It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will they not get me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'm just wondering, seems like the possibility of the FEMA Camps is becoming more apparent, Bush started to remodel them and now Obama may send people to them if they don't join his Nazi "Civil Security Force" or whatever the heck he calls it!

Were can I go? I thought that near or in the Tetons in Wyoming sounded great, but I'm not sure, I know that I would have to be in "real deep" to escape the "eye in the sky" and stuff, but where do you folks think would be the best place to escape these FEMA camps? I currently live in the "Mark Twain National Forrest", but it's incredibly easy to find someone who's hiding here (at least for me). However, I hear the government is going to cut funding of Mark Twain, so it might become more wild again.

Any suggestions (other than Alaska) would be great.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

Deserts of New Mexico, plenty of caves and rocky terrain to hide in.
Pack food and bring water it's gonna be one hell of a trip.

-Ign0RanT

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Just go up to Canada, and get yourself lost there. You don't even have to sneak through customs. There's a reason why they call the Canada/US border the longest undefended border in the world.

Take a hike through the forests. Boom, you're in Canada, and you might not even notice you crossed the border.

Don't worry, you're not alone and you shouldn't be depressed!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
I'm just wondering, seems like the possibility of the FEMA Camps is becoming more apparent, Bush started to remodel them and now Obama may send people to them if they don't join his Nazi "Civil Security Force" or whatever the heck he calls it!

Were can I go? I thought that near or in the Tetons in Wyoming sounded great, but I'm not sure, I know that I would have to be in "real deep" to escape the "eye in the sky" and stuff, but where do you folks think would be the best place to escape these FEMA camps? I currently live in the "Mark Twain National Forrest", but it's incredibly easy to find someone who's hiding here (at least for me). However, I hear the government is going to cut funding of Mark Twain, so it might become more wild again.

Any suggestions (other than Alaska) would be great.

-Lahara

some island in the great lakes.

-

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

The best way to avoid detection is to hide in plain sight using the grey man strategy and blend into the conforming crowds

If you run for the wilds at the first opportunity you'll be detected within a very short space of time by airborne IR surveillance drones if out in the open, or by your refuse and waste in the longer term (it has to be disposed somewhere away from your hidey-hole to avoid disease) and can be used to indicate a nearby homestead

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen smith

I don't know how much that strategy would work, but concerning fical matter, I'd do what the bible says, dig a pit, poop in it, cover it back up, I don't know how they would see that unless they have a ton of dogs all over the place.

If I appear to conform, I could get trapped, I'm not worried about a nuke or whatever, I'm worried about the gov knocking on my door telling me to get on a train and go to a barracks to "train" for the "Civilian Security Force" or whatever, if I refuse, then I would have to be on the run, that's why I'd like to know where to go.

I like the idea of going to either Canada or the deserts on New Mexico, but Canada is too cold (I have temperature triggered asthma, I would die shortly after moving their) and New Mexico is too populated by military, however I think Mexico would be a great idea, I've been there before, but if there's some way for me to survive in Canada, that would be great cause I would have more and better resources there.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
When things get that bad, there will be millions of Americans fighting back. You can run away from it, sure... or you can join the resistance and do something about it. It is important for Americans to know There will be resistance.

I've said it before but I think it it important enough to bring up again. The American people comprise the largest armed force IN THE WORLD. There are roughly 100 million private citizen gun owners in this country and 250-300 million guns. 1.6 million troops with blackhawks and all their toys cannot beat 50 million citizen soldiers fighting for their homeland. Most of the police will flee or join the resistance. History has shown this to be true time and time again.

Many have lost faith in their fellow countrymen, and I don't blame them. Many are indeed feminine brainwashed zombies, too many. However, when the storm-troopers are running around killing and gathering people into camps, they will have to deal with a huge ****- storm, and they simply cannot win a conventional war against the American people.

I suggest you purchase a Betsy Ross flag and display it where the good guys can see it. It is scary to think about, but the good guys will win. I'm sure of that. Don't lose faith.

top topics

join