It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your 15 minutes...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
If you could chose one current TV show, and you are granted one small part to play for one episode, speaking part or not...
What show would you chose, and what part would you play?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hola Sis!

Interesting premise. Lemmie see here...

Well, honestly - my favorite show is "The Venture Bros." on [adult swim].

It's an animated show, so I suppose I'd have to be drawn in.

I'd like to be some sort of bizzare arch-villian of some sort.

Cheesy costume and thematics - definitely.

I wouldn't worry if I had spoken line or not - I'd be happy just to be somewhere in the background being up to no good - but if I'm taken out by the good guys, I'd want it to be in the most offbeat and bizzare way possible.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
For my 15 minutes...hahaha..
I want to be on CSI NY...grieving the sudden loss of a loved one..
and being comforted by HIM:
www.cbs.com...

*Sighs* IF ONLY

Edit to add..his birthday is one day after mine...OOOHHH..the party thoughts..

[edit on 16-11-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Probably have to be the girls next door and I would like the roll of Hef. I don't watch a lot of TV but I wouldn't mind those 15 minutes.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hi Access!

Great minds think alike.....CSI NY...good one and I know exactly who you are talking/thinking/dreaming about.

Me? I'd take a part, a little more than 15 minutes...but whatever, on "Desperate Housewives" with a broken water main so that the plumber "Mike" would have to.....hmm....fix things. And no, doesn't have to be a speaking part.

Rush

edit to add: Did I really just post that? hehe

[edit on 16-11-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'd want to be on the Sopranos,I'd like to be the guy in charge of the Bada Bing lol

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Actually I'm playin it right now. Made for TV, spaghetti western for the European Market, "Doc West" actually just a small part as a gambler.

Might be out in the states on DVD after 1.1.09...If this show gets to be a hit in Europe; then they have projected a series of 6 movies. Old whaaa might actually be able to experience more than 15 min., get my SAG card
and be on my way to stardom. Thanks Gov. Bill Richardson for bring the film/TV industry to the land of Enchantment. Tamalewood.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
OMG I was going to start a thread like this. If you could be on any show you wanted......

For me, it would be Star Trek. I want to be a Vulcan! lol

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Let's see…I'd for sure take a voice part in Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

If not that, then I'd really like to have a part in the new Terminator TV show, The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I would want to be in an episode of " LOST ". Maybe killed by Evangeline Lilly ( Kate ) in a struggle or hanging with Jorge Garcia ( Hurley ). I'd take any scene or Character just to be in it. And going to Hawii to film my part would be very cool. I haven't been to Hawii yet so this would make a perfect opportunity to go.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Seems like every post I make today has some sort of Entourage theme to it.

If I could be on any show for one episode, it would most definitely be Entourage.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I would be in the TV show Heroes

I would be a wise philosophical samurai warrior. I would teach Hiro Nakamura the ways of the sword and he would come back to visit me, from time to time to ask me for my wise counsel.

I love that show.

new topics

top topics

join