It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect in boy's slaying avoided deportation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Suspect in boy's slaying avoided deportation

www.sfgate.com

A teenager accused of stabbing a 14-year-old boy to death in a gang-motivated attack had been given sanctuary from deportation under San Francisco's previous practice of shielding young illegal immigrant felons from federal authorities, records show.

At the time of the killing, Aguilera had been released from probation stemming from a gang-related assault that occurred when he was 16. Police said he had been identified as an MS-13 member at the time.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Utterly speachless...

Here we have illigal alien criminals, REPEAT criminals at that, AND known MS-13 Gang Members...

This takes a minute to set in...

Local Goverment officals harboring Illigal Alien gang Members..

And this isn't an isolated event... Over this summer, SF got busted for Protected an underage illigal-alien Honduran Crack Dealer

In early July, after The Chronicle reported that the city had shielded dozens of young felons from deportation, City Attorney Dennis Herrera said the sanctuary law did not protect adult or juvenile criminals. Mayor Gavin Newsom declared that he had ordered juvenile justice officials to report illegal immigrant offenders to federal authorities.

This is a HUGE story...

And yet... for MONTHS... not 1 second of airtime on the Alphebet Media channels...

What do we do when goverment officials harbor illigal alien criminals, and protect them...

Protect them more then the citizens they have taken an oath to serve...

SF is directly in violation of Standing US law... But for 20 years, the goverment has turned a blind eye to this...

This... Sancuary Cites...

This is the cold harsh reality...

www.sfgate.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I think that the boys family needs to file a lawsuit against the city for the sanctuary status it grants illegal criminals.

My own view is that post 911 I don't want anyone in my country that isn't here legally.

SO, if you want to come to my country, do your paperwork, come here legally and you'll be welcomed.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77

SO, if you want to come to my country, do your paperwork, come here legally and you'll be welcomed.

The problem is most immigrants can't pass the citizenship test. Hell, most US citizens would fail that test. It's sad but it's true.

That of course doesn't mean they should be allowed to stay illegally, they just need to figure out a better way to handle immigration.

That being said, the city of San Francisco is making a huge mistake on this one. I don't know why San Francisco (already WAY overpopulated as it is) wants to be seen as this magical haven for all the illegal immigrants. The City Council must be hell-bent on bringing it down, pretty soon it will just be a gay district and a big-ass barrio.

The only logical reason I could see for them preventing his deportation is if they want to make sure he gets a harsh a punishment as possible. (Although if you ask me a Mexican prison would be a fate worse than death.)

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Theres dozens of people

And over HUNDREDS of american citizens have been hurt by illigal aliens in the SF area alone.

Not 6 months ago

In June, Edwin Ramos, now 22, an alleged illegal immigrant from El Salvador who compiled a record of gang-related crimes as a juvenile, was accused of fatally shooting Anthony Bologna, 48, and his sons Michael, 20, and Matthew, 16, in their car in the Excelsior.

horrible.
A father and his 2 adult sons took a turn down a wrong ally in SF and now the widow/mother is left alone

Theres a radio interview with her that i cannot find right now... but it tears you to peaces to see how the SF goverment/And Gavin Newsome treated this poor women, and the untold number of people like her

We may not be at the point yet, but at some point the people of these regions will have to react to this.

Its Tragic...

And that means its pushed aside in the media...

Im seraching for the interview

new topics

top topics

join