It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare yourselves. The time is coming!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
if you knew something was about to happen and it involved a top secret govt plan would you tell? I feel I need to warn people, but am fearful. This is VERY IMPORTANT..

edit: I'll leave it at this. a civil war is soon coming. very soon!

[edit on 11/15/2008 by l0rds0fcha0s]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
It is your "Duty" to tell the truth and possibly help good honest folk prepare for anything that may potentially harm them my friend.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
ummm ...

OK, I'll bite.

What makes you say this?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
why civil war, to me it seems that about 65% of the population is happy with obama and as far as im concerned there isnt enough redneck hicks to actually get a civil war going

perhaps im wrong but i dont think it will happen

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Let's see some evidence to back up your claims, otherwise this thread falls into the "fear mongering" bin here at ATS.
Certainly doesn't seem to be a shortage of those of late...

That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane -

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertnesta
why civil war, to me it seems that about 65% of the population is happy with obama and as far as im concerned there isnt enough redneck hicks to actually get a civil war going

What if Obama's new policy to build a corp of serviceman internally to protect itself were made up of predominantly Black Negroid Americans ?

100 Million Rednecks would be created overnight.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by md11forever

Lenny Bruce is not afraid.

Sorry guys, can't take this thread seriously until I get some more info. You can't just throw that out there and leave it at that, right?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Any person who did have such information would not be coming here, a monitored and watched forum, to "warn" people.

If you were in a position to have such information, and evidence of something like this being "planned", you would probably be monitored already, around the clock.

Not only would it be foolish to attempt to "warn" people in this way, but it wouldn't be accepted very easily, especially without evidence.

When the warning truly comes from a person who is in the know, it'll come from another nation to which they have managed to flee, or to which they have been able to communicate the evidence. I'm thinking any country where the ties with the USA are soured or strained.

For now, I'm going to have to assume that the OP is another fantasist, prepared to "support" their claims with "evidence" of the other 30 threads and existing information already on the internet.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
May i direct you to this thread.....b'cause they are adressing this issue right now

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

there's your proof.......

edit : kompletly miss speled "thread".....

[edit on 15/11/2008 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Um, the person that started this thread said he/she knew of "top secret" plans. The board about the Obama youth isn't exactly "top secret" if everybody already knows about, now is it?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
i stand corrected.....you are right sir.

Nothing to see here, move along people...........

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Yes, keep the fear high at all times!

Dont forget to be afraid today. At any time, someone could be out to get you. It could happen today!

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
May i direct you to this thread.....b'cause they are adressing this issue right now

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

there's your proof.......

edit : kompletly miss speled "thread".....

So, a bunch of people see something that seems to be nothing more than "Work Experience" (something we have in the UK for young teens), misunderstands a few words (look up the meaning of "conditional" not "unconditional"!), listen to something that is edited, rehashed and out of context, and that proves what exactly?

It certainly isn't proof that Civil War is on the way.

Is it too much to ask that people look into finding actual EVIDENCE rather than manufacturing evidence to suit your own fears?

Just an idea.

Edited for Doh!

[edit on 15-11-2008 by detachedindividual]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Yes, keep the fear high at all times!

Dont forget to be afraid today. At any time, someone could be out to get you. It could happen today!

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Copernicus]

That is not a fun thing to say to a chronic paranoid...now i have the check the whole house again for mics and wires......

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

It's not "Work Experience" i have a problem with....it's the mandatory part that concerns me.....

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
But the National Threat Level says we're ok...
www.dhs.gov...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by detachedindividual

It's not "Work Experience" i have a problem with....it's the mandatory part that concerns me.....

So what you're saying is that kindness and serving your fellow man is not as important as let's say algebra. Which by the way is also mandatory.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Originally posted by robertnesta

What if Obama's new policy to build a corp of serviceman internally to protect itself were made up of predominantly Black Negroid Americans ?

100 Million Rednecks would be created overnight.

Doesn't seem likely, Blacks make up only 13% of the American population, so lets see 87% against 13%, I think my odds are better.....

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

Thank goodness! I was getting worried there for a minute.

I agree with a couple of you ... I'm not a fan of these "mandatory" service things.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

So what you're saying is that kindness and serving your fellow man is not as important as let's say algebra. Which by the way is also mandatory.

kindness and serving your fellow man is something that should not be mandatory. If you feel people do not have enough of this then educate them.
But making voluntary work mandatory seems somewhat contradictory to me....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join