It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

atlantis found.ships patrolling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
this is my first attempt to get this out. ihave the co-ordinates for Atlantis and also the huge american force there to stop anyone getting close. you can see this on google earth . go to Port Au Prince. then go to these co-ords...18 deg 35'38.38"N and 72 deg 23'46.99"W and in this vicinity if you look you will see battleships all around the area and smaller boats on thewhole perimiter..... it is all there for us to see. but see it soon as it will soon get overlaid "google map" as soon as they know we have found them.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Probably, just Russian/Venezuelan war games.

I can see Chavez riding the bow shouting "I'm the king of the world".

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by julieknows

most images on google earth are up to 2 years old.My house on google earth is close to 4 years off.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by julieknows

I don't have Google Earth on this computer (at work).
Can't you post a screen-dump of the location?

Please?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

not my post but I had it up on G earth any way

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What the hell?

That is just a (rather small) coral reef!

Worst Atlantis-claim ever...

Gotta be a joke.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I see the ships and the submerged land masses. Do you have any information that would make you assume that this is Atlantis? Here's a snapshot of the area.

All images are Copyright 2008 DigitalGlobe and Europa Technologies via Google Earth

[edit on 14-11-2008 by PortableModel]

[edit on 14-11-2008 by PortableModel]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
dont see much myself, but all i can see is the screen dump..

just curious for those that have google earth, how much HD space dose it actually take? i'm running on limited hd space on this system.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
That ship in the image isn't a warship, it's a merchant vessel.

And that is the only ship I see in the immediate vicinity.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Probably, just Russian/Venezuelan war games.

I can see Chavez riding the bow shouting "I'm the king of the world".

I think you must have meant to say "I can see Bush and Cheney riding the bow shouting "I'm the king of the world"."

As another poster brought up, Google Earth images can be quite old. I made modifications to my house over a year ago but these mods have not shown up on Google Earth as of yet.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by deadcatsrule

Looks like an old ship that ran aground. A ship that size would have a rather deep draft and that water looks a little shallow.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousATS

I'm pretty sure it's Chavez. If you zoom in, you can actually see him sitting on Sean Penn's shoulders. With their combined height he can just barely see over the rail.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousATS

Indeed, my old house I lived in for three years, since 2005, and it still shows the previous occupants car outside, even now.

Google Earth is absolutely no good for any kind of intelligence gathering.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well, the Atlantis myth is probably fueled by ever more common archeological discoveries of prehistoric civilization. Micheal Cremo is a good resource in understanding just how conservative and offbase our academic archeology is in understanding the true history of mankind.

When you're in that mindset it is perfectly acceptable that the reef, which does have some regular geometric features to it, could indeed be a prediluvian city, now currently sunk off the city of Port au Prince, Haiti.

But I doubt it's THE Atlantis, just possibly an atlantean or lemurian metropolis.

Besides, everyone knows "the" Atlantis is off on another galaxy, fighting the vampire version of the tall whites, with a stargate to this planet somewhere in Vancouver.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

again this is not my thread.I read the op post and went to look for my self then provided a link to the area the op listed

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Shark finning...........more likely than Atlantis. Unless you have some news you are not telling us?
--------------

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The Continent of Atlantis was way bigger than most people think. Some people believe it to be a lost city not a lost continent. From what I've researched it roughly started around the Island of Bimini up along the U.S. east coast to about what used to be called the Sargasso Sea which is about 100-200 miles of the coast of Maine. From there it moved east toward the Azores then went south near Morocco on the African west coast then headed west toward Cuba. Now this is just a theory but if you look at Google earth you may not find any sunken ships or temples but the sunken landmass is there.

join