It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Coral Castle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

According to the wiki article I cited he had about $3500 under a mattress when he died... He charged people 10 cents a piece to tour the place so he wasn't raking in the dough if that was his goal... which he repeatedly referred to a sweet sixteen, apparently a reference to a girl that had jilted him, that he was supposedly trying to impress.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I love Coral Castle! I haven't yet been afforded the opportunity to check it out myself but I've always found it very interesting.

The 9 ton gate has always been one of the features that interested me, because of the extraordinary effort it took people to repair it in the 80's.

A nine-ton revolving gate is the most famous structure of the castle and was documented on TV's In Search of..., and That's Incredible! The gate is carved so precisely that it fits within a quarter of an inch of the walls on both sides. It was so well-balanced that a child could open it with the push of a single finger. The mystery of the gate's perfectly balanced axis and the amazing ease with which it revolved lasted for decades until the gate suddenly stopped working in 1986. At that time, a team of engineers was brought in for consultation. In order to remove the gate, six men and a fifty ton crane were utilized. Once the gate was removed, the engineers discovered how Leedskalnin had centered and balanced the nine-ton piece of rock. Leedskalnin had drilled a hole from top to bottom of the eight-foot-tall gate with no electric tools and inserted a metal shaft. The rock rested on an old truck bearing. It was the rusting out of this bearing that resulted in the gate's failure to revolve. The nine-ton gate, complete with new bearings, and a replaced shaft was lifted and set back into place on July 23, 1986.[16] The gate failed again in 2005 and was subsequently repaired, however it does not rotate with the same ease that once did.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I hope these links if of some use:

uk.youtube.com...

uk.youtube.com... pt1
uk.youtube.com... pt2
uk.youtube.com... pt3
uk.youtube.com... pt4
uk.youtube.com... pt5
uk.youtube.com... pt6

I you want the whole story and the maths and science behind it all you need to watch all 6 vids but this should give you an insight.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hey all...love this topic btw...a fav. of mine here lately,

The myths of a energy web over the Earth is as ancient as any religion. Quntum Physics and our exploration in space is proving....the world and universe does not function the way we thought it did. Everything from Earth to the Sun and even our own bodies gives off a magnetic charge of some sorts. This leads to the idea that everything with this charge of energy can contain energy and release energy. A compass works by the magnetic field. A compass does not always show true north because it shows the magnetic north. Depending on where you live, your compass should be adjusted so you can be in tune with true north instead of the magnetic north.

Its kinda the same idea of dousing for water. Many have learned that while dowsing for water, there are other forces of energy that can lead the dowser to think there is water...but there is not. The magnetic energies of the Earth change and move...because the outer mantle of the Earth moves over the inner mantel. As well as the magnetic fields from the sun come into Earth at different angles.

When the magnetic field changed in Florida, Edward immediately loaded up coral castle and moved it like 10 miles (going on memory here from what I have read). Why move it 10 miles??? Sounds ridiculous right? Its because the field of energy he was using moved.

Many ancient places have been located along these energy lines.

home.hiwaay.net...

Just because our science doesn't have all the answers yet, doesn't mean its alien or done by aliens. The ideas of healing energies are also, so ancient. When Edward chose his land (yes, he looked and looked before he decided on a land that was mostly rock)....a doctor who allowed Edward to stay with him and his wife diagnosed Edward with Tuberculous. Somehow, Edward later had no signs of Tuberculous. Magnetic fields have been thought of to have affects of healing. The Pyramids, by some, were thought of to be just that, a place of healing.

It seems that if we dont understand something....we want to voodoo it. Im sure the Universe is still sitting on some amazing and mind boggling secrets.

Peace,
LV

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone mentioned it in this thread but Leedskalnin left behind a clue for the living to solve, whether it was his final practical joke or a real clue is yet to be solved.

In 1951 Ed took his secrets to the grave. The mystery of Coral Castle was never revealed. A plaque was found in Ed's bedroom that read, "The Secret to the Universe is 7129 / 6105195."

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
"The Secret to the Universe is 7129 / 6105195."

I thought it was 42.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sorry if this is a repost of any videos that already are posted, but I found the following video very interesting.

www.code144.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

Originally posted by Waldy
"The Secret to the Universe is 7129 / 6105195."

I thought it was 42.

Nah, 42 is the answer but they still dont know the question

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
the 144code video I posted talks about those numbers that Edward left behind as being the secret of the Universe....in detail.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
the 144code video I posted talks about those numbers that Edward left behind as being the secret of the Universe....in detail.

Is there something written about this? People who view the site while at work can't play videos. They can scan an article, though, or mail it to themselves.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yes, if you go to the site posted, there is a browse video section....

www.code144.com...

I haven't looked all the way through the browser part, but it looks to have the whole video broken done for observations. Im no math genius, but there are alot of things in the video that make sense...to me anyways.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I remember once seeing a documentary about this subject and the strange thing is that he never allowed anyone to see how he did the building, he worked at night with lanterns.

I guess there must be certain secrets that he knew and that are not common knowledge today, but the question still remains, how did he manage to lift stones up to 25 feet tall with tripods made out of telephone poles that could not support the weight anyway?.

Fascinating subject

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I tried to watch the video but it is so boring that i quit...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Hello Byrd,

Here's a page that gives "a basic overview of the solution." Is that what you're looking for?

Hi all,

FYI, there's an ATS thread from a couple years back: The Secret to the Universe is 7129 / 6105195. Though there are no answers there really, it may be worth a look.

Interesting side note wrt to the numbers:

1136 "feet per second" is the speed of sound at 76 degrees F (which some guy on a website says is the average annual temperature for Homestead, Florida.)

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Rren]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
my 3 cents....

Coral castle will always be dismissed by the people who believe this whole lever, wooden nonsense. I have been researching this for some time now. The guy who built these great personal monuments was remembered for saying "I figured out how they built the pyramids". When his shop was examined after he died, investigators found all sorts of machines and motors that 'did not have plugs'. He mastered magnetism as the ancient Kemet(egyptian)people did. Some how he figured out the earths natural 'grid' and positioned himself in a 'hot spot'.
Great find op, but you were wrong on one thing. He was spotted by two young boys and they reported what they saw. They said it appeared as if he was making it 'float' just by touching it, and they saw what resembled a tuning fork, or some kind of metallic device. Scientist suggest it was an advanced device that manipulates gravity with frequencies.
These theories link this story to myths in egypt and central/south america and a practice and ceremony that is still alive in Tibet. They cancel gravity out with a precise number of different instruments and people. They supposedly used only their voice(in egypt and americas). Idk if you posted pics, but look them up, his chair is amazing.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
my 3 cents....
The guy who built these great personal monuments was remembered for saying "I figured out how they built the pyramids". When his shop was examined after he died, investigators found all sorts of machines and motors that 'did not have plugs'.

Do you have a link for this about the motors and all that didn't have plugs? I've read up on the site and never saw this before. Would appreciate something I can read (not a vid..)

He mastered magnetism as the ancient Kemet(egyptian)people did.

Uhm... so what were they using for magnets? (I can sorta read hieroglyphics and have never seen anything like this, but this is the first time we've come across a claim about magnetism).

young boys and they reported what they saw. They said it appeared as if he was making it 'float' just by touching it, and they saw what resembled a tuning fork, or some kind of metallic device. Scientist suggest it was an advanced device that manipulates gravity with frequencies.

Where'd you get this story? Just curious because it doesn't appear on the main site and there's no scientists that are reported writing about it. We can check, though. A lot of folks made up stuff about Coral Castle.

[quote[These theories link this story to myths in egypt and central/south america and a practice and ceremony that is still alive in Tibet. They cancel gravity out with a precise number of different instruments and people. They supposedly used only their voice(in egypt and americas). Idk if you posted pics, but look them up, his chair is amazing.

Can't say about Tibet and Central/South America, but I can say there aren't any Egyptian myths about moving things with voices (nor are their tomb paintings about this or any titles indicating workers who moved things with their voices). In fact, there are a lot of paintings and statues and references to people moving things in very ordinary ways in Ancient Egypt. I can point to this evidence... does your source say where they got this information from?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RrenHello Byrd,

FYI, there's an ATS thread from a couple years back: The Secret to the Universe is 7129 / 6105195. Though there are no answers

Hey Rren! I'd forgotten about that thread.

I still think it's something mystical that he found and believed (like the Douglas Adams answer, "42"). I don't think it gave a "key to the universe" because someone with that power could have made incredible changes to everything... like getting his fiance back.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Hmmmm the Egyptians could certainly have used that power of moving rocks to support their military when they were getting beaten to a pulp by hordes of Asiatics.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
No you wont find it in the Heiros, because the pyramid builders arent the same people that are called egyptians, neither are the kemets for that matter and they all occupied the same land but are TOTALLY different people. The 'artistic' 'painters' are not the builders of the worlds most ellaborate wonders. The painters say they are tombs, and they are everything but that.

I dont know how to post links. But give me a day and I can go into my other pc and get the site name from the favorites. It is a site developed for him and nothing else.

They didnt quite use magnetism itself. It is certain parts of the earth that enhances and can allow 'one' to do grand things. People refer to it as a 'grid'. IDK why. I can kinda read heiroglyphics too but when anyone is trying to decipher what they mean, one must include the fact, this is the only language where 1 symbol can mean about 7 things-all being different complete whole ideas. With that being said, I dont believe we are reading what the painters really wanted us to know. We get 1 message from cartouches, "I am..." but my personal theory deals with cartouches 'tagging' and displaying ones prominent characteristics and dna,as well as many other things. But hey that part is just me.... There is no evidence in the heiros. I havent even read them all but I can guarantee it, because how would these people know. They know some things, but the secrets they will never know. They paint things like slaughtering and enslavement and the 'builders' were nothing like that. One man(two hands alone) can build a pyramid in the right place at the right time, with the right math.

Well in central and south america there is a temple of the "magician" and in the 'rubbings' he is dwarf. If you ask any local how it got there, the story goes back to this dwarf "raising" this tower with his voice alone. and it appears to be a solid 'block' not blocks.

Isis is probably the only woman and the person you can find the most 'myths' on. She supposedly could speak many tongues and "was mighty in word, and they will go on right after that to say, she could move anything with her voice. I have been researching that language(if you want to call it that)since I have been researching everything from mars to whatever. Egypt and Central/South America are the place that used it the most in history imo. They didnt use ordinary methods. Nothing about the builders were ordinary from an American point of view. Nothing except for maybe how we judge and teach the world sciences,but like an earth day and a jupiter one, they were totally different. So of course you find statues...paintings...etc, From the copy cats, humans like you and I, who can only envision them being built with these radical methods. If we knew different things, it would result to us coming up with a different answers. We have no idea where there mindset is, especially if you think they had anything to do with pulley systems.
My source is the "source". Let me tell you now, no theory whatsoever can explain how those things were built. Theory cant explain facts they are just very good guesses at them. This particular subject cant be ruled out with "odds" or "it wasnt that one so lets go to the next one". One must study why its there and one will get a start there. And its not a tomb, sigh, can we please evolve. sorry for the long post.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Have you ever heard of 'mystery houses', where magnetic forces skew the gravity?
There's one in Blowing Rock, N.C. I hope to go see it, soon..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join