It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic Apocalypse USA, LAST Day!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
------ Diary of the Day 10, Last Day ------
"On-line Thread Monitoring Economic Collapse In USA"
Fri 14 Nov 2008 | 5:00 EST

" Everything good comes to its end some day..." After yesterday, and huge manipulation what took place in Wall Street, I came in my aftermath to conclusion, that everything what I have started to seek and find with this chain of threads, is now achieved. No matter what is the reason, or who made that great distortion yesterday, I catch it here. And its whole history.

I have posted hundreds of alarming news from all around all these days. There is no explanation, not single indicator or report, which back up that yesterdays event, when in just few hours, Dow gains +850, thats 10% from its whole value, and I talk now billions of dollars, which suddenly and unexpectedly change the situation in markets > Showed distortion in it.

"If it happens just once, its coincidence, if it happens twice, its logistical cause, if it happens three times, its a plan." I have had intuition from huge distortions in US Markets at election time, when without any reason, stock markets has gained, usually just before great debates and presidential meetings, and 30min before closing bell. ((( Boogieman! ))) But I havent followed situation before those events, and I didnt know true expectations.

Now I have followed every single indicator, newsroom, report and article available 10 days, about 16 hours in a day. I have posted my findings here so everybody can read those too. And all of those has been 99,5% alarming, bad news, bad signs, and only minus indicators from economic situation. Nothing has backed yesterdays movement, except my predictions, beginning from first post, confirming coming distortion in early Tuesday:

Many times, almost every day I have mentioned from hunt of these planned distortions (((Boogieman!))): Markets will rise before G-20 summit, and it will begin in Thursday afternoon... And it did.

Like I said yesterday,

" To this chain of threads, I have saved now the hunt of that distortion, and everyone can see that its true. How could I know, beginning last week? I know that this was logical plan, and it happen in great secrecy. Its also illegal.

I can say now: US Markets are very predictable, and highly manipulated. Thats against all international laws, and market regulations in free world, and free trading. But like I see whole US is manipulated, its markets are very distorted."

Fact: What happen yesterday before huge float of money to the markets. 5 richest man in US gave their oath... For what?
- I hope we all know that some day.
Fact: Obama asked yesterday for "Czar" to Car industry.
- I think he just get five of them to almost every corporations in USA.

I will post history from my hunt for the (((Boogieman))) in next post.

LAST DAY

After I have understand that my intuitions have been real, there is no need to be aware all the movements in the markets anymore. I have also decided to begin to write from horrific coming times, and from news all around the world with my own language, and to my own people. NWO is here, and we all should warn people everywhere as best as we can!

There is total lack of news and information in Finland what in real is going on. They dont read any news in english, and because of that, they also dont know anything about NWO or Apocalypse. MSM Media is silenced and highly sdistorted there too... I have to turn my job to them.

There is not single news site in web, in whole country or language for daily alternative breaking news, and I have to start it, beginning now. This posting here has been good start to that huge work, which is next taking place in my life. I will keep staying in ATS also in future, but this work is now in its end.

But today, last time today, I still keep book from...

- Breaking news
- Best quotes
- Picked blogs and articles
- Videos of the day...
- And then, of course we upkeep our:

Daily Betting In Economical Apocalypse USA
"BOYS IN DOW" and where concert will end up today?

Apocalypse Prediction Ranking List after 3 days:

MOFreemason 3 points
zman 3 points
JanusFIN 2 points
Sodom 2 points
Spade_ 1 points
GoalPoster 1 points

Simple Rules:
Give straight numbers. Only bets what are made before 10 AM at NY time are counted. I will "star" the closest predicts, and I will also upkeep "ranking list" from previous days "Best Predictors" (1 point comes from each sections you predict most nearest) You can bet to all 4 different sections every day one time> Dow, Nasdaq, Oil, and Gold. (Afterward Edited bets will not be counted!) Ending numbers will be taken from Reuters about 16.15 Est.

Every member is invited to this competition, just make your bets with simple form! ( Copy, paste to reply, fill, and send...)

Here is example for your "copy-paste":
xx?Name?xx
DJIA -325
Nasdaq -80
Oil 55,14
Gold 752

- So make your bets now!

Lets see together where this last day, and end of this Chain of Threads will lead us!

Thanks from all comments, questions and postings, you are invited!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
History of my 9 Days hunting (((Boogieman!))) in this Chain of Threads

Many of you havent read, maybe not single of my previous postings in 10 days period. I quote some of my previous days writings, and predictions to here... Starting from first day of diary, and its first post.

Thursday, Day 2 ( first day of diary, and its first post )
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I opened a thread, in which I novel-type wrote and predicted very hard economical storm, what I seen has arrived now to US soil, now, when Obama-partytime is over. Today there are no excuse to save the day, and save the candidate, and save the knowledge, from real bad situation in economy. So... Get ready for truth...

This has been a long day watching news from center of global economics, witch is now fallen to real Apocalypse, where is no end in sight... And news supported this pig picture. No "boogiemans" witch has fixed the results before yesterday, in elecrtion time, they are gone, and now there is only the real darkness of markets.

Friday, Day 3

Third day after elections is rising in NY and to Wall Street. Yesterday we saw growing storm in US Economics, what I have predicted too. No more "Boogiemans" saving US economy, and presidential candidates from difficult questions, like they show up all these recent weeks in final minutes of the days.

Ok! Here you can see the feelings before, and when we are heading to Day 3. "Not very rosy picture, uh?" I dont know where the positive thinking has come to heads of boys in Dow... But futures are up 100p before the bell!!! Is "Boogieman" back in the house? That mystery man who can save the markets from storm... Someone also yesterday raised this same question, "can you trust to the government reports?"

Where you think they have use the money from bail-outs? i think there you can seek after that "boogieman" behind the destortion of the markets.

Whole posting at [posted on 7-11-2008 @ 23:33]

- Ok! Here we just saw how the real distortion works. Didnt we just see the news that "Job Report was much worst than expected?" ...Yes we did, and all over the world!
- And look now what has happen... They have change the news, also edited orginal news in Reuters!
First they said... ( Before the bell )
- Losses worse than feared
After two hour they say...
- Investors relieved it was not worse, and it was just "big" decline...
... Someone push some button. Many button, many times... Associated Press and Reuters, aint that those guys called Rothchild and Rockefeller?

Dear Diary, Just came awful feeling. After Bush said there is "good signs"... ( which is just another lie ) I see that same voice is ordered to every newsroom too... Mr Boogieman is back.

So Dow is closed, and Day 3 came to its end... And it went just like FOX and AP promised to us about 12.00pm. How did they know this? Of course +200p wasnt any "sharp rise" like AP told us early on this day, but it gives them, and to the public relief from the truth, what we all have seen all the day 3 in headline news.

Do you believe this? Or do you see what I see, when markets acts without any natural sense... Again about 30 min before closing time it begun... ... ((( Boogieman! )))

Saturday, Day 4

After sleeping over night, and when looking what happened yesterday, it was clearly day of unexpected. I give to day "Boogieman" headline, because that is what I saw all day over there... When momentums goes without natural sense, and markets, and MSM is giving signs what can not understand.

I tought that day after elections, ok, now there is no reason for Mr Boogieman to show up in markets anymore, and reality is the one who will drive the market indicators, but, I clearly was wrong. Now I think G-20 meeting, witch is taking place this weekend, was a good reason for everything.

Monday, Day 6

But reality is usually different than we thought, like we seen on Friday. When those terrible news coming everywhere, but Dow was still up, all day. (Fox promised that, and everything went just like AP said it would...) I call those days "Boogiemans" days, because only Boogieman can order those anti-natural numbers to Dow, and drive news headlines to wrong conclusions...

Tuesday, Day 7:

EDIT 1 Breaking News:
Stocks extend losses; indexes drop 3 percent on worries of deepening economic downturn 11:06am EST
EDIT 2 Breaking News:
White House denies President Bush suggested a quid-pro-quo on free trade pacts for stimulus and automaker aid 11:12am EST
Then "Boogiemans" Counter Attack In Day 7 just begins...
( They see that total collapse is near, something, something has to be done, and now! )
Gov't to announce new loan aid effort

When the Breaking News came out about government announcements, about 11.30, I know that 2pm starts the financial counter attack, and it came, and statistics are suddenly much better again... (After been near -300 long time)
((( Boogieman on the business again! )))
Anyway, there has come not single really good news all day, but still stock markets are rising now...

Timing is important here, because recession is here, but also great war of bankers is raging in the world... There is many needs, and think-thanks behind this plan, agenda, what I see... ((( Boogieman ))) And after who I am looking for.

PREDICTIONS:
1. I think that GM will gets its waited huge aid-package in thursday late afternoon, or if US Bankers wants to be really shure from its positive impact on Dow indicators, its putted to place at friday morning this week.
2. Great news from "Rescue of GM" will be given to Obama, no matter how much he have really done for that, but so it will be reported before weekend, to get him better reputation to take care of business matters.
3. Positive Impact to Dow indicators, to numbers, before G-20 Summit is needed to get confidence to US markets in front of this great meeting in Washington. Also all critisism will be covered with these "good" news and coming news from summit proposals. (Agenda)

7th day ends in Wall Street just after government well timed their announcement that there is will to bail out, not only banks, but industrial giants too. Of course thats robbery of Taxmoney, and covered manipulation of daily markets, all the way... What we saw, was huge rising in last hours from great depression at early day. These announcement has straight purpose when manipulating results in Dow.

Wednesday, Day 8

I think someone will raise up some aid package to GM before end of this day. They have it ready in pocket for total collapse, or to manipulate numbers in end of the week... Without ((( Boogieman ))) this situation can move to free fall crash today.

They still kept information in secrecy about GM aid package... But I have predicted that aid package will come just before the weekend, when they have to get numbers to green level, because of coming G-20... Thats tomorrow afternoon, or friday morning. But thats all speculations without worth... ((( Boogieman ))) ... He didnt save US economy today.

Thursday, Day 9

- So, well predicted ((( Boogieman ))) involvement came.

I dont ask you to back up finding, I know what I know. Thats why everyone should keep diary: We have to remember.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
ive folowed you threads everyday and have enjoyed them very much shame this will be last one but i too am alarmed at what you have found

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
My bets for day 10

JanusFIN
DJIA +159
Nasdaq +35
Oil 57,50
Gold 742

" Investors are also waiting to hear a speech from Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke at 8:30 a.m. "

BTW: Closing numbers from yesterday:

DJIA 8,835.25 +552.59
Nasdaq 1,596.70 +97.49
Oil 57.04
Gold 704.5

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Geez dude . . . over the past ten days, I've come to look forward to your morning salvo of information.

I don't know what to think of the markets and how they've gone for the past few months. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I do pride myself on being somewhat of an astute observer of what goes on around me and strive to find the causes and observe the effects.

In this market, I cannot find any logic, system, pattern or manner of behavior that matches any model out there, and I struggle to believe this is all laissez-faire driven.

There is some kind of intervention in this mess . . . I cannot speculate on what it is, but the notion that five of the world economic elite were gathered yesterday points my postulations on this in a general direction.

And, it leaves me wanting to strap something 'protective' to my rear end because the soon-to-come jabbing shant be pleasant.

Kinda like how these folks at Sun Microsystems feel this morning on the heels of their head offices' news that up to 6,000 of them shall have a very friggin' Merry Christmas.

Or how these folks in Ohio will feel when they line up for food stamps when their weekly employment insurance benefit cheques bounce..

But, we can all rest easy because the soft and cushy lives of these poor bastards will be continued in perpetuity regardless of our plight such that they can sleep soundly each night.

Anyhow, I'm not so sure I'm going to hazard a guess on the markets today after yesterday's debacle where I was off by . . . hmmmm . . . . almost 1,000 points.

What happened there yesterday was akin to finding out you've just lost your job, are being sued for millions, had a $5,000 dental claim rejected by your insurance carrier, had all four tires on your car go flat, found out your spouse took off with your saving and is now cohabiting with Igor the Human Drill Press . . . any you deal with it all by going out and buying seven new Jaguars.

Go figure.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
think i'll have a go today

farmergeddon
DJIA +170
Nasdaq +40
Oil 57,94
Gold 738

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

ZMAN
DJIA (- 236)
Nasdaq (-20)
Oil 55
Gold 730

Did Saudi just by some gold?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
NEWSROOM IN MORNING DAY 10

- Lets begin with news, whats up for today...

Sun Microsystems says to cut about 5,000 to 6,000 jobs

(Reuters) - Sun Microsystems Inc said on Friday it would cut 5,000 to 6,000 jobs. Highlights:
* Aligns business with global economic climate and amplifies growth

Citigroup to cut at least 10,000 jobs: report

(Reuters) - Citigroup Inc is cutting at least 10,000 jobs in its investment bank and other divisions throughout the world, the Wall Street Journal said, citing people familiar with the matter.

www.reuters.com...

Americans teetering on $14 trillion debt pile

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Free-spending U.S. consumers who bought everything from homes to groceries on borrowed money are running out of credit, and paying the bills will cost the world's biggest economy and its trading partners dearly.

www.reuters.com...

Freddie Mac posts $25.3 billion loss

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the second-largest provider of funding for U.S. residential mortgages, said on Friday it lost $25.3 billion in the third quarter as it wrote down a tax-related asset that had buoyed its capital and the housing slump took a significant turn for the worse.

www.reuters.com...

Dexia agrees sale of U.S. unit after huge loss

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Belgian-French financial services group Dexia (DEXI.BR: Quote, Profile, Research, Stock Buzz)(DEXI.PA: Quote, Profile, Research, Stock Buzz) agreed the sale of its troubled U.S. bond insurance subsidiary and launched a cost-saving drive after a heavy third-quarter loss.

www.reuters.com...

Honda, others want Fed to buy their paper: report

(Reuters) - A group of companies including Honda, Textron Inc and Home Depot Inc are pressing the Federal Reserve to expand purchases of commercial paper to include them, Bloomberg said, citing two people briefed on the matter.

www.reuters.com...

- "WHY WE WERE NOT INCLUDED IN YESTERDAYS GREAT BUYING OPERATION?"

Retail sales fall by record amount in October

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Retail sales plunged by the largest amount on record in October as the financial crisis and the slumping economy caused consumers to sharply cut back on their spending. The Commerce Department says retail sales fell by 2.8 percent last month, surpassing the old mark of a 2.65 percent drop in November 2001 in the wake of the terrorist attacks that year.

biz.yahoo.com...

Bernanke leaves door open to another rate cut

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke pledged Friday to work closely with other central banks to fix global financial problems and left open the door to a fresh interest rate cut to help brace the sinking U.S. economy.

biz.yahoo.com...

Wilbur Ross Says GM Bankruptcy Filing Would Be a `Total Mess'

Nov. 14 (Bloomberg) -- Investor Wilbur Ross, who made billions turning around distressed steel and textile companies, said a Chapter 11 filing by General Motors Corp. or another U.S. automaker wouldn't work and might devastate the economy.

www.bloomberg.com...

Economy has boat owners abandoning ship

SAN FRANCISCO - From Southern California to Maine, the foundering economy, high fuel prices and poor fishing have driven boat owners to abandon perhaps thousands of vessels on the waterfront, where they are beginning to break up and sink, leaking oil and other pollutants.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Caution Prevails As Jittery Investors Await Retail Sales, G20 Meeting

(RTTNews) - US stock futures were poised to end the week on a relatively downbeat note Friday ahead of this weekend's global economic summit in Washington.

www.rttnews.com...

- In summary...

Not single good news, again. Not one... Not one headline in any of the newsrooms, what happened yesterday? No blog, no speculation, just nothing. We just see coup over there in Wall Street, when somebody, in few hours, from somewhere by someone, just bought 10% of the stocks from the markets, I can say that, and nobody ask where did the money comes?

Yesterday someone just bought 10% from Wall Street, thats very many stocks, and almost every company in it... What I see now, that coup is already made, in the point where value of the stocks were in the lowest level for a long time.

Lets look how we really begin today! 30 mins to "Hells Bells"

I see few options how distortion can still be made today...

- Ratecut
- Fed loans
- Bailout GM
- Faulse report
- Invisible hand (like yesterday!)

Today there is no room for collapse, whole worlds eyes is turned to NY today, and Washington tomorrow... Ok, if I over react to meaning of these markets today, and there is huge losses coming later this day, which of course would be natural situation, when looking these horrific headlines, the Coup is already done yesterday.

So, and no matter what G-20 decides in weekend, there are stock owners in all of DOW company now, witch will demand Corporation support for governments decisions in future. ((( Five Czars! )))

Yep. No more (((Boogieman))), today I have found name for that invisible mover in markets: (((FiveCzars!)))

- Just reminding you from yesterday...

Obama weighing idea of "auto czar,"

An Obama transition official said the president-elect was looking into "identifying someone in charge of the auto issue who would have the authority to bring about reforms that would lead to an economically viable auto industry."

www.reuters.com...

[edit on 14-11-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
GoalPoster

DJIA -850
Nasdaq -65
Oil 59.25
Gold 734

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Huh, huh... Do I really have to proof this no more, because its already in the news... US Government daily manipulation, and its political distortion of the markets:

I Proudly present:

Mr Bernanke, with his own words today in Fox news!

"The continuing volatility of markets and recent indicators of economic performance confirm that challenges remain," Bernanke said in remarks prepared for a central banking conference in Frankfurt, Germany. "For this reason, policymakers will remain in close contact, monitor developments closely, and stand ready to take additional steps should conditions warrant."

- In other words, "There are now our Five Czars, witch will fund huge stock buying always when "call" is made from Washington."

- Any other explanation, or is this only one for yesterday? Still seeking...

www.foxbusiness.com...

Ok... Opening soon in 10 minutes, Futures now at:

DJIA 8,699 -131.0000 1.4836

Centlemans, make your bets!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
here. This might be what's happening tomorrow. It's only speculation, but it does raise a few questions.

www.moneyandmarkets.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Today's prediction:
DJIA -255
Nasdaq -54
Oil 55.4
Gold 734

Please continue these threads past today...I actually really, really like them!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
DJIA (- 536)
Nasdaq (-22)
Oil 56
Gold 740

Why did I pick these numbers?

Because i have no idea what will happen today!!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Today's prediction

DJIA -75
NASDAQ -20
S&P -10

Oil??? oh lets say 58.5

here's something for you on the G-20 this weekend. I'm not saying that it's going to happen, but it most certainly is plausible. If it does, it would play into a bounce up on monday, but by mid week we would probably start seeing new lows created as the implications of this would set in.

www.moneyandmarkets.com...

Edit:
Well now how about that!!! From CNBC Dollar's Days Numbered, Buy Commodities: Jim Rogers
www.cnbc.com...

[edit on 14-11-2008 by serph]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
EXECUTIVE ORDER TO (((All Czars!))) "Take no risks today!"

Bernanke: Central banks ready to act if needed
www.reuters.com...

Don't let the all-star cast at the G-20 gathering fool you. Some good may get done.
www.forbes.com...

Hillary Clinton emerges as State dept candidate
www.reuters.com...

Lehman, European Units Reach Deal on Access to Assets
www.bloomberg.com...

Breaking News
FDIC unveils plan to modify about 2.2 million home mortgage loans; says plan has projected cost of $24.4 billion for federal government 9:48am ESTToday
www.reuters.com...

After 30 min of trading...
DJIA 8812.71 -22.54 0.26

"Done deal!"

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
No more bets!

"Don't let the all-star cast at the G-20 gathering fool you. Some good may get done!"

I really like that Forbes message to fellow Elite in their Top Story today:

- "Remember, they are only puppets! Dont remind what we write from those fools... We decide, not them: NWO is here, and its for our good."

www.forbes.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Little away from subject, but have lots to do with deals done behind public back...

U.S. wants to expand visa-free entry

From Monday, travelers from the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania and Slovakia, as well as South Korea, will be allowed to travel to the United States without a visa provided they fill in a form on the Internet.

www.reuters.com...

- No mention in the news that there was just NATO summit in Estonia!?!

- "If you support us in Washington summit, you can travel to our country without byrocracy..."

- This is the way how todays MSM works, good example... They just dont make any 1+1 counts together...

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I have also been following Reighnhart thread, sorry for my spelling, we just say (R) for short. But he posted on his web page www.enterprisecorruption.com... , but its not there right now about the retooling ( re-coinage of money) So the meeting maybe just that. Will have to see on Sunday, Monday is looking like a real downer.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Just found this on ATS...

G-20: Shaping a new world order

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The role of the United States as the world's economic leader will be tested this weekend when 20 significant world leaders meet in Washington to address the global financial crisis.

money.cnn.com...

BTW:

First time in long time Gold is going up, when other indicators shows down...

Fri 14 Nov 2008 | 10:37 EST

DJIA 8,654.93 -180.32
Gold 743.3 +5.22%

It looks like that many are selling their stocks today, because those came highly overrated in yesterdays buy-out... But, Its a long day ahead!

Impossible to know what happens. Yesterday when Dow peaks -300, it raises up that unbeleavable +850... But like I said before, coup is already done.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The past 2 months have shown us that the stock market is completely controlled otherwise it would have crashed by now. The value of American currency is completely worthless as it is entirely based on debt.

The market jumping suddenly +850 points should make all of this evident to even the blindest of sheep. Of course the nature of sheep is to not question such things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join