It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTN: Bill of Rights has now left the country!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well, it is really starting to get some steam going..i mean the loss of your freedoms..the end of the American way of life..life,liberty and the pursiut of happiness...and nobody realy care.....supposed saftey for all of your freedoms....article

"The ruling in United States v. Kelly Gould was in response to an appeal made by a Mr. Gould after three firearms were found in his residence following an illegal search, but Wednesday's ruling did more than just defeat Gould's case. In fact, this seemingly small case has handed a potentially dangerous loss to the Bill of Rights, and the particularly vulnerable citizens that it protects."

and more importantly...
"Almost as frightening as this horrendous decision is the staggering amount of apathy that has resulted from it. "
Where is the outrage? When such an important right is stricken down in such a careless manner, where are the concerned citizens?"

sigh............................

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is TRUELY disturbing.

Our supreme court here in Arkansas voted down this SAME procedure a few days ago

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Gen. Tommy Franks warned us in Cigar Aficionado that it would take one more terrorist attack to suspend the good ol' Bill-o-Rights. Maybe he was wrong. Goodbye, USA, I'll miss you. See you after the Apocalypse. You stood for so many great things like Liberty, Justice and Peace. Such a great Nation. Your Fathers gave you a Republic, "if you can keep it".Maybe this thing called the Republic won't cut it in the new order. I will mourn your loss.

new topics

join