It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of Countless triangle ufos in California?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Do you think this is footage of Countless swarms of triangle shaped ufos in California?

uk.youtube.com...

In a mountain forest 3000ft above sea level and while blocking the sun off with a box call sign, on a very clear day in California norroy08 has filmed using infrared filter (R72) and a neutral filter (ND8). Thousands of small objects can be see flying by.If you pause the video at certain places(seems to work best at the end where he is using the neutral filter) the objects shape can be made out.They look like the shape of a = sign and if you hit pause at about 4.08 in full screen he zooms in and they look like a triangle shape .Of course this does not mean that these are ufos but something in huge quantities is passing through the air. Anyway I thought I would bring this to your attention and let the good people of ats decide what you think it is.Me, I THINK IT IS TREE POLLEN just a kind I have not seen before (I live in the UK). So are ufos in the air all around us? Or is this guy barking up the wrong pollinating tree

[edit on 15-11-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Pine tree pollen reflecting the sunlight.
www.co.st-louis.mo.us...

Facts about Pine
* Pine is a conifer (cone-bearing) that is wind-pollinated.
* The pollen is very buoyant and can travel hundreds of miles.
* Large pine pollen is the most visible and forms a yellow dust on dark objects when the trees are in bloom.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Yes, just pollen, dust and insects. I cannot believe that anyone would claim otherwise. On several occasions, the 'UFOs' actually fly infront of the sign, which indicates they are tiny - they are not 'super vehicles' as the Youtube poster claims.

Take a look at the poster's replies:

I guess big brother wants to cover this up by telling people, STAY AWAY OF THIS, IT'S DANGEROUS, I can see this with my naked eye, binoculares and telescope and I can say this objects are solid, bright and smart, too. REAL UFOS in other words, but you have the choice to believe it or not.

i was near a construction site... like maybe 200 feet away near my school in canada... which its snowing right now... and no polin seeds... and i stood outside by the wall looked up near my gymnasium to barely see the sun... and this is what i saw but with my naked eye... it really works.... and there was no polin... dust... chemicals... bugs... because they dont move across the sky than back up than back again in a matter of a second

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Here is another of his videos this one is better and shows the pollen dust moving in different directions and staying still.Take a look(its worth it just for the music).This guy has loads of videos on this and claims other people from around the world are also using this technique to film this stuff.Well he seems convinced its something other than pollen as I said "I BELIEVE IT IS POLLEN",but want to get your opinions also.

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-11-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

If you pause the video at about 4.08 in full screen(keep hitting pause around this time) this is when he has zoomed in you can make out the shape of the pollen dust objects they all seem to be triangle shaped.It maybe just the way the light is hitting them.

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This Solar obliteration "technique" is old news (at least to me) and it only shows objects near the camera.

I do not have the means to do it, but an easy experiment would be to use two cameras pointing to the same area of the sky but from different places, so we could use the different angles to measure the distance to the objects.

I tried making a video using this "technique" and saw one object, and after following it I noticed that it was a small feather from the pigeons that were on top of the building where I live.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

It does seem quite amazing just how much stuff is blowing by ,no wonder people get hay fever.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I see many rods - microrods in fact- together with morphing orbs and lots and lots of Seradacraft. They're travelling across the field in gigantic fleets and are clearly under intelligent control. However, I'd like to see the EXIF files so I could verify that this stuff hasn't just been Photoshopped like so many YouTube videos. I'll think I'll keep a watch on this thread to see how things develop.

WG3

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

He has just put up another video of this phenomenon.

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It seems even the op thinks this is pollen or some other particulate... why then does the thread title refer to triangle UFOs?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
It seems even the op thinks this is pollen or some other particulate... why then does the thread title refer to triangle UFOs?

Because that's what the guy who took the video thinks he is seeing( I added the triangle part as that's the shape of them when paused at 4.08).I have just put this thread about the video up to see if anybody agrees with him. I think it is pine tree pollen but other people may think otherwise so this gives the video a chance to get a fair response.Waveguide is one of those people who thinks that there maybe more to it than pollen. So please less of the
already.

top topics

join