It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts/Opinions as to WHY Abductions may happen to specific people/families

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
They all had blue eyes,and yes they were the thing I remembered the most about them second only to the blonde hair.I dont remember them as being larger than normal though.I also believe$ that there is a form of "protection"we get from them but not in the sense that it can change the course of your life or death--just that you aquire almost super heightened sensitivity to everyone around you and to the events happening in your surroundings.You learn to think ahead and anticipate the possible outcomes of any specific action with a heightened sense of perception --as a result your "guesses"about the future become more accurate and as this happens you become more able to iniate "your own action"TO CHANGE OR INFLUENCE THE FUTURE TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES.You will probably remember a lot of close calls where you made a decision based on your intiuition that "saved you" or allowed you to learn a lesson without any negative consequences.We still live and die excatly like everyone else ,its just that we are possibly less likely to "let events around us decide our fates without our consent".There is a video of some tourists standing near a glacier on some rocks,a large piece of the glacier falls into the water and sends a mini-tidal wave cascading over the rocks the tourists are standing on,many are washed into the frigid waters ,many are injured.When you review the video you see that there is a man standing in the crowd who has a singular reaction LONG BOFORE ANYONE ELSE EVEN MOVES,I am curious about his past.There are a lot of reasons why he could have reacted alone and first,either way he was "protected"from the event even though he was standing amidst the crowd prior to the event.People who have had no events can get to this level of awareness to.I am sorry to hear about your experiances with the dwarves,if they come again you might try what I did.Explain to yourself that what happens in your dreams is REAL and if you can TRULY BELIEVE THAT THIS IS TRUE you can begin to understand that you can to some degree influence events in your dreams.If you feel an emotion ,make it explode out of you like thunder and use all of that raw feeling to demand whatever you want ,this should give you back control of the "moment"they have created,AND THEN I BELIEVE THEY ARE PHYSICALY WEAK ALTHOUGH I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM TESTED THEY ARE DEFINATELY AFRAID OF US.Teach your children that if they have any bad dreams or any dreams at all that "they can learn to play in their dreams"and encourage them to "try"to stay awake as long as they can when they feel a bad dream coming and to think as hard as they can about what GOOD POWER COULD DEFEAT THEIR BAD POWER IN THE DREAM then to remember that dreams are like movies they get to help make not movies they get to only watch--tell them to send in the best imiginary heros they can think of but to do IT WITH ALL OF THEIR HEART AND BELIEF.Their emotions will allow them to take or break control of the "moments"THEY HAVE TO TRULY BELIEVE THEY CAN INIATE ACTION IN THEIR DREAMS .You have to as well.It isnt dificult ,it is only a learning experiance.They dont like dogs.Its our ability to break their hold on us that is our PROTECTION they are very vulnerable to something about us if we are awake and I think they still have the ability and capacity to harm us .I THINK WE BECOME A BAD BET WHEN WE ARE DIFFICULT TO HANDLE AND THEY LEAVE US ALONE BECAUSE WE ARE TO MUCH TROUBLE.HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THE FEMALE HUMAN I WOULD HAVE BEEN TERRIFIED AND BY NOW ANGRY AND SEEKING A METHOD OF DEFENCE.I believe you can do it the way I did.I believe the cattle are used as tissue doners to help accomplish the transplants they do,research your area thoroughly and you may find reports.How about bloody noses in your sleep or your kids sleep? Did any of your kds or did you ever go through an abnormal learning phase or can you immidiatly mimic and learn even very complicated tasks and understand complicated concepts,even the kids?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by X-tal_Phusion
Cont'd from above...

I read about this and found it to be highly suspect. First of all, hair is proteinaceous (that's protein based on amino acids; not DNA based on nucleic acids-- an entirely different class of biomolecule!) so DNA testing is impossible unless hair was torn out by the roots and even then, you would require a fair bit of it in order to perform DNA testing. The impression I got was that this was hair that simply "fell out". Even if I'm wrong about that, a few hairs isn't enough to do a proper profile. That would make cross-referencing of any kind impossible. Since someone made a claim that DNA matched some obscure human lineage, I'm inclined to call this a hoax/fantasy. I don't do that very often but in this case, someone make a very distinct claim and could not possibly have been able to back it up. Everyone's "baloney detector" should have gone off on that one.

There are forensic DNA tests that can be performed on hair without the follicle, mitochondrial DNA as an example. There is a minimum size of 4 mm, but this sounds like there may be enough for a test to be performed.

Okay. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Just a thought...there are some labs that are very, very advanced in both research and their sequence catalogs that they might be willing to perform such a test for free on the slightest chance that this is ET in origin as they have pretty much mapped the human genome already and this would allow them to test a hypothesis against their catalog.

Anyone who has potential alien DNA might want to contact: Tiger (Gaithersburg, MD), Johns Hopkins University, or University of Washington (Deborah Nickerson, PhD).

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

You need to get yourself some manners and treat others with some respect. Untill that happens, I will grant your wish of putting you on ignore.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
reply to post by X-tal_Phusion

I *applauded* and *starred* your reply - as wow, mindblowing and totally resounds with truth to me...particularly this bit:

I think it's important for both sides to come together on this issue and I hope everyone appreciates what we have to say, even if they don't completely agree with us (for reasons of their own).

Much like the methods I and others choose to use may well work for us...and as you so rightly put it may not work for others. Perhaps that could be evidence of a *flaw* in the method...or is it evidence of a *flaw* in the method-user? Where does the failing - if there really is any failing at all - exist...does it exist in the tool or the one whose hands the tool is in?

A reasonably wellknown quote I love from Freeman Dyson:

"Science and religion are two windows that people look through,
trying to understand the big universe outside, trying to understand
why we are here. The two windows give different views, but both look
out at the same universe. Both views are one-sided, neither is
complete. Both leave out essential features of the real world. And
both are worthy of respect."

[edit on 19-11-2008 by alien]

Thanks, Alien! That was really nice of you and I really appreciate it. I never heard that quote before but I like it.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rintendo

Originally posted by X-tal_Phusion
Cont'd from above...

I read about this and found it to be highly suspect. First of all, hair is proteinaceous (that's protein based on amino acids; not DNA based on nucleic acids-- an entirely different class of biomolecule!) so DNA testing is impossible unless hair was torn out by the roots and even then, you would require a fair bit of it in order to perform DNA testing. The impression I got was that this was hair that simply "fell out". Even if I'm wrong about that, a few hairs isn't enough to do a proper profile. That would make cross-referencing of any kind impossible. Since someone made a claim that DNA matched some obscure human lineage, I'm inclined to call this a hoax/fantasy. I don't do that very often but in this case, someone make a very distinct claim and could not possibly have been able to back it up. Everyone's "baloney detector" should have gone off on that one.

There are forensic DNA tests that can be performed on hair without the follicle, mitochondrial DNA as an example. There is a minimum size of 4 mm, but this sounds like there may be enough for a test to be performed.

I'm sorry but that simply isn't true. Hair is composed of AMINO acids; not NUCLEIC acids. Here's a source to back up what I wrote before: www.webmd.com...
I can provide countless journal articles on the subject as well, if you wish but I thought this would be most appropriate since it appeals to the diverse audience I would expect to find on ATS.

For additional clarification on the difference between nucleic and amino acids:
Amino Acids: www.biology.arizona.edu...
Nucleic Acids: www.chem4kids.com...
(Wikipedia explanations looked decent but I thought I'd better stick to academic resources for the purposes of this discussion.

The root of the hair IS required for DNA testing... period. Otherwise, where would the DNA come from? Hair itself, does not have any! DNA must come from the follicle!

"DNA profiles

Hair samples for DNA analysis will be gathered by laboratory personnel or law enforcement officials or a forensic examiner. For DNA testing, the hair must include the root. This requires that the hair be plucked, not cut."

[edit on 14-12-2008 by X-tal_Phusion]

[edit on 14-12-2008 by X-tal_Phusion]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

Specific genetic qualities pure and simple.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
why 90% of the abductions occur in the US?
How do they know who they should abduct?
I don't think they pick randomly
how many abductees are they now?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Very good opening post, starred, but could not flag.

And yes we need a Abduction Forum that allows NO TROLLING WHAT SO EVER.

Personally I feel we possibly have a multitude of "aliens" (not of this time, dimension, planet, etc) "visiting" us.

Now, note that I said possibly - that means I don't claim to know for a fact, this is all speculation after 30 years of researching hundreds of books, articles and videos.

The reason I think we can't pin down exactly what is happening is that we're dealing with multiple "entities", not just one group.

- Some from another dimension?
- Some from another planet, solar system, even universe?
- Some from one or all of the above working in conjunction with fellow humans
- Possibly no aliens, but our own military messing with us via a higher technology unknown to the common person.
- Some of the above, all of the above, a combination of the above.

I have never had an abduction experience that I am aware of.

I have dreamed of one and had one dream (in color, I always dream in color with all my senses kicking in) of meeting a tall very thin grey alien female that hugged me and said telepathically, "Thank you" and felt unconditional love like never before..........her skin, as she hugged me (and she was a little taller than me, I'm 5'3") felt like that of a dolphin, minus being wet. Very smooth exactly like a dolphin. She smelled like the ocean, but not fishy, more like sea salt.

But, it was a dream, nothing more I believe. ("They" would not want my DNA, it's so compromised and messed up, I would be the last person anyone would want in their gene pool and I'm not down grading myself just admitting that my DNA has been severely compromised when my mother had radiation treatments back in the early 1900's for tonsillitis.

Any who, I speculate and that's all I am doing, don't consciously remember being abducted suspect that there are nice "aliens" meaning they are scientists exploring, maybe even collecting our various DNA for safe keeping, distribution or even upgrading (the upgrade would be good in my book because humanity is still a savage ape) - who knows there may be a intergalactic DNA Mart somewhere

And then there may be some not so nice "aliens" meaning "they" are abducting various Earth Life for either food, slave trade, exploitation, mineral or body chemical resources, etc

Just like here on Earth, we have people that are service to self at everyone's expense and service to others, that we call humanitarians.

Why specific families?

These families probably have "good" DNA, DNA that hasn't been compromised.

Some traits they would look for are:

- High intelligence
- Good, healthy body, chemical, brain structure - a healthy specimen.
- Logical with few addictions and or psychologically sound
- Maybe some genetic traits we’re not even aware of (more adaptable in various climates, atmospheres, etc)

I came from a farm and remember Grandpa buying his one bull - El Toro.

He spent months poring over the various bulls and their family lines, studying very carefully which bull would produce the best offspring..............same thing, and he paid big bucks for his one bull.

Now, while I have 3 wonderful sons that are brave, kind, creative, handsome, big and strong, the oldest has ADHD and the two youngest are high functioning autistic.......we're smart but our brains do not function perfectly within "normal human limits" thus (Thank God) me and my offspring would probably not be desirable "specimens".

Again, I think there are various groups possibly (notice that word again because until I actually meet a entity not from this time, space, dimension or planet in person, awake and fully conscious, I simply am speculating.............again we're possibly dealing with multiple beings, from various points of origin here, each with their own separate agendas – and I further speculate there are many here right now.

Sort of like the goofiest movies have some of the most significance. Take "Men In Black" the original one with Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith. That movie probably has some truth to it various life forms have and currently are visiting us.

Maybe our beautiful planet with it's various wondrous lifeforms are being stored for safe keeping, trading, selling ?

Lastly, if y'all haven't seen the John Carpenter's movie, "They Live" do so...................I often wonder if David Icke, as crazy as his theories are, hasn't connected more of the dots than almost anyone else.

The more I get into quantum physics and biogenetics, the more sense his theories become.

My list of movies to see that I think each give a piece of the puzzle are:

"They Live" 1998 (Think how inhumane our world governments have become)

"The Arrival" 1996 (Think how drastically our earth is being re-terraformed right now)

"Men In Black" 1997 (Think of the various nice/not nice life forms with various intentions there could be)

The Matrix

The above movies are simply fantasies created by Hollywood for our entertainment.........however TPTB, The real wizards behind the curtain in this land of OZ for some jaded and twisted reason like to leave a trail of bread crumbs, hints, clues right under our noses and smack in our faces (I suspect not know for a fact)............notice how more and more alien movies are coming about?

Possibly we're being prepared but for what?

Now, one book that I have read more than any other is Sun Tzu's "The Art of War".

No, I don't think "they" are going to come down here like in Independence Day.

I suspect (again speculation not know) "they" are already here and have infiltrated some of our highest government and military offices.

A very interesting book one might want to investigate is “The Threat” by David Jacobs.

Warfare doesn’t have to be a overt, in your face, laser event like “War of the Worlds”. No that would leave the conquered humiliated, mad and never forgiving nor forgetting their bondage.

Warfare, truly smart and effective warfare would probably entail a covert, assimilation.

If an enemy took your DNA, your eggs or sperm and mixed it with theirs – could you then fight against them knowing that their off spring are a part of you, family?

Ingenious.

Again this is all speculation because I myself have never met a reptilian or grey (and don’t want to).

If some of us are being selected, it’s probably the best of the best specimens.

For safe keeping, distribution, selling, trading, experimentation, upgrading, downgrading (don’t want the slaves too smart that they begin to realize they are enslaved and imprisoned)………….who knows?

A last thought, if you see the movie, “The Arrival” pay close attention to the scene where Charlie Sheen is talking to the head CEO about our planet is being re-terraformed. And note that our O2 levels have dropped significantly over the last century – our atmosphere, soil, oceans, everything that makes up our planet for the life forms we know now to exist is changing and changing at a ever increasing rate…………..just accident, just coincidence, just humanity’s stupidity? Yes possibly.

But then again, possibly not.

edit on 19-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Holy thread resurrection Batman!

Good to hear from you again.

Particularly loved your reply...some bits of it I wanted to reply to:

You mention a dream, and the *character* in the dream having a feel like a Dolphin and smelling of the ocean.
Within our culture is also mention/belief in such an entity/being...the description of them are often very 'Grey alien'-esque...though without the negativity that seems so often to coincide with anyone mentioning Greys as such...

These ones are viewed as quite gentle, compassionate, loving and all those good things. Our culture also describes them in a similar way - very sleek builds, smooth skinned and have the scent of sea-water/salt...

...just thought it interesting that you make mention of such a Being from your dream...

I'm also intrigued by your mentioning of compromised DNA...maybe the intent is - as some surmise - around collection or utilisation of specific DNA...

...again I come back to a *sense* that 'DNA', that which can be so defining and *dictating* if you will upon how and who we grow into might in some way include a possible (don't know how to describe other than to call it this) spiritual DNA...

...yeah, I know thats quite the oxymoron...or maybe I'm so focussed on *spiritual* that I'm overly blinded to the base *physical*...

Thanks again for your reply...and your return to/of the thread.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

These ones are viewed as quite gentle, compassionate, loving and all those good things. Our culture also describes them in a similar way - very sleek builds, smooth skinned and have the scent of sea-water/salt...

...just thought it interesting that you make mention of such a Being from your dream...

Interesting reply.

When she entered the white room I knew in the dream she was my daughter.

Now, I never had a daughter, always wanted one -- had three wonderful sons I adore.

But probably this was just my subconscious wanting a daughter.........I remember her hugging me gently, she embraced me and put her head on my head - she had no hair and big beautiful eyes.

Strange your reply though.

But I've never been abducted, no lost time, no pregnancies that resulted in miscarriage or "disappeared".

The love I felt though was beyond description, a love so total I woke up crying.

And darn, if she is real, even she is taller than me! I've mentioned that another two inches and my grand daughter, the apple of my eye will be taller than me............everyone is taller than me in our family except the dog.

Thank you for your kind reply...............I haven't even told my husband or close girlfriends about this dream as it is so strange.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join