The current test system is flown at a height of 5 kilometers, and can watch three hundred and fifty square kilometers with a resolution of 30 centimeters.

Cyborg Insect Surveillance -The World's Privacy May Never Be the Same

Ultimately, DARPA wants these MEMS to remotely guide the insects, either through "direct electrical muscle excitation, electrical stimulation of neurons, projection of ultrasonic pulses simulating bats, [or] projection of pheromones,"

and...

The thing most conspiracy nuts fail to realise is that while the government does have access to many incredible surveillance systems, they don't tend to use multi-million dollar gear to monitor penniless psychopaths.

ROFL

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The newest Indiana Jones movie was a search for a subterranean base with grey aliens and a massive spacecraft inside as well as giant insects(ants) that devoured people and pulled them underground through massive anthills.

The people who were attacked by the ants were in search of the grey alien's hidden underground base.
'IN YOUR FACE' says Spielberg.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by s0ndernet
Do these videos comprise the "Disinformation" portion of the thread or what?

not sure what you mean or are trying to imply, although i have a hunch that it isn't very nice.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by undo]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Maybe you can not see their tails when your strapped to an operating table. Maybe you cannot remember being imobilized by small spongy robots ,Being flown in gyroscopic spheres to a large craft ,given a tour by a tall blonde guy. who took you to a painful examination by a large insect because they erased your memory.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I would like to say that this is probably on of the most well written theories on grays that I have ever read.

That being said I think it really ends up as a tie with many others in belivability even if it is at the top of the heap in terms of readability.

My main question is this. If its so simple to brainwash humans with pheremones and insect bites/chemicals/larvae implants then why not do it to everyone.

Why leave crusaders like you free to think about stopping them? Why leave anyone with their own will no matter how insignificant the human may seem? Why not control everyones brain 24 hours a day seven days a week if its so simple.

If however this theory is true I bet the insects benefit as much from the livestock humans keep as the humans themselves.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Interesting question.

I would say that at the numbers the human population have reached we have now the threat of having reached cockroach proportions, i.e. there are so many of us alive that many of us have immunity or limited immunity.

More than one abducte in here claims to have awoken or resisted the impulse to sleep under affect from the Greys, I myself have managed to awaken from a very mysterious sleep paralysis state more than once...

I would propose that asthma is actually a side effect of this resistance as it is well known that asthma can often be triggered by exposure to cockroaches, particularly fecal matter and the social insects I propose these beings would be related to is most likely termites (now known to be a form of social cockroach)

I would propose that this is the real reason for our "periodic harvest"

Last know period of human extinction would be end of the last ice age, flood times told in stories around the world...

The Human genome dates around 36-37,000 yrs as we are today yet global society (if you disbelieve legend) tells us of only the last 6-8,000 years

So I would venture we have been here at least once maybe 2x before and that when our population reaches certain numbers we are dealt with one way or another...

Harvested so to speak

Initial reaction would say, if we are used for food, what good would be harvesting 5 Billion at a single time, we would rot...

But realistically, at certain depths and pressures and additionally given the enormous capacities of insects naturally given chemical capacities, who is to say how long a human cocooned could last and be used as food... or fertilizer for various fungi as per how termites exist entirely underground forever...they farm mushrooms.

in NYC we fit 9 Million people, in a very small land area and to a height with space unfilled only of 1/4 mile max... There is 30 Miles under NYC to the Mantle

So... How many dead bodies could you fit in an area underground the size of NYC for storage and later use...

I'd estimate 100 x that number or 900 Million bodies

Very easy to hide and store underground... so could 5 Billion people be cocooned and held onto for centuries... millenia even as food or fertilizer...

Sure

Considering that my theory would maintain... the Greys are only a caste being large enough to interact/ capture/ deal with us on the surface and few in number and the actual "Hive" would be mainly social insects

well, One human body could feed... a Million termites for 1 Years probably...a single cockroach can live all year on the glue from a single postage stamp...

5 Billion Harvested humans would last a long, long time... particularly if we were only the fertilizer they use to grow their real food

so in short, why do some of us remain free... Allergies, mutation, immunity

also the reason at over 5 Billion people it may be time for us to go again...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by s0ndernet

On another note

Robotic insects programed to invade the real insects could well be the best weapon we could ever have to combat the menace...

Extremely difficult it is to fight underground... as we develop all this ground breaking weaponry "bunker busters" "haarp" and other thing that seem genuinely aimed underground

we still face the need to have to go in and "exterminate" something that might live 10 k under the surface...

Human sized caves might not do the trick... as a caver best i have done is make it down 1/2 a mile into an aquifer and float around in the underground lake and that was... literally a world class feat...

How do you then get soldiers that are equipped to survive at the pressures of 10 K and Heat etc...and assure they can maneuver and fight down there...

you can't

Robotic insects however could go anywhere down there...

Can't say I think Darpa is in the wrong direction on this one...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Mopusvindictus (I prefer to call you "Bald Egyptian Cat Avatar Guy"), I read this thread over the last week or so, and I'm going to do a whole bunch of youtube videos on this topic, which I'll post into this thread after putting them up on youtube.
You have brought up alot of topics that make sense, and I have even started calling people 'aphids' instead of 'sheeple'.

If you have a look at my posting history on ATS you will see that I've been here for donkeys years, and that I'm anally retentive when it comes to posting on a topic that requires research, so I might take a couple of months to properly address this issue, but I assure you that I will endeavour to cover this in depth.
I like David Icke's work, but to be honest I think he needs to lay off the crack coc aine, and his followers need to find a more probably theory to propagate.

But to start with, here's a lil snippet I found on my favourite videogame magazine's website:
Source

Attack of the giant flying cockroach

Yep, we're not kidding. If you're a fan of cockroaches and RC toys, prepare to explode in some kind of joy-splosion.

We really don't have words to describe this (and certainly not following certain cockroaches-flying-at-a-certain-editors-head event), but thankfully Gizmine, the purveyors of this fine product, do:

We offer very popular, authentic USB sushi drives for people who don't conveniently live in Tokyo, and we offer this product for people who don't live in New York.

The remote control also acts as a docking station, allowing you to charge the insect. A 30 minute charge yields five minutes of flying.

[edit on 10/2/2009 by nrky]

[edit on 10/2/2009 by nrky]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Here is my understanding to the way things "are". The greys are actually clones due to a great calamity in which "MAN" was created in its image because they were "torn" from their bodies etc. the reptilion races are in existence as well as many many others but they greys have everything on lock donw and nothing gets in or out until after man ascends and so that the greys can assume their original form. humans are a clone species and thus the perfect bodies that fail for no reason. we ascend and the game is over we win. there are those who are trying to rule the world and etc. "nwo" but their agenda is pointless because the greys are in full control. nothing but the end result matters and truth be told they dont need the entire population just enough and lets face it humans are on a decline in the intelligence department. So weeding out the bad seeds doesnt hurt the cause cause their firm beleivers in breaking a few eggs. and it the end its your life you can live or die.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The Greys' large eyes also suggest that they can see in the dark which means that they evolved from nocturnal predators or on a planet where there is less light. For example, a planet where their sun is dimmer than ours or farther away from its star.

Greys have openings approximately where we have our noses. This means that they breathe. In fact, Greys are rarely seen wearing space suits which means that they can breathe our air and are not susceptible to airborne bacteria on our planet. This is an important point. It means that if the eyewitness accounts are accurate, the Greys come from a planet that has a similar atmosphere to ours and a similar ecosystem.

hmmmmmmm ....

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I had a foretelling dream of a male 'octopus' type creature (looked kind of like the villian in that pirate movie with johnny depp? or that other guy I mix him up with from edward scissorhands).

Anyhoo, the night before an police confrontation when I was tasered I had a dream about this 'octopus' guy (hovering above me in a portable heliocopter thing) and he scanning me with red infared lights..he 'implied' that he is my mate (ewww) so he keeps his eye on me, knows everywhere I go by this method.

I forgot about this dream because of the stress of my 'incident' the next day, I recalled it a few weeks later. The red lights from the taser rifles across from me did scan up and down my legs and arms, I suppose they were looking for a good spot. I recall looking down at the lights on my legs thinking...mmm something familiar about all this.

Second dream of prophecy: These were preying mantis type beings..In my dream I stood in the corner of my livingroom (which I cannot actually stand in because it is a corner a big chair is in and I don't plan on standing in the corner behind it lol. I stood hiding in that corner, it shapeshifted (possibly) so I could see it was mantis, legs (knees) backwards-like..weird.

This thing.. found it sadistically humourus that I was in shock seeing it. It had a female (human looking) with him, umm in order to mate with her...the foreplay was him slashing her legs (slight scratches, nothing deep). It laughed, knowing I was watching, in shock.

The next day, my cats (one a kitten, one older) were play fighting, running like horses and causing all kinds of rukus. The kitten hides in that corner to get away from the bigger cat when he causes too much trouble and big cat gets mad. He was back there acting totally retarded, so I stoop up on the chair to get him out from behind there, he jumped up and scatched the hell out of my legs...he got my legs instead of the chair back grr.

I don't know what it all means....had another weird dream, but no clue what that one meant. A bunch of pregnant women in some designated area all happy and kinda 'brainwashed' into being 'a means to hatch alien babies' and what do they get for it? They get to collect these sock puppet things lol, like finger puppets, grey wool ones, like army blanket material. lol, These women were so proud of the puppets they had collected, showing them and having 2 or 3 of them was like some big honor LOL..so friggn weird.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I checked, lol it is Johnny Depp movie with this guy in it:
en.wikipedia.org...
iratedavyjones.JPG

I didn't see this movie till years after my taser thang.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nrky

Well what a nice compliment... please feel free to u2u me when you get a moment if you actually get this done.

As for calling people Aphids instead of Sheeple, I would give my left nut to see that catch on... It really is likely far more accurate.

Really appreciate your post

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

With all that writing that was a point that I didn't even come to think of!

Exactly, they can breathe our atmosphere without apparatus, they have immunity to our germs...

I am quite sure we are dealing with dis info rampant in the community.

All the talk of portals came lately last decade or so as it became apparent within ufo circles that these craft were actually going down not up when they took off coming and going from mountains and underwater not outer space.

An obvious diversion and sudden change of story to shift them to being hyper dimensional in order to explain why they never seem to head off to outer space

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
mopusvindictus.

don't even bother starting a thread untill you have done at least 2 years of research into what is going on.

you say that the enermy is closer to home. yes you are correct but not entirely, the enermys we have close to home originate from distant stas systems and have been on the earth before modern man.

you say the craft they have can not go interstella because of there size.
well those ufo craft are interplanetary. but those craft link up to motherships some which are 30,000 miles long. these travel bettween star systems. they also you worm holes to travel.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join