It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller About Population/NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Interesting video I located on you tube. Rockefeller speaks about a need to control population and states One world government will stabilize economic crisis.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Mr. Rockefeller is saying that whatever measures take place, they'll have to be sensitive to moral and religious rights. He's not saying he's going to do anything evil here. He's pointing out a very serious problem of over population and he's not actually saying there's a plan to de-populate by murdering or something so wicked. I don't think his comments are so damning. I'm sure that the people present in the room were thinking more along the lines of new communities or high rise housing. They may have been thinking about advanced energy sources and space colonization. If he has an evil agenda, it's not coming through in this video. He's simply right. Our planet's population is growing at an alarming rate and industrialization will only compound our environmental pollution problems. But... This is ATS.. We can only assume the worst.

Relax. Be easy. God Bless.

join