It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Setting Up For An Assassination Proof White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Before he won Obama already had death threats. Before he won Skinheads, Republican supporters at McCain and Palin Rallies, and online threats called for his death. Now that he is in office it looks as though he is trying to set up the line of Presidential Succession to be Assassination proof. Biden is next in line but old and could easily die of old age. Who is next? Pelosi, some one the Republicans really hate. Next is Robert Byrd, another Democrat the GOP hates. But now it comes out he is looking at Clinton for Sec. in State. There is some one the GOP REALLY hates. Up next is Sec. Of Defense who talk says will be Colin Powell, another black man the GOP hates and even tried to destroy in the first four years of Bush's Presidency. Is it just a coincidence though? Is Obama really just picking these people for the job or is he thinking "The GOP wants me dead worse then they wanted JFK and RFK dead. I better line it up so they can't kill me because every one behind me will be hated worse." But then again JFK and RFK go up against Nixon and both are shot by "random"(Cough BS Cough) people. And it isn't until Nixon has Watergate that he finally falls. Just two high profile Democrats had to be killed before. Then when Reagan is in office he's shot by a family friend of the Bush's. Who was in line? Bush! So to say the GOP wouldn't kill to get power, to say the Bush Cartel wouldn't have some one shot to gain power, is wrong. How desperate will the GOP be? Will they really kill dozens of people just to get one of their own in power? Or maybe they'll wait until 2012 and assassinate Obama, causing Chaos right before the election.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

reply to post by GamerGal

Interesting theory GamerGal

Obama Assassination Bet In Bad Taste: Odds Still Offered

I thought this was a rumour but i heard it on the news today that UK betting shops have been asked to take bets on OB going the same way as JFK. sure enough Paddy Power (an Irish bookmaker) is:

www.gambling911.com...

Ireland's biggest online bookmaker, Paddy Power, has been raked through the coals for offering a bet on which it will pay out should president-elect Barack Obama be assassinated during his first term in office, write Patrick Griffin and Allison Bray of the Independent.

And people are betting it. Odds have been slashed from 16-1 yesterday to 12-1 Friday morning.

But Paddy Power now finds itself in the line of fire with a spokesman for the American Embassy describing the bet as very offensive and in extremely bad taste."

[edit on 14/11/2008 by alienanderson]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
That's a bit creepy. I wonder if the odds change for every person the GOP hates more then Obama being put in line.

join