It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible explanation for the explosion before impact !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Ok after watching documentaries on 9/11 i think it was 9/11 ripple effect, They made a point about a kind of explosion just before the planes hit the twin towers at the point of impact.

At first i was kind of puzzled by this.....Then i thought about how dolphins rode the pressure wave in front of boats and i think this could be the explanation for the anomaly ?

So what i'm saying is that is was nothing more than the pressure wave in front of the planes causing damage to the buildings milliseconds before the plane hit.

Do you think that could be a plausible explanation ?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

That's a reasonably plausible possibility, considering the speed of the planes at that altitude was about mach 07-0.8 there'd be a bit of a shockwave ahead of them. I doubt you'll be getting many hologram, implosives, pods, missiles and deathray devotees on board though by suggesting a fairly mundane reason for what was observed

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Having watched one of those planes hit a tower on live television, and having watched the videotapes of both planes hitting both towers numerous times, I can state that there is NO EXPLOSION PRIOR TO HITTING EITHER TOWER.

Any attempt to show such a thing is manipulation of the video.

There is no "ripple effect". at all. This is just fakery on the part of those that are trying to excuse the Muslim fanatics that actually did these horrible deeds.

You Snip look for anything to charge up your lives, and any and all conspiracies that you can imagine. You don't mind making up anything, faking anything, just to get some charge in your life.

snip

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/11/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Good theory, but there's one major flaw. I'm referring to Flight 175 here since we have a lot more videos and closer views than with Flight 11. The flash or "explosion" occurs at an offset. It's not lined up with the nose, which we could expect if the anomaly was simply pressure or a static buildup. In fact, the flash is lined up with the "extra pod" attached to the fuselage.

But hey, none of that really matter in the end.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldMedic
...I can state that there is NO EXPLOSION PRIOR TO HITTING EITHER TOWER.

This is just fakery on the part of those that are trying to excuse the Muslim fanatics that actually did these horrible deeds.

You're right about the "live" footage--the anomaly does not occur in any "live" shot. But there is defiantly some sort of explosion/impact before the "plane" makes impact with the tower in MORE than one "amateur" video.

The flash can be seen in the following ORIGINALS, all shown on TV. If it's fakery, it's media fakery.

Michael Hezarkhani's video
Evan Fairbanks' video
Spiegel TV's video
Jennifer Spell's video

An add on to my previous post--here's a video proving the offset:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Niobis]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niobis

An add on to my previous post--here's a video proving the offset:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Niobis]

Thanks for the link, I haven't seen that video before. Very interesting. Star for you.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Having watched one of those planes hit a tower on live television, and having watched the videotapes of both planes hitting both towers numerous times, I can state that there is NO EXPLOSION PRIOR TO HITTING EITHER TOWER.

There is no "ripple effect". at all. This is just fakery on the part of those that are trying to excuse the Muslim fanatics that actually did these horrible deeds.

You Snip look for anything to charge up your lives, and any and all conspiracies that you can imagine. You don't mind making up anything, faking anything, just to get some charge in your life.

snip

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/11/2008 by Sauron]

U sir, R A M o r o n

*troll alert*

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Thanks for that vid, I Hadn't noticed that the flash certainly appears to be offset....Hmm.

And to clarify my position on 9/11 i don't think it is as the ptb would have us believe, However i do like to look at all the evidence and make my own mind up as to what really happened that day.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

So what i'm saying is that is was nothing more than the pressure wave in front of the planes causing damage to the buildings milliseconds before the plane hit.

Do you think that could be a plausible explanation ?

The flash happens just as the nose strikes the building.

This is the kinetic energy of the plane being converted into heat energy as the nose is destroyed, and it produces a flash.

Simple Physics explains it.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

snip

Agree, 9/11 truthers seems to have another agenda than the truth.

top topics

join