It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Transparent Presidency: Weekly YouTube Addresses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It's a cool thing for Obama to be using all technology possible. Shows that at least there is some semblence of currency to the Dems . . . the unfortunate part is that no matter what he says or does, it pretty much won't change the way things really run in government.

Anyone . . . I mean I could go on the internet with my little webby cam thingie and say, 'Well folks, the economy sucks, we're in a war we probably can't win and I'm sick and tired of the House and Senate bitching at each other all day. And those lobbyists . . . the ones that pretty much paid for my campaign . . . they suck and we really need to change that . . . Don't worry, though . . . we're working on all that so I've gotta run now. I'll be back next week at and I'll probably say the same things, only in a different order so it gives the appearance that something's changed but really . . . um . . . outside of the redecor of the White House, we're the same wolves in sheeps clothing that have wandered these hallowed halls since Abe grew a beard. Anyhoots . . . have a good week and y'all come back now'

<< 1   >>

join