It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else catch 911?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

Good Lord!

You figured it out!

Only, it leaves right where it started.

seekingalpha.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I am posting from the future.

Sorry for the 'not so' double post.

Apparently I am 8 seconds ahead of my time.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Wow - Awesome Find!!

That article was written in Aug. too.

Seems Oct. 25th is a date many have.

I really Like this Thread - I find it of total interest. PLEASE Don't let it die -

I believe you will be finding more in numbers right now - lots going on - TSHTF is happening.

I believe this month is going to turn everything upside down. What people believed will be proven false.

We are entering a fast and furious time - with many things happening in lots of different areas.

You guys are amazing in seeing things in numbers - PLEASE keep this going!

Okay, I am done pleading -

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
well would ya look at that
Dow drops 119 points today, making -2.33% over 5 days (meaning it's not just a fluke day). So much for a rally.
Nasdaq over 5 days has dropped 4.51%.
Pretty significant is the fact that this is right around that Oct.25 date that so many have. Marker of the next downward cycle? Like Oct 7th was last year.
So far the economy is not looking like it's getting outta recession anytime soon. 1) The unemployment numbers are misleading because they don't count those not receiving benefits. Unemployment is NOT improving.
2) Home sales are dropping again.
3) Mass layoffs have decreased, but for the most part that's been the bailout money, so what happens when it's out. GMAC already needs a 3rd bailout. We can't go deeper in debt forever.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
And here it is: www.reuters.com...

The number of U.S. workers filing new claims for jobless benefits dipped by 1,000 last week, while the number collecting long-term aid fell to the lowest reading in seven months.

This will certainly make for an optimistic session. GDP up 3.5% is very good even if 3.5 is a "seasonally adjusted" number.

But unemployment is still bad, we're not idiots. A new claim drop ONLY means less people were fired that week than the week before, assuming the numbers aren't fudged. New claims could drop almost entirely and it still wouldn't mean anything if no one is getting re-hired.

BUT the article also claims long-term aid is at the lowest in 7 months. Maybe so, leaving only 2 possibilities. Many people got re-hired, OR maybe it's because aid eventually does stop. And I'm leaning towards the second option.

blog.aflcio.org...

The official unemployment rate now is 9.8 percent, while the number of those who have given up looking for work or are underemployed stands at an appalling 26 million workers.

NELP estimates 400,000 workers exhausted their benefits in September and without any extension, another 1.3 million will run out of benefits by year’s end.

I guess that means unemployment might actually drop by years end!! Once they just disregard those not recieving benefits anymore, those who have given up finding a job, and those who are underemployed. We should be well above 10% at this point

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The stimulus has created 30,000 jobs... or so we thought. According to a new AP report, it looks like even that number is inflated.

The AP says that in many cases jobs were counted as many as four times. A Colorado company claimed that thanks to the stimulus it had created over 4,000 jobs. The real number: less than one thousand. And a Florida child care center reported that it saved 129 jobs when in reality it just gave pay raises to its existing employees.

hmmmmm, and in another report the Obama Administration claims to have saved a million jobs

[edit on 30-10-2009 by salty-red]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
well it does look like this thread is dead, it's been fun.
Peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by salty-red

Ah, how sad.

I always enjoyed this thread.

If I ever thought I would have had something, I would have definitely posted it.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I witnessed the Utah meteor! most intense thing i've ever seen, night turned to day for a few seconds.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well I'm back after 2+ years. Arab Spring, Occupy, Anonymous, NWO, cyberwar, 2012, SOPA, NDAA, Israel/Palestine/Iran/Pakistan, woke me the hell back up. still see the #'s everywhere I go, feel like I'm officially paranoid-schizophrenic. Stander you still alive and well out there?? The indigo's are realizing their fate.

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join