It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congrats to TheNeo for winning TWATS!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
*snickers* Nice, Netchicken. Nice. I hope he sees this thread. Big ups to you on this...

DE

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm so overcome by the emotion of the moment I had to give him 2 applauds as well

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
-(Insert obligatory Twat joke here...)-

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Can som1 lock this thread:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Can't you? You are a mod after all.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Originally posted by drunk

Can't you? You are a mod after all.

I'd love to but i aint a mod for this forum.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I would like to accept this award on behalf of TheNeo. He could not be here today, he is on location. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all of the winners who received the awards this year. I would also like to thank God, with him all things are possible. Hi Mom.

Too funny.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK

Originally posted by prophetmike

[S.O. Replied whilst I was typing: WHY IS THE BOARD SOOOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOW right now?]

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

It is not this Board, it is Universal and applicable to all boards I visit. I have noticed it for a few day's now. World wide apathy
Wish I could place my finger on it. It is strange and different especially with all the turmoil in the world to post about and question

Sincerely,

Tututkamen

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
THENEO's acceptance speech for those who requested it.....

First of all I have to thank Parhesia, she knew where I was and alerted me to this surprising event. Since I am unable to post this myself (or so I am led to believe anyways...), she will be my voice. Thanks Parhesia, I know a cool Toronto Chick when I meet one.

Thank you everyone that voted because this award is for you: the rabble so to speak. Yeah we know each other, our inconsistent and seemingly incoherent view of the world. But we know that in the end there is no easy truths and that is why we are right?

For all the rest of you, particularily those closely associated with ATS itself, despite your beliefs I do see the passion and commitment you display in your every effort. We have much in common even when we disagree. It is the caring that I am talking about and in the end that is all that matters.

I feel like Maximus standing in the middle of the forum after piercing Commodus in the gladiator, I did it all for the crowd!

May the next month be for those in the crowd!

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This is a joke, right?

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
FULCRUM this aint a joke we are also planning to make him a mod!

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Uggg...I need a bag, because I think I'm gonna be sick...

DE

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well,I'm a bit disappointed with this but it seems he racked up the votes before he was banned.

I suppose it would be dishonest to deny him the award.

I would ask members to think more carefully about who they vote for each month.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
An April Fool perhaps?

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The coding that calculates the Way Above award is automatic. It was set up that way a while back so that the award was truly based on members' votes only.
If you disagree with Neo winning the award, you may want to talk with those who voted for him in March.

-B.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
YEAH, BABY!!!! HAHAHA!

way to go, TheNeo. you're missed. feel the love.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
You've just gotta love the IRONY.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
If this is trueHAHAHAHAHAH

This makes my day

Congrats TheNeo!!!
Although, I really think this is a bunch of bullhonkey and it's just a select few having some April fools fun.
Guess we will see.

Now all we need is the govt to tell us they got Osama today. Wouldn't that be funny.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I visited this thread three times. I have a different reading every time, but I still don't know for certain who won the coveted TWATS award for March 2004, except it wasn't me, because I did not exist in this matrix.

Congratulations to the true winner, and somewhere between short and long may your popularity reign! April 1st is a very special day to get such recognition.

Oh and high billybob. I just finished Meetings With Remarkable Men, it was really good, Beelzebub next. Keep your end up around here!

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Don't know if I'm tired, paranoid or what, but we have a new member "teheno", Doesn't take much to unscramble that. A new member, a mod playing a joke or.........NEO IS BACK!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join