It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the chip implants are real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yes I have spoke with someone who is in the testing period with chip implants, how long will it be before we are required to have this thing.
It has been a least a year ago, since I have been on the webtv and searching groups and there was a man who told me that these chips are being implanted for the workers of there company.
I beleive that we are closer to end times. Things are lineing up and for those who don't listen, well beleive what you want. Please watch "The
Moment After" and this movie opened my eyes to what could be next.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyjames65

Not only are they real, but a family in Florida voluntarily offered and got chips implanted in them for research purposes.

Just a few days ago, cells phones in the Berkeley Calif area and the Lake Tahoe area were activiated via their gps systems, to provide live "traffic" tracking.

I'm pretty sure that the powers that be will be implanting chips into children as soon as the powers that be stage a terrorist kidnapping of kids in the U.S. and our truly lame congress votes in their typical mindless sheeple fashion to implant the newborn as a requirement of birth certification.

I'd say this will be legislated in 2012 ... although, the powers that be generally legislate things to happen about 60-75 years after they think of them ... so old folks like me aren't around any more to pass on the threads of what they've seen happen in their own lifetimes.

The chips or 666 forehead branding Illuminati idea has been around quite a while ... however, slavery and genocide was here even before that.

While I do not think each and every human should have a weapon of mass destruction in their back pocket, I do think we should all have a variety of semi-automatic weapons readily available.

Then, all we have to do is shoot the people with the weapons of mass destruction. Of course, it would be much quicker and much more tidy to simply eliminate the owners of the central banks who are currently enslaving mankind and dooming us all to war.

Never forget, it's (the private owners of the central banks) against (the rest of humanity). Let's see them chip that.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
What kind of chip?
Is it in the right hand or forehead?
read in somewhere that Christains should not recieve it
dose it have a gps so u cant be lost or found ? do they use it as a time card ? what is it used for? what is it made of? the size of a grain of rice?
I know lots of ? sorry thanks you ,fellow human

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The Mexican government uses them for entry into sensative buildings.
They've been implanting them into pets for quite some time now.

It's just a matter of time before they are introduced as a "convenience" like credit cards, and we all know how that worked out.
Look how many things you need a credit card for now...

So the next logical step after that is having them required for specific things. (i.e. hotel rentals, car rentals, etc.) and the people without them will slowly get "pushed out," until you can't live reasonably or comfortably without one.

Over time it will become the new national I.D.

P.S. Dear uncle scam, could I have mine in red with "666" clearly visible?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
You think that's bad?
Check out this technology by Somark. RFID tattoos that can be done in a few seconds and are permanent. This company is already pushing plans to get them into use on military personnel.
And they can be done with colorless ink.
somarkinnovations.com...

This link is on the Somark website.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'll tell you where they can stick that chip!....
....I ain't taken that there chip fella's............Yeah! there here and ready, but for someone else besides me.....

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
Dear uncle scam, could I have mine in red with "666" clearly visible?

I think the Chinese government recently chipped a billion or two I.D. cards for the Chinese. Also, the Chinese are producing chips for use on U.S. military shipments.

The other thing the chinese are doing is getting used computer chips (not tracking chips, just thrown-away chips from scrapped cell phones and computers) and installing them in U.S. military hardware ... which then fail, causing the reporting of the process.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
You think that's bad?
Check out this technology by Somark. RFID tattoos that can be done in a few seconds and are permanent. This company is already pushing plans to get them into use on military personnel.
And they can be done with colorless ink.
somarkinnovations.com...

This link is on the Somark website.

these tattoos sound like the bar code tattoos from idiocracy. and as for that rfid chip i would say for them to stick in up my ass but then its still in me. instead stick it up their ass... yea that'll teach em.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
wealthy mexicans are now getting chipped themselves, due their fear of being kidnapped for ransom.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I recall an articles years ago where a guy had installed a chip somewhere near his elbow. Supposedly he was testing the chip. The chip was used to run his house electronically. I am sure people are testing these chips to see how durable they are. Animals seem to be the biggest testing group. Of course, in animals it is done to save them. Or at least that is what they want one to believe.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
No thanks.... I only like my chips with salsa... or maybe as a side order with fish.

How dumb do you have to be to volunteer for these things? They'd have to hunt me down like a rabid dog, strap me to a table and sedate me to get a chip in me.
And if they go to all that trouble they better figure out a way to keep me from digging it back out.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The Scary thing about that family in Florida, as the second poster mentioned, they did it shortly after 9/11. Great timing eh?

To the person that said they use it for people getting Mexican buildings. My brother worked at state farm, hid id badge had it. And now works for AIG, there ID badge has it also.

The thing that annoys me. I believe they use things like sunpass, those transponders you stick to your dashboard or windshield to pay tolls, in order to get the cost of RFID down. And develop the technology so that smaller ones can be read from further away.

The dumb part about rfid. It's very hard to encrypt them, and if you spent $20 on E-bay. You could walk around siwiping a reader across peoples purses or back pockets, and steal there credit card information through the RFID.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Not only RFID chips can be part of the end times scheme. Remember there is to be a mark on the hand, for instance. And now a company has designed a security system that requires a hand to be placed on a screen and the unique placement of veins in a person's hand will be scanned for identification purposes. Anyway, to stay more on topic, RFID, I don't want one, I won't get one. It just goes against my desire to remain as free and anonymous as I can.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I will die before one of these enters me.
If they ever even try and make this mandatory to live in the world they will find millions of people instantly trying to kill them.
They will never succeed at forcing people to do this.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Well said.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
how do you know they haven't or won't put one in without your knoledge?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by scoopyjon

You know, that's a good point. I've often thought about that. Probably wouldn't be too hard to do. Makes me wonder sometimes about some of those mandatory shots you had to get as a kid to go to school. They said it was measles, mumps, etc. ... BUT ... Just sayin' it would be easy to chip people without their knowledge.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I guess I dont keep up on this too much, because I didn't know they were
activated.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Regardless, they will have a very hard time implanting me with one of those things.

And I wont need it to survive either, I can hunt, fish, make shelter and other necessities out of raw materials in the middle of nowhere.

So they can take their chip and shove it.

Cheers!!!!!

top topics

join