It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare yourselves. The time is coming!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Not when they are infected with the flu virus and you have to place 2 or three on plastic coffin to incinerate. that is coming. reference chem trails.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Oh boy. Another self-centered, attention seeking, self proclaimed whistle-blower, who doesn't actually reveal any of his "knowledge", out of fear of the men in black suits coming after him.

Where have I seen this before?

[edit on 11/22/2008 by prototism]

[edit on 11/22/2008 by prototism]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Not self proclaimed.......google Thomas Gambill + Kosovo. I'm tired of the lies the insider CFR, Bilderbergers, our presidents and their staff, the 33 degree Masons, and Illuminati are telling. They have had control of this since May 1, 1776, they are evil and 100% guaranteed, they will lose. Long story short. We aren't concerned about them anymore than these scum aren't afraid of bringing this in the public since 1990.

So, what facts are you looking for? I'll provide all my references but beware the evidence is irrfutable and massive..............

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yeah thats pretty effed up.
If your telling the truth that is.

You have no proof of this backing, so I'm going to be wary, but I'm not going to count this as valid information. I understand that I've been warned, and the seconds I catch a glimpse of what your afraid of, I'll think right back to you and know you were telling me the truth.

-Cm

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

It's still a waste of time to bother putting dead into those things and then stacking them or whatever they will do. Waste of resources, manpower and time. But hey that's FEMA for ya.

To better preserve the bodies for the incarnate demons to inhabit that are on their way inside the moons of Nibiru, ready to take on the Reptillians ........in 2012.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Here is the thing. Technologists are not control freaks. They dislike power and control. Their intellectual abilities give them a level of freedom that they love above all else. The control freaks, aren't super smart people. Their top levels are not stupid, but not that smart.

The people who control technology are not controlled by the power mongers. Put a sign outside of a lab that things inside are very, very dangerous, and the control freaks stay out.

Technology is the Bull in the china shop, the man playing with boys. The powers that be, the boys in charge, are afraid of the men who control technology, and so they will never make that move. The ways to wipe out mankind out number the ways to save mankind.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I revealed all in 2005. Buy the book, "The Coming Balkan Caliphate" by Chris Deliso. I'm not hiding and in one of articles you can even see a picture. If you took the time to google instead of gagle......

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
I revealed all in 2005. Buy the book, "The Coming Balkan Caliphate" by Chris Deliso. I'm not hiding and in one of articles you can even see a picture. If you took the time to google instead of gagle......

What is "gagle"?

RE: about this thread:
WHAT?

Time is always coming.

Eschew obfuscation so I know what the frackville you are talking about.

Peace brothers and sisters.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Mystery Prison Buses in the Desert

On a recent visit to Tucson, Arizona, where I was invited to give a presentation on monetary reform, I was disturbed by a story of strange goings on in the desert. A little over a year ago, it seems, a new industrial facility sprang up on the edge of town. It was in a remote industrial zone and appeared to be a bus depot. The new enterprise was surrounded by an imposing security fence and bore no outward signs identifying its services. However, it soon became apparent that the compound was in the business of outfitting a fleet of prison buses. Thirty or so secondhand city buses were being reconfigured with prison bars in the windows and a coat of fresh paint bearing the “Wackenhut G4S” logo on the side.
www.globalresearch.ca...

also discussed here on ats www.abovetopsecret.com...'

this is scaring the crap out of me.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yes but everyone has irrefutible evidence to something.

I think this is all hog-wash myself. I am not saying OP is lying but I think the idea may be confused or he may be lying. You said he must be telling the truth because he didn't give too many details. That doesn't mean civil war.

The other thing I noticed is one poster mentioned that several other countries are coming in to take place in a huge rescue exercise. This is 100% completely normal. Foregin troops are constantly here and we are constantly in their nations training together for large-scale operations.

I'm not worried

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

i am so pleased you are not worried kyozero. there are some other threads i think you might be interested in........like "Quit Reading" www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-1-2009 by musselwhite]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join