It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L.A. and San Fransico, Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm just boggled with all the religious nuts who always seem fixated on the west coast... never having left their comfort zones or explored their own country. Why don't they concern themselves with issues in their vicinity? I've been to San Fransisco and it's not like some people probably make it out to be in their heads. It's just a very compact city and you get around mostly by walking. While it does have it's run down areas, most cities do. 98% of the time I was in S.F. I saw nothing out of the ordinary, besides the majority of the population there isn't gay. As for L.A....I think I would be more concerned for my safety there at night than in S.F....but L.A. has very exclusive areas as well. Seriously...people need to get out of their homes a bit more and learn about things first hand and not what they hear on the radio or on tv...or on the internet. It's really a shame people seem to know so little about their own country at times, to the point they wish harm upon others living in areas they've never even visited or lived in. I wonder often if individuals like this are trying to externalize negative aspects of their own life by making death wishes to thousands of people...perhaps in ways only a psychologist might comprehend.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by laiguana]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Lucid lunacy,

Thanks for your post. I'll give you one thing ..for the most part you stay away from the drama. To many drama queens on this thread.

However ...concerning your quote...I think it refers to this one. Yes I read it earlier. It reads strangely to me.

Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed, according to the Bible, because the citizens were not good people. They were wicked towards outsiders. They didn't care for the poor, etc. Here is something God said (according to the Bible) about why the cities were destroyed:

"She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me."

I am thinking you are quoting from one of the new versions of the bible. NIV or such. I cannot recognize the verse so please give me the chapter and verse as I am using the King James version of 1611.

I agree with you in the verse quoted that the people were not good people. Definitely. The description you are quoting here ..uses the word...She and her daughters. This phrase or wording is very telling to those versed in certain patterns used in the Bible.

Ahh...ok..found it finally..Ezekiel 16:49 ok..thanks. Yes..this is describing the sin of the nation of Ancient Israel....through the prism of Sodom. This is done in several places in Ezekiel as well as the Old Testament/New Testament for our knowledge and usage/benefit.

All of this falls under what is called and often termed "the pride of life."

One often sees the terms pride of life and lusts of the flesh together.
Lust of the flesh is not always used to refer to sexual desires but also used in reference to the things of this world ..lusting after the things of this world. Defining ones self by the things of this world and pride in the things of this world and to the glory of man or the self..and not God.

The point to know about lusting after the things of this world is that it also includes eventually the lust of the flesh. This is for natural men the apex of mens performance as stated in previous posts.

All of this comes under the more common term used to describe it both Old and New Testament...Whoredom. This is the reason that in the Bible the whoredoms of a nation or peoples are often described using the feminine..or "she...her...or her daughters." Whenever one sees this...one needs to know to look for the words describing "whoredom." Also one needs to know that whoredom also includes "spiritual whoredom..which will eventually lead to justification and rationalization of all the other whoredoms. They are related.
What you see in threads like this one is attempts by logic and reason/intelligence to show that they are not related..they are separate individual..non related things. This is quite clear to those versed in the technique. It is very Talmudic in its applications by the same pattern to which I referred in a previous post...Mentalus Reservatus or Mental Reservation. A very interesting technique once one learns to spot it for what it is.

This sin of Sodom was also committed by Ancient Israel. In this passage you quote here Lucid Lunacy...it goes on to say that Ancient Israel did worse than did Sodom and Sodom was bad before the eyes of God. And God is quite correct in this.

Persons versed in the Bible know to go to the passages both before and after the one you quoted..Ezekiel 16:49 to get the full context of it.

The sin of both Sodom and also Ancient Israel was Whoredom..specifically pride of life. Glorying in the flesh and not in God.

This template also applied to the nations surrounding Ancient Israel and their doings. This is the specific reason the Children of Israel were told not to follow the ways of the nations surrounding them. For to do any one of these was eventually to do all of them and we have the record of the Children of Israel doing all of them in process of time.

This is also why the number one commandment is "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. " For if they broke this one they would break and did in fact break all the rest. They put another god/gods before the God of the Bible.

This is what was happening in the "groves and high places" of which the Children of Israel were warned over and over not to do. These were the bunny clubs of the day. They also worshiped in the hills in the daytime and in the valleys at night..just as many are doing today.

Nonetheless we are talking about a number of things which encompass whoredom including sexual depravity...which was rampant in the nations surrounding Ancient Israel.

I still stand by what I said...that it is foolish for a people to define themselves by their sexuality/sexual orientation as a means to identify themselves or glory in themselves. This is an outward sign of the very Pride of Life I mentioned earlier. This applies both Homo as well as Heterosexual. This is clear..from the beginning of the Bible to the end. No where does one ever see an instruction to do so....to define ones self by thier sexuality or sexual orientation. For it is part and parcel of the pattern of Whoredom.

We know this by the usage of the words..she..her..her daughters. We find this pattern over and over in the Old Testament. It usually refers to inequity, whoredom, and abominations...not exclusively sexual in nature but in pride of life ..which also includes sexual depravities.

Also I need to take time to state..about Believers today...Christians ...many of them are doing the same abominations/whoredoms done by the peoples of Sodom and also Ancient Israel...and most don't even realize it. THey have not done their homework. They have not studied. Many of them have a clue. Not only this but many of their spiritual leaders don't want them to know...deliberately. THey are simply not taught the Whole
Council of God. I am often prone to declaring the very ignorance of many of my Brethren. Astonishing but true. Many Christians are doing precisely the abominations as did the Children of Israel. Whoredom.

Also in New Testament terminology this pattern of Sodom is often used with the word Egypt...Sodom and Egypt ...to describe this world system and patterns of abominations/whoredoms.

THanks for your post Lucid Lunacy,

Heliosprime,

In editing this post I came across this for which I quote you

In fact the decendents of the lost 10 tribes purified America.....

Wow!! This hit me like a ton of bricks from out in left field somewhere.
In quoting my reply to Jomina from page 12 of this thread..

Those on meat and not milk know that He will lose not one of those the father hath given him...not one shall be lost in the last day. That pretty much leaves our humanity out of the process.

How can a Savior who will lose not one the Father hath given him but raise them all up in the last day.....how can such ...lose ten tribes??

Just like Jomina ...what god do you serve??

I know from whence this doctrine/dogma comes having read Eastern Philosophys and Occult works. This is precisely the pattern of which I am speaking to Lucid Lunacy..under the abominations of the Children of Israel..where their leadership began to sneak in doctrine, practices, and abominations and privily pass them off to an unawares people as if they were the Law of Moses and they were in fact not. This is the Whoredom of the Children of Israel. It is also the Whoredom of todays Believers.
For God knows who are his. He will lose not one....ever.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 6-12-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
The savages that occupied what has become America were destroyed just as the savages who occupied what would become Israel were destroyed by God through Joshua..............In fact the decendents of the lost 10 tribes purified America.....

Those same "savages" still exist today and have adjusted to the overall progresses contributed by humans all over the earth, in fields such as technology, science, medicine etc., and are doing just as fine as the foreigners who stole their land. This adjustment would have happened regardless of who was in charge of this plot of land because with knowledge comes understanding and with understanding comes peace.
For you to disagree with this, you'd have to be saying that a certain breed of human are superior to another breed of human, which is racist.

God is; just, fair, and merciful..........well beyond human understanding....

Obviously beyond yours.

It is your choice to ignore his existance.....

I believe in a God, but not the one you believe in. You believe in one you discovered in a book. I believe in one I discovered when I put the books away.

he could cleanse the world with but a small utterance of his voice, yet tollerates those who hate him, that is pretty benevolent..........
He sent HIS son to die a horrible death to offer YOU salvation.....that is pretty benevolent..........

I believe that "salvation" you speak of was actually offered to one group of people only, the oppressed Jews, and it wasn't to save their souls, it was to guide them away from the religious lies they believed in. I believe the same "spirit" who guided Jesus has guided other people out of their oppressing and mentally trapping religions, all over the world, in many different time periods, under many different names. But this is just my opinion based on an observation through much research, nothing someone has told me or I read in any one biased book. I don't claim to be 100% right in my beliefs. I'm still learning and I believe we don't Stop learning until we convince ourselves we know everything we need to know, which is how progress is stopped. Fortunately, progress has worked around such ignorance.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by mmariebored]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Deaf Alien,

Wow!!! Man oh man..is this textbook...predictable too!!

Yeah, he is so benevolent he decided to create hell for everyone to suffer for all eternity then decided to make Jesus suffer for us. Wow, what a benevolent god.

A benevolent god loves all, regardless of their shortcomings. A benevolent god would not create hell.

Jehovah is hardly benevolent. Take a look at OT. Sorry buddy, you serve a malevolent god.

I am thinking you do not know the abominations of the nations surrounding the Children of Israel and what they and the priesthood were doing in service to their gods..Kemish of the Moabites..or Molech...Moloch as it is sometimes spelled....et al..etc etc.

You will do well on this tack with most of the believers out here since most do not know much history but will sit mute and let you play through undebated on this.

But there are those of us who know quite a bit about the violence and other abominations done in the nations with the other gods in the name of their gods.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 6-12-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmariebored
because with knowledge comes understanding and with understanding comes peace.

Such complete crap! Understanding brings peace? Peace only comes when the evil one (the enemy) is destroyed, completely and forever...Peace comes when Jesus returns, holds judgment, destroys satan and ALL his followers......then there will be peace.....

For you to disagree with this, you'd have to be saying that a certain breed of human are superior to another breed of human, which is racist.

So to disagree with your "view" is to be a racist? More garbage...God does have a chosen people.....the house of Israel.....FACT.....but even among those chosen are some who ignore God's will and will be destroyed also....

God is; just, fair, and merciful..........well beyond human ....understanding

Obviously beyond yours.

Nice try but you missed..........God is beyond ALL human understanding, we see only the face he chooses to let mankind see........

It is your choice to ignore his existance.....
I believe in a God, but not the one you believe in. You believe in one you discovered in a book. I believe in one I discovered when I put the books away.

The god you discovered is most likely just another false one to please his master satan by leading YOU astray...

There is one TRUE GOD.....his name is YHVH..........

he could cleanse the world with but a small utterance of his voice, yet tollerates those who hate him, that is pretty benevolent..........
He sent HIS son to die a horrible death to offer YOU salvation.....that is pretty benevolent..........

I believe that "salvation" you speak of was actually offered to one group of people only, the oppressed Jews, and it wasn't to save their souls, it was to guide them away from the religious lies they believed in. I believe the same "spirit" who guided Jesus has guided other people out of their oppressing and mentally trapping religions, all over the world, in many different time periods, under many different names. But this is just my opinion based on an observation through much research, nothing someone has told me or I read in any one biased book. I don't claim to be 100% right in my beliefs. I'm still learning and I believe we don't Stop learning until we convince ourselves we know everything we need to know, which is how progress is stopped. Fortunately, progress has worked around such ignorance.

Your fatal flaw is one of arrogance, your own self admiration blinds you to the truth that YHVH is the one true GOD.....your research only supports the bias you wish to observe in the world. Everything else is tossed aside if it differs from the pre-ordained template you have created for yourself.

Those in modern day Sodom and Gomorrah must also only see the things that support thier lifestyle and condem all else. God's wrath will come upon them swiftly and they won't even suspect it is coming until it's too late. Their eyes have been blinded to truth by their own decadence.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by heliosprime]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

There is one TRUE GOD.....his name is YHVH..........

Hmm that sounds familiar....

He is God, the One and Only; God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begets not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him.

Where did I find this? In the Koran (Surah 112).

So it seems you are at odds with Muslims who think Allah is the only true God.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Helios Prime,

Peace is one of the Names of Jesus the Christ for remission of Sins. He is Peace. We have Peace through him. There are many names for Him.

Redeemer
Love
Hope
Salvation
Surety
Light

And of course Peace among many more names.

These all refer to Him.

Peace is Jesus the Christ for remission of Sins. The New Testament Biblical word for Peace means Jesus the Christ for remission of Sins. It does not mean an absence of strife as is wont to be used by humans/unbelievers. The human usage of the word peace is a hijacking of God's intent.

Prince of Peace

Salem---Shalom...Peace

Peace be with you is to say and mean Jesus the Christ for Remission of Sins be with you. God be with you.

So when I see unbelievers refer to peace in their writings I immediately know they are talking about an absence of strife....they are not Jesus the Christ for Remission of Sins.

For how can sinful man..by his very natural man nature... possibly on his own merits and demerits ...how can such a man possibly achieve an absence of strife on earth unless he kill and destroy all men/mankind except those who would obey man/men as a demigod...."I will be like the most high." Is that not the very dogma/doctrine of natural man at his very best?? Peak performance..at his very best..his apex as natural man.

It is interesting to me as to how many of both Believers and Unbelievers are totally unawares of this knowledge.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 7-12-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Deaf Alien,

As I recall telling you in an earlier post that you are predictable. You are bottom scrapping again in quoting the Koran. Mixing unleven with leven, new wine with olde, light with darkness. You do not have a monopoly on this technique..for it is done even in what tries to pass for Christianity unless one is versed in the technique or knowledge to spot it. To put Light on it.

Koran...he begets not??

In the Bible ..we have the only begotten of the father.

This is stated numerous times in the New Testament for our usage and knowledge. For us to learn the pattern of seeing Godly Wisdom.

Also as pertains to Christianity...there are no holy cities. Our Jerusalem is the Jerusalem which is above...made not with hands.

This takes care of the physical Jerusalem we see today...nothing holy about it at all. Nothing holy about Rome...Salt Lake City..Mecca..or any other city made with hands. These are all counterfeit constructs. Our temple is the temple made without hands. Pretty simple. This takes care of all man made constructs.

It also takes care of the Koran and other systems. Just reason it through..
It is simple when one knows.
You are attempting to spread confusion here...
It does not work with those on meat and not milk.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

As I recall telling you in an earlier post that you are predictable.

Predictable answers for predictable Christians with their predicable questions and false assertions.

Some would use a different method: chaotic and shocking answers to jolt Christians into awareness and better perspective. I don't do that. Maybe one day I will

Also, if the answers are so predictable to you, then you must have some kind of understanding to the logic of my and others' answers unless you are lying to yourself and denying the logic of our arguments.

The assertion that Jehovah is the ONLY TRUE GOD fails on one of the grounds that different groups claim the same thing about their gods, which was my point in the first place in case you missed it.

Heavenly places have been claimed by other religions too. Christianity is not unique. I can claim that some religions and scriptures predate Judaism and present evidence for them. I can claim that this takes care of Judaism and Christianity.

It does not work with those on meat and not milk.

Perhaps I should try a more drastic approach. Believe me, I've walked in your shoes for many years so I understand the arguments.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Deaf Alien,

Also, if the answers are so predictable to you, then you must have some kind of understanding to the logic of my and others' answers unless you are lying to yourself and denying the logic of our arguments.

The assertion that Jehovah is the ONLY TRUE GOD fails on one of the grounds that different groups claim the same thing about their gods, which was my point in the first place in case you missed it.

Thanks for your reply. If you read my previous posts you know that I read quite a bit on the traditions of men. Under this umbrella falls occult studies and patterns. One need not read man written books in this regard as it can also be found in the Bible. One can however continue to find this pattern repeated in man written works in multitudes of variations. Science Fiction is full of this stuff...Star Wars, The Dune series, The Matrix...all variations on this very theme...I will be like the most high. Highly religious works they are. Demigods here on earth they are.
One of the best, though hard to follow yet quite correct in its occult fingerprint, is the 2001 and 2010 the Space Odyssey...a very heavily occult religious work.

Nonetheless when you read/watch enough of this stuff..you eventually begin to see the pattern...that is if you do not get seduced into it...for your soul.

As to Jehovah..being the one true god...You do know that the crux of most religions and particularly of the occult type is that all gods are the same god....all religions are the same religion?? We are all one...etc etc...et al.
This theme runs rampant through many of them. It is also common as a theme in the religion called Humanism....which is also occult in nature.

oh..and one more thing Deaf Alien..about this...

Some would use a different method: chaotic and shocking answers to jolt Christians into awareness and better perspective. I don't do that. Maybe one day I will

In some regards you may have a point here. Some Christians/Believers probably need a shock. I say this because to me many of them are asleep...not at the wheel so to speak. THey are sugary and sweet...not salty..not the salt of the earth.
However...I do not think you are capable of properly shocking them unto waking up. Your technique as well as others on these types of boards are more along the lines of keeping them mute..neutral. It seems to be the best of which you are presently capable. Not your fault most certainly.
Mind you now..nothing wrong with being meek and mild...this is not however the same as being sugary and sweet. Nor is it being the Salt of the Earth....as in His Salt.

As for shock value..I will tell you Deaf Alien...my occupation is being trained to put uranium fuel cells into nuclear reactors. While this does not make me better than others..most certainly....what are you or others going to do to me to shock me into muteness?? Silence?? What shock value are or others going to use on me to put me into the place for which you need me to go??
This means that I have a lot of salt in my backbone. The best part of it is that it is not my salt..but His..purchased in His Blood.

Once again ..this most certainly does not make me better than others. Not at all. It does however make me very different. Now think upon how the groundwork of this difference is laid out...the pattern of things in heaven and on earth. You of all people on this board should understand this concept if you have in fact walked in the same shoes as I poorly try to do.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Your post is a very well written post. I thank you for your reply. You do not talk like the majority of Christians I've come to know here on ATS and in real life.

As you probably have guessed, one of my favorite subjects is sci-fi/aliens/ufos. I can kinda see what you mean by occultism being pervasive in some sci-fi works.

Even the Bible is not exempted from occultism in few places. Early Christians were Gnostics. And obviously the Roman Catholic Church is full of occultism. So there are some of it here and there in Christianity.

I know that we disagree on why some Christians should be awaken. I somehow feel an obligation to try to wake them up to grander reality I was awoken to. The cold hard truth is that we are all slaves. Religion is one of the major institutions that enslave people.

I see that some Christians are being used as a tool to further enslave people. A good example is this thread. There is a lot of hatred for homosexuals (I know that most say they don't hate them) which continue to divide people from each other and further enslave them. Divide and conquer tactic comes to mind.

I have been a Christian for many years. I was even a pastor for deaf churches for a while. I do know the arguments and the Bible very well. Granted, it has been a while since I came to realization so I might have forgotten some here and there and need to brush up on the subject. So maybe I will post more later.

You are now my worthy opponent
Again, I thank you for your post.

Regards.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
God does have a chosen people.....the house of Israel.....FACT.....but even among those chosen are some who ignore God's will and will be destroyed also....

America and Israel have had a symbiotic relationship for a long time now, it doesn't surprise me that that propaganda is still being endoctrined into you people, but you're wrong. There is no "chosen" people on earth, only those who do better than others and even Solomon believed good fortune happens by "chance".

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Deaf Alien,

Wow!!! Thank you for your very civil reply.

No I had not considered that you were into UFO's and such due to my concentrating on the nature of the topic at hand but thanks again for filling me into this facet of your interests. I really like the Dune series..in book form as well as the videos.
As to me I am not particularly interested in the UFO topic as I think they have been identified quite well...they are only FO's. Someone here knows precisely from whence they came and what they are. To many sightings by trained professional observers. But we stray from the topic line here.

Quite correct about occultism being in the Bible if one knows where and for what to look. It is there from begining to the end.

I should also tell you Deaf Alien that I have determined for myself that politics is indeed a religion...complete with priesthood. However ..the rules are often of the dual bookeeping type...dual faces...like the god Janus.
A face for the adepts and a face for the profane. This makes politics very occult. There is a hidden side of it not seen by the public until it is often to late. This includes this topic line we are discussing here ..Sodom and Gomorrah...Occult. For this issue surely has become a political tool to be sold to an unwary public..for votes. As has many issues in the political arena...they have become about votes.
IN this manner I consider much of politics to be spiritual whoredom....selling and trading the souls of the public for votes. I could put this another way. Politics gives real whores a bad name. Torques my jaws to see another politician getting caught with a hooker. Gives hookers and thier turf/neighborhood/buisness a bad name.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Mariebored,

I agree with you that America and the nation called Israel today have a symbiotic relationship. I dont think it is a healthy one and this relationship is in fact occult. Very much like the relationship we have with Great Britian.
I am also dubious about our exact relationship with Great Britian as well as Israel. I think the truth of this relationship with both nations is left undefined/occult/hidden/known only to a few verses to most of the American public...deliberately.

I do not believe the nation today called Israel is the nation of which God spoke and blessed in the Olde Testament.
I also do not believe the Jews of today have a right to the land by some Biblical claim.
I do believe they have a right to the land by the ancient laws of conquest. To the victors go the spoils. I believe they will have to fight to keep and maintain it.

Do I believe God's people are in the nation today called Israel...most certainly. Who are they there??....not my buisness. Are all the people in the nation today physically called Israel...God's chosen people...no I dont believe that. However, God's people are found everywhere..of every kindred and tounge on the face of this earth.
Not my buisness who they are. It is His buisness...not mine.
All of these people together... are Israel..are Jews..not in the flesh..but in the Spirit. Of every kindred and tounge. For He has chosen them to carry his name on thier lips...daily. For the flesh profiteth nothing. Which is also the problem with the topic we are discussing from the OP of this thread.

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
Hmm that sounds familiar....

He is God, the One and Only; God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begets not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him.

Where did I find this? In the Koran (Surah 112).

So it seems you are at odds with Muslims who think Allah is the only true God.

Allah is NOT YHVH, allah was and is a pagan egyption moon god...

The religion of Islam has as its focus of worship a deity by the name of "Allah." The Muslims claim that Allah in pre-Islamic times was the biblical God of the Patriarchs, prophets, and apostles. The issue is thus one of continuity. Was "Allah" the biblical God or a pagan god in Arabia during pre- Islamic times? The Muslim's claim of continuity is essential to their attempt to convert Jews and Christians for if "Allah" is part of the flow of divine revelation in Scripture, then it is the next step in biblical religion. Thus we should all become Muslims. But, on the other hand, if Allah was a pre- Islamic pagan deity, then its core claim is refuted. Religious claims often fall before the results of hard sciences such as archeology. We can endlessly speculate about the past or go and dig it up and see what the evidence reveals. This is the only way to find out the truth concerning the origins of Allah. As we shall see, the hard evidence demonstrates that the god Allah was a pagan deity. In fact, he was the Moon-god who was married to the sun goddess and the stars were his daughters.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
It is interesting to me as to how many of both Believers and Unbelievers are totally unawares of this knowledge.
Thanks,
Orangetom

As has been quoted several times in this thread Matt 10:34...

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

www.biblegateway.com...

Jesus came to show HOW to worship his father, he also came to attone for human sins as the passover Lamb........

Our Father will judge all mankind and Jesus is mankinds "advocate" before the father.........."Belief and Unbelief" are but the beginning of the serveing of the Lord God..........Belief must be followed with action by keeping all the commandments.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Allah is NOT YHVH, allah was and is a pagan egyption moon god

Not the point at all. Many different groups claim that their gods are the ONE GOD. You claiming that your god is THE ONE GOD does not make it so.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Heliosprime,

You're a nut, and your god is dead.

I suggest moving to Saudi Arabia, where this kind of stuff still flies.

That is all.

Love,

The Parallelogram

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
Heliosprime,

You're a nut, and your god is dead.

I suggest moving to Saudi Arabia, where this kind of stuff still flies.

That is all.

Love,

The Parallelogram

Dear crooked rectangle, the fact that you declare "your god" dead proves my very point......thank you for your kind lack of vision into reality. It is so very appropriate your avatar is a crooked rectangle because your world view is "off".

May God bless you and staighten out your world view and life........In the end times people like yourself were predicted to be blinded to the truth......Just as people in SF and LA are blinded to the abominations they do to themselves and others.....

Peace and Love back at ya......

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

Allah is NOT YHVH, allah was and is a pagan egyption moon god

Not the point at all. Many different groups claim that their gods are the ONE GOD. You claiming that your god is THE ONE GOD does not make it so.

No nothing "man" can say makes anything true, it is YHVH who is God, has proven it many times in the past and wil soon again be proclaimed the one true God very soon when russia attacks Israel and is destroyed by what the world will conclude is an act of God..........but still the world will not repent of it's ways........even with the truth staring at them mankind will still deny God...........

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I’m not worried about going to hell for being gay, because most of you are coming with me. You see, according to the bible, eating shellfish or pork, or even wearing clothes made from 2 different fabrics, woman should cover their hair etc etc is all a sin, the list goes on (even judging people is sin), so you are coming down with the rest of us.

Just actually read the bible, you will see most of us are abominations, the difference is.... the bible actually states it’s an abomination to eat shellfish and pork, it states it’s an abomination to wear clothes made with 2 different fabrics, what it doesn’t actually state is anything at all about homosexuals.

But hey..... According to the same bible all is forgiven anyway, so don’t worry; you’ll still get into heaven with the rest of us.

Mikey

[edit on 9/12/2008 by Mikey84]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join