It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crawling Skin.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Now, I normally don't post these kind of topics, but this kind of startled me. Just now, as I read a post, I felt a very faint tingle over the top of my left hand. It felt oddly like something either brushing the skin's surface, or, something running through the vein. I'm not too frightened, but I'm feeling uneasy and I wonder if my mind is playing tricks on me or if my body is warning me something...

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by TheRaven]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
That's something you might want to get a physician or doctor to look into.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Doesn't happen regularly, just something that was quick, sudden, and not repeating again.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If it flares up again, try some cortisone cream. If symptoms persist for 7 days, see a doctor, and avoid any cannabis for the time being.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I get that feeling frequently. It may be someone trying to contact you....either out-of-body or by telepathy. I usually attribute it to someone's OOBE. I have "visitors".

If it really bothers you, though, see a doctor. It is better not to take a chance.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
imzadi you avatar is freaking me out cuz it's in the corner of my eye

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Now, I normally don't post these kind of topics, but this kind of startled me. Just now, as I read a post, I felt a very faint tingle over the top of my left hand. It felt oddly like something either brushing the skin's surface, or, something running through the vein. I'm not too frightened, but I'm feeling uneasy and I wonder if my mind is playing tricks on me or if my body is warning me something...

As this is the paranormal forum ..im thinking that your thinking this was something odd as in paranormal happenings

So on that note ill ask.
Has this ever happened before to you?

Was there any other feeling you got when this happened?

It could just be an air bubble that passed through your vains, which in turn may have caused the strange feeling.
Then your own fear setting in which made you feel creepy somewhat.

strange though, Was there any pain with this?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Sorry it has that affect on you. I made it in my paint program.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
could be a nerve exploding. it's rarely documented, but the nerve gets "overexcited"- for lack of a better term- then just burst. some people get them alot, some people never get it. i've had it happen once- in my left hand- and it was the oddest thing i have ever felt, but then it went right away.

It could also have something to do with the way you hold your hand over the kepyboard and mouse- it could be straining your veins, almost blocking them, then when you relax your hand off of the kepyboard, all the blood rushes back in, and you get that sensation.

just a few thoughts- I'm going to talk to my Nursing Professor on monday, so i'll ask her if she has any thoughts.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Considering this is a paranormal forum, I could hypothesize some strange activity, but to be honest I think this was nothing more than a random body function of some sort.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Egos are parts of your psyche that are negative. Your egos find ways of getting your mind to quit doing something by using your body. Usually in the form of tingles itches heat or cold (sensations).

When I concentrate intently on one thing my palms itch.
This began after I started meditating though, and found out what it really means to concentrate

After learning meditation, the ego can manifest in the smell and sight as well

If you completely clear your mind for a few minutes and allow nothing to get thru which takes a little practice, you will find strange thoughts pop in. "people talking conversations, radio--all egos

Maybe you were concentrating intently, or some stimulus was helping you into a trance like state condusive to this sort of awareness

kristine

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Perhaps you are spending too much time on the computer? Was this hand the one you use the mouse with?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Greetings.

There are two things, that could be the answer. First if there is a feeling of coldness that just seems to flow in the air....Then it's a spirit.

The other thing....Does it feel like your veins are tingling or heating up ?. If that's the case, it's an bodily phenomena, but a one that doctor's cannot analyze, based on my own subjective experience.

BF.

top topics

join