It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boss...De Plane, De Plane....September Clues 2008 Updated Version

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hello, I saw that there are many posts on "September Clues" already, but I did not see any with the updated version. This is a must see for anyone who scoffs at the conspiracy of 9/11.

If you believed the TV the first time as I did, then please give this a chance as it uses the same footage to out the sensational media and how they are OWNED by the perps of the event. There are 10 Parts at around 10 minutes a piece.

I've also included another video by a different gentlemen who did the same analysis of the pan in shot from helicopter 5.

Peace

This is the analysis of copter 5 as mentioned above done by a different gentlemen then the september clues series. I've decided to place this first as it is strait to the point

And now September Clues...for those who doubt the previous analysis.

Part a

Part b

Part c

Part d

Part e

Part f

Part g

Part h

Part i

Part j

Fin

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Glad to see this finally got its own thread.

Here you can download the updated version in one high quality piece, if anyone's interested:

www.thesocialservice.it...

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Niobis]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Niobis, thank you so much for providing that link. I couldn't for the life of me remember the site name....thank you and many blessings.

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Something to think about.

Regarding the security camera at the pentagon. If you notice when watching the footage.

The camera lens is a Fish eye lens.

In a circular fisheye lens, the image circle is inscribed in the film or sensor area; in a full-frame fisheye lens the image circle is circumscribed around the film or sensor area. Further, different fisheye lenses distort images differently, and the manner of distortion is referred to as their mapping function. A common type for consumer use is equisolid angle.

Circular The picture using a circular fish eye lens The first types of fisheye lenses to be developed were "circular fisheyes" — lenses which took in a 180° hemisphere and projected this as a circle within the film frame. Some circular fisheyes were available in orthographic projection models for scientific applications.

These have a 180° vertical angle of view, and the horizontal and diagonal angle of view are also 180°. [edit]Full-frame Fisheye 10.5 mm Nikkor (type: equisolid angle), APS-C sized sensor, cropped to rectangle. A full frame fisheye lens for a 35mm camera As fisheye lenses gained popularity in general photography, camera companies began manufacturing fisheye lenses that enlarged the image circle to cover the entire 35 mm film frame, and this is the type of fisheye most commonly used by photographers.

The picture angle produced by these lenses only measures 180 degrees when measured from corner to corner: these have a 180° diagonal angle of view, while the horizontal and vertical angles of view will be smaller; for an equisolid angle-type 15 mm full-frame fisheye, the horizontal FOV will be 147°, and the vertical FOV will be 94°.[2]

The first full-frame fisheye lens to be mass-produced was a 16 mm lens made by Nikon in the late 1960s. Digital cameras with APS-C sized sensors require a 10.5 mm lens to get the same effect as a 16 mm lens on a camera with full-frame sensor.[3]

Generally fish eye lenses retain 180 degrees field of vision, but you'll notice in the security camera footage that you are not seeing the full 180 degrees field of vision, but probably closer to 90 degrees. Not only that but the area where you supposedly view the plane nose is obscured by the ticket disspensor.

Peace

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Can anyone post a link of the PENTAGON VIDEO as it was released in its entirety? I assume it was posted somewhere around here but the only result when i do a SEARCH on ats is the FRAME BY FRAME still shots which some are calling VIDEO FOOTAGE... so iow, the real time footage link.

thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Wow!!

5 days since you posted these clips, and not one debunker!!

Thanks for the first video...very interesting evidence of skullduggery costing thousands of lives, in the US, and the resultant 1,284,105(thus far as of 21/11/2008....)

F!@#ing shameful....

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted by matrix911
Can anyone post a link of the PENTAGON VIDEO as it was released in its entirety? I assume it was posted somewhere around here but the only result when i do a SEARCH on ats is the FRAME BY FRAME still shots which some are calling VIDEO FOOTAGE... so iow, the real time footage link.

thanks

Judicial Watch FOIA release May 2006
Camera 1 catches up to camera 2 at 1:04

Pentagon Parking Lot Security Camera One

Pentagon Parking Lot Security Camera Two

[edit on 11/20/08 by SPreston]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
Wow!!

5 days since you posted these clips, and not one debunker!!

Isn't debunking 9/11 Truth once good enough for you? Start back around March 2002 on Usenet and count how many times it's all been debunked. Most people get tired of counting before they reach the 5,000 mark.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
Isn't debunking 9/11 Truth once good enough for you?

If it's "truth" as you say, how can it be debunked? You can't debunk truth with truth. Only pseudoscience and lies can "debunk" truth. And that's the only way any 9/11 truth debunker can prove their lies.

If it's been debunked so many times how about posting something that claims to debunk September Clues. A link, a video, anything.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
haha..I love Mike Walter..

Fact is Mike you were telling fairy tales & you got caught out.

Loved your explanation though. My 10 year old might buy it but he's still not quite convinced so good luck with that.

What an idiot.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I thought I would update this thread with a single link to the vid.

Google Video Link

Enjoy,

Korg.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Just as information, that thing you are looking, the round thing - that's not a lens. That's a camera cover. Its basically just a glass bowl that protects the camera, the camera is just a typical camera with single direction focal, maybe adjustable, but based on the mounting bracket its not moveable.

Installed lots of them. Pretty common misconception.

Carry on.

top topics

join