It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lyndsay Williams - spot on again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm sure most people n here have seen or at least heard of him and "The Energy Non-Crisis," and how accurate he was with the things he said were coming.
It was on the front page of google video for a while a few months back, and is super easy to find.

Well he was on the Alex Jones show a few months back, this time saying that oil would drop to around/below $50 a barrel, and alex seemed really skeptical about it.
I believe it was the 7/28/08 show, but i can't watch it right now to check.

Last I heard it's at $57, and really haven't heard anything about that.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by alaskan]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

He's been back on Rense, Coast to Coast and Alex Jones a few times. Yes, he got it right. His version is he lived with "the elite of the world" up in Alaska for a few months. While he does indeed seem to have insider sources I doubt his story is accurate. And it's also fair to note that throughout history the clergy has always been part of the ruling elite, not the people, so I would not trust his motives.

To me it seems he presents all this very matter of factly and then tries to herd people back into the churches. He seems to me to be a conspiracy theory evangelist christian fearmonger...

But yes, he was right, so he deserves scrutiny.

new topics

join