It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L.A. and San Fransico, Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Layla

So your opinion is that gay people make gay people? That's what I'm trying to decipher. If that's so, where did the first gay person come from?

No gay people dont make gay people

if your looking for a cut and straight answer

But what influences will it have?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I really don't care what folks do in private - that's up to them. You want to kill yourself with drugs - knock yourself out. You want to eat the bang end of a 12-guage shotgun, knock yourself out.

You want to engage in any sexual aberration - knock yourself out.

You want to promote and bring shameful things into the public, that's where a lot of folks draw the line.'

The reason that gays are hell-bent on gay marriage is they are looking to qualify their aberrant behavior. If they can be legally married, they don't feel as ashamed of what they are doing.

Simultaneously, this is the last bastion of shame. To be publicly "married" reduces the long-term institution of marriage and brings it down to the gutter where the homosexuals exist.

They say they seek equality, but not really. They want existing institutions dragged down to their level. What level is that? The same level as bestiality.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by dooper]

[edit on 15-11-2008 by dooper]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
OP...

I truly feel sorry for you, another lost soul filled with so much hatred and anger at the world.
Isn't it funny, the Bible teaches to love and be kind, yet so many who follow it blindly still choose to be so hateful.

Christianity has created its own devils, within its own followers, those who spit bile at the world and condemn all to fire. You're all trapped within your own self-created nightmare.

Instead of allowing people to continue with their lives you try to enforce your values and doctrine on them, much like those who blow themselves up in the name of one religion or another.
What ever happened to living in peace, acceptance and allowing others to choose their own path?

Instead of living your own life and follow your faith with kindness and dignity you try to infect and control others. When, in actual fact, you force people away. You cannot make people believe through hatred and anger. All you do is make people laugh at how deluded a person can become.
Who would want to accept a religion where you are constantly told the world is evil and you must work to cleanse it? Who would want a life so filled with anger and hatred at the world?

You fulfill your own nightmares, you create bogeymen and evil where there is only individuality, nature and self-expression. You writhe around in an orgy of hatred while the rest of the world continues on happily, and yet you think we are the insane and evil ones.

You are not what Christianity is or ever intended to be. You follow a perverted and twisted path where evil is inherent only to those who travel it, perpetuating it further until your humanity is gone and all you can see is fire and brimstone.

I truly feel sorry for you, and all who believe in their "faith" so terribly.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
**********************Disclaimer*******************************

Be it known by all that the original poster of this thread is speaking for himself and not for me or the millions of other Christians on planet earth.

The portion of The King James version of the Holy Bible quoted by the original poster is in the 18th chapter of Leviticus of the Old Testament.

Most Christians believe that Jesus came to earth to bring a new deal to believers. The Old Testament is a history of time before Jesus came.

I am a New Testament Christian just to set the record straight.

May I now turn your attention to a few sins. Those are gluttony (over eating), lust ( who hasn't lusted after someone or something), and...well... that's enough to make a point.

If God is going to bring death and destruction on sinners then we are all doomed this instant. We all sin. No body is perfect.

Is one sin greater that the other?

A real and true Christian does not hate the sinner, he hates the sin.

Fortunately Jesus gave us an easy way to gain his understanding. That is forgiveness.

I do not despise gay people. I love them just as I love all other people. I have gay friends whom I love dearly.

It Is not our job or right to bring judgement and condemn those we feel are sinning. If that were the case then we need to look inward at ourselves.

Please, I implore you to know that not all Christians practice their faith as the original poster seems to do.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by dizziedame]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
They say the seek equality, but not really. They want existing institutions dragged down to their level. What level is that? The same level as bestiality.

How sad that people like you exist. The same level as bestiality? So any straight person who practices oral or anal sex is on that level too, right? You need to look past the sexual act itself, as it is not the key. There are straight married couples who no longer have intercourse at all. Marriage is not all about sex. There are straight married couples who defile the idea of "traditional marriage" with their swinger lifestyles, yet, they are not forced to annul their marriages.

I do hope that you are without sin in your life, or you too are on the same level as someone who practices bestiality, as all sins are equal in the eyes of God.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Layla

Yeah, it is sad that folks like me exist. But one little thing. There's a lot of us who don't like aberrant sexual behavior out in the open.

And I'm not the one who placed homosexuality with bestiality, and classified them both as abominations. My Creator did that.

You don't have to like it, you don't have to believe it, and I don't care either way. If that's the way He calls it, that's good enough for me.

Don't bring good, wholesome institutions down to the gutter by legitimizing outright nastiness.

Feel-good Christians love to point out the forgiveness end of Christianity, but conveniently disregard the obedience end, which is a prerequisite.

You don't have an argument with me. You have an argument with your Creator. Take it up with Him.

His house, His call, His rules.

And he doesn't care about the opinions of you or I.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

L.A. and San Fransico, Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah

ahhhh boo

I always thought Las Vegas had that title

You beat me too it, But I'm starting to think Hollywood has Las Vegas beat.
These movies (movies like Sin City) spread out acros the globe.

Las Vegas is like a modern day Babylon.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I am truly sad that ATS has come to this. I do not see how individuals such as these extremist christaians can in any way help out in the fight against ignorance, or even participate in rational debate, for they are the epitome of ignorance. I pity you people, because you will never be a part of humankind in it's totality, only bitter tendrils of what we used to be. Again, I repeat my question. Why are these people allowed to post on this forum, while by their own minds standards, they should be scribbling their hatefull insanities on the walls of a cave ? ATS is going to hell, big time. That's a metaphor, by the way...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Oh how blind and stupid most christ-stains are. They see the stories of sodom and gomorrah and think to thier selfrightous side "this is not me, I don't like homosexual sex". However any more then the most basic and retarded examination of the text shows that the story really has nothing to do with homosexuality at all. The story is about people pushing their will and vision of what is acceptable upon others. Just as those fool that are christ-stains do daily.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
well, my parents are gay and i am not. truthfully i dont think its right. so no gays dont make gays.
Yes there were concepts of marriage before the bible
But what i want to know....why is marriage so sacred to the people who cheat on there spouses or get divorces three times over?
i personally dont believe that people should get to vote on a right that everyone else has, especially if its based on religion. this is the same system that burned hundreds of innocent people for being "witches"
keep church out of state

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Oh, to be so tolerant and enlightened, blowing with the wind, with no moral roots whatsoever to hold one in place. . .

To only have gentle tendrils of understanding and enlightened acceptance of all mankind who each in their own way only seek acceptance for their own choices of life.

B.S.

Keep it to yourself, keep it in private, and do whatever you want. But you try to shove that nasty crap in my face, and I get beligerent very quickly.

Someone wants to roll around in the sewer, do it in private. I won't bother you. But don't bring that stench near me.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Seems I know more about love than your "god of love". You know, Agape ? It's mentioned in the bible as the purest form of love, because it is unconditional. Your's obviously has conditions.
Here's something. My girlfriend wears a mini-skirt. It's her body, and she does what she wants with it, in public and in private. If you don't like it, don't look. Gays are the same. Their body, their choice.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Secondly Teenagers are brutal by nature they are imature and will be so until they grow out of it

Without the bible, there would a 99% reduction of hatred/teasing towards homosexuals.
Just saying.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I also think it sad that you believe that only god can instill a moral sense. I don't believe in god, but i'm not a murderer, a rapist, or a thief. I'm not even gay. I don't believe in god, and I don't spew bile on my fellow man. I have morals. Mine are just less hatefull than your's.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by flyindevil

Amen to that !

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Keep it to yourself, keep it in private, and do whatever you want. But you try to shove that nasty crap in my face, and I get beligerent very quickly.

Someone wants to roll around in the sewer, do it in private. I won't bother you. But don't bring that stench near me.

This statement is true! However it's truer then you see. Such behaviors as done by intolerant "christ-stains" in the christ-stain religion also fit under this catagory. Thou shall not be a busybody in anothers life, yet the "christian" reiligion feels it can tell everyone everything from what to do with their own bodies, lives and lifestyle.

Christ never preached hate, so why do christians do it? Because they are not christians, they are christ stains.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If SF and LA are Sodom and Gamorrah...

What's D.C.?

-

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

D.C. is hell. For surely you have heard, the antichrist is moving there sometime next year...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
reply to post by prevenge

D.C. is hell. For surely you have heard, the antichrist is moving there sometime next year...

what about NYC?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The purgatory I expect. It's full of people who walk too fast to get judged, that's why it's filling up so fast.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join