It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else catch 911?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
if only, if only. Ya i was hoping for the 540 drop but unfortunately against all odds the dow climbed once again. The bigger the rise the bigger the drop right? So let's watch tomorrow lose big time numbers.

With a rise of 172, your 180 mark is pretty damn close, yet it was gains not losses. I think tomorrow we will see the big reversal take effect, because the lie of the market seeming to be stable can't last forever. Looking at global markets china although was positive, took a major dip at the end which will likely set the tone for us and uk markets. Expect the dow to open down and continue to fall throughout the day.
172 is 4 x 43, 4x44 is 176 halfway between 172 and 180. Is this the next clue to look at? if so i'm expectin a loss of around 444 tomorrow. curiously enough 442 is the total gains over the last 2 days so 444 seems rather fitting.

8617 was the open for dec 1, today closed at 8591, a difference of only 1 number when you take the sum of each one. and the market closed tuesday at 8419, the sum equalling the dec 1 open. So big losses is showin up all over. And just cuz it's interesting lemme add this part. Low to high for Wednesday was a point difference of 390 or 13x10x3 eventually ending at 8591 or 13, 10 when numbers added together. how this fits in i'll have to wait till tomorrow to fully understand i guess.

i really need to check out that book, orwells's 1984 popped up on the webbots today as well. I'm a big believer in books and movies predicting future events just look at fightclub.
talk to ya later stander, probly later tonight, i wanted to post a little earlier so you could put in your own input for the recent dow increase.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
too bad market outlook points to more gains today. and the big 3 getting bailed out should help the market

[edit on 4-12-2008 by salty-red]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by salty-red

With a rise of 172, your 180 mark is pretty damn close, yet it was gains not losses.

8617 was the open for dec 1, today closed at 8591...

Salty, the gain wasn't 172, it was 173, because 172.60 rounds up to integer 173. The same goes for today close 8591.69, which rounds up to 8592. This is a big difference and I will explain why.

Do you know what that mind-manipulating chipmunk did today?

He tries to establish a contact with us on his own terms. Integers, or whole numbers, like 173 or 8592, are the domain of number theory, and a good chunk of number theory has been devoted to the study of prime numbers. Here is a simple definition of what prime numbers are in case we both need a refresher:

Prime numbers are integers that are greater than 1 and are only divisible by themselves and 1.

But before going into this, look at both numbers -- today's close and the point gain -- if they relate to each other:

8592 -- 173 ?

On the first perusal, there is no apparent relationship, but if you take into account the date of occurence 12/3, where those three digits are organized in the natural order of whole numbers as 1, 2, 3, . . ., and if you organize the gain number 173 in the raising order accordingly, you get this:

8592 -- 137 ?

See what is happening here? Take the number 137, write it as 1, 3, 7, and expand it as the series of single-digit odd numbers:

1, 3, _, 7, _

You see that 5 and 9 are missing from the series. Where are they?

Just look at the left number:

8592 -- 1, 3, _, 7, _

The missing numbers 5 and 9 are right in the middle of 8592. (Remember the swap of those middle numbers 8149 and 8419 from previous two days? The manipulator pointed our attention to the middle numbers.)

Now let's transfer both middle numbers from 8592 to the series on the right and replace the space with two zeroes:

8002 => 1, 3, 5, 7, 9

Now we have a complete series of single-digit ODD numbers on the right and year 2008 written backward on the left. What does it all mean; what is the manipulator saying to us by 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 ?

He's saying this: Isn't it ODD that in the midst of economic recession, the market moved upward for 5 (the middle digit) straight days? Isn't it like writing the year of the occurrence, 2008, backward?"

Salty, some cash is coming our way. The manipulator can manipulate other things apart from the market. I'll explain some other time. If we nail the market prediction the way the manipulator wants it, we get a cash reward for that. The prime numbers play a role in it, but let's not go into this right now; let's just notice that today's point gain 173 is a prime number with a funny property.

Now, do you remember what I tried to do yesterday?

The 12/3 date, as you mentioned it, is the simplest model of past-to-future projection, because 1, 2, 3 . . . ? Now when you consider only even numbers, how do they start?

2, 4, 6, . . .

But 2,4,6 is the previously projected 246 point loss for the Dow on 12/3!

I was looking at the series of even numbers 2, 4, 6, 8, but the manipulator decided on odd numbers 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, for the reason that odd things are happening in the market. (DUH.)

That means: If the market is scheduled to go down, even numbers will create a clever and simple arrangement the day before and vice versa.

"That's ODD: The towers were there yesterday, and today they are gone!" -------> 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11. (Getting the drift? The title of your thread. The manipulator can read our scribble.)

Let's wait for the Dow tomorrow, 12/4, and see how the manipulator will handle the gap between 1, 2 and 4. We know that the missing 3 can be found on the right side:

12 / 4 = 3.

[edit on 12/4/2008 by stander]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
man you do it again, you find the hidden code with those prime numbers. all we need to do is get on this ahead of time. This was just a quick read before i slept so i'm not making a long reply now, but i found a spooky coincidence between our usernames.

salty-red
stander

i thought it was funny that you had red spelled backwards there at the end, but then i saw we both also contain ATS, kinda makes you wonder what's at work here huh.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 4-12-2008 by salty-red]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

This was just a quick read before i slept so i'm not making a long reply now, but i found a spooky coincidence between our usernames.

salty-red
stander

i thought it was funny that you had red spelled backwards there at the end, but then i saw we both also contain ATS, kinda makes you wonder what's at work here huh.

If you didn't notice it, then you wouldn't have the aptitude to follow what the manipulator is doing. Here is what's being meant:

The Dow goes up and down, and UP and DOWN are opposites. In numbers, 123 is opposite to 321, for example. In letters RED is opposite to DER. But RED has other, natural opposite.

The natural opposite to RED is GREEN. To synchronize with the Dow movement

RED is to UP as GREEN is to DOWN

because of the position of the traffic lights.

Now who can understand this dual opposite of RED?

If the opposite of RED is DER, then there are two names that ends this way. The ending refers to the Dow's ending figure ("the Dow closed . . .")

_________RED ?
_________DER ?

These names must be

salty-RED
stanDER

because we are both watching the opposite (up and down) movement of the Dow trying to predict the ending point gain/loss for a particular trading day.

The manipulator is just creating the tools he will use for UP and DOWN. We aldready now that odd numbers means up and even numbers mean down.

The manipulator used even numbers 2. 4, 6, 8 today, Dec. 4, because all of a sudden the Dow took a dip in the afternoon session. I show you later

Check my next post on the 12/4 trading session. This is how it starts:

Just divide the date and interpret the result. 12 / 4 = 3
The number 3 establishes three parameters that the manipulator will relate to each other: 1) LAST, 2) CHANGE, 3) %CHANGE

See the today's session? Look at the relationship between CHANGE and %CHANGE . . . I explain the rest later in my next post, so you would know where and how to look. There is about $20 million waiting for us if we nail it the way the manipulator wants us to do it.

[edit on 12/4/2008 by stander]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
yes i saw the number swap earlier today with the 215 and 2.51%. This happened just one day shy of happening on 12/5, the same numbers used. Insider information comes up once again in the stock market. And it seems to be pointing at 12/5 or today, friday. What exactly are we going to see today? I'm pretty excited.

Another side trick, 51/2=26.5 or 26, which is 21+5. ANOTHER REVERSE

Another anomaly can arise from 215,251. 2x5-1=9 and 2x5+1=11. 9/11
12/5 date is important. 12-5=7, 12+5=17 another prime. and 3 found by 1+2 (see that 173 point gain when combined with the 17). (2+1)x5=15. All together now... 1,2,3,5,7,9,11,15,17 with more numbers i ain't seeing. Basic idea is this, it gives you a series dominated by odd or prime numbers. Must i say more, nope, you get it.

Also another thing with our names. I'm thinking Red signifies directly to the market as in gains or losses, and red is losses. Furthermore combine the endings to get REDDER. ATS is in both our names, what a coincidence that this is done on AboveTopSecret. The remaining letters between both names is l,y,n. LYN can say all sorts of things such as lion, lying, or my favorite LINE. RED(DER) LINE, ATS. Exactly what we are predicting here on ATS!

So explain how this money is to be made, you've piqued my curiosity and i'm interested.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by salty-red

Salty, I'm going to look closely at your discoveries later; I noticed something special in your ideas, but I'm too tired right now.

Here is the follow up:

Dec. 4, 2008

LAST = 8376.24

You can see how the Dow suddenly changed the direction and finished with a loss. Since we suspect that even numbers means down, the manipulator will confirm it using LAST; he will be picking digits from LAST and will put them on the right side:

-376.24 ===> 8
-37-.24 ===> 8, 6
-37-.2- ===> 8, 6, 4
-37-.-- ===> 8, 6, 4, 2

Now we have all single-digit even number on the right side and prime number 37 on the left side. Note that 37 and its opposite 73 are both primes. That leads to another logical opposite bellow:

Now he switches to integer and decimal number to relate CHANGE to %CHANGE. Since 215.45 rounds down to 215, we have

CHANGE = -215
%CHANGE = -2.51

Since even numbers mean down, or a loss, we remove the even number 2 and wind up with 15 and 51 where

15 and 51 = "OPPOSITES" (like RED and DER. See 'salty-RED' and 'stanDER.')

So it's all about learning the basic language of opposites, cuz we will predict if the market will go down or up before figuring by how much.

The manipulator wants us to set the future market and if he likes our design, he will make sure that it will happen. I'm kind of skeptical that we would be able to pull this trick by Christmas, but we can try. Look at the stuff and if you feel like it, come up with some designs. I can't do it by myself: my head is too restricted.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Another slamming in the markets is now imminent. With gains like these on a day when unemployment peaks and more losses reported, very odd indeed. That's why we had our clue from yesterday that pointed to 12/5. Remember all those odd numbers that can be picked out from the markets yesterday, once again we see that odd numbers mean odd markets, or gains i should say. I'm expecting some huge losses come dec 8, rivaling the numbers from dec 1.

when i get more time i'll work with these numbers, just posting on what the markets look like at first glance.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Salty, we have a weekend to organize our heads. We shouldn't forget about the natural causes of the market fluctuations, as you reminded. There is a correlation between the Dow and the state of the economy, and the market will reflect on it. The true influence of the economy on the market could be that the Dow finds itself somewhere between 8000 - 9000 points and oscillate in that region. But what accounts for these sudden 3% and more down and up swings? No one really knows -- except we do.

Here is the deal: We have only one shot at it; we have to set up a day in the near future, probably in the rest of 2008, and design one trading session. Dec. 8 is really an interesting date, which could clue more if your prediction comes true.

EVEN numbers means DOWN and ODD numbers means UP. So number 6 should represent the even numbers and 9 the odd numbers, because even and odd are opposites and so are 6 and 9 -- you turn 6 upside down and it becomes 9. This attribute may get tested on 12/8, because 12 x 8 = 96. We may see steep gain followed by sell-off, all guided by 9(odd) and 6(even). Or could it be the opposite, cuz multiplication is opposite to division?

I need to understand the today LAST which was 8635.42. If you go back to my last post, you see how the even numbers 8 ,6, 4, 2 came about yesterday. Note that I didn't pick them as 2, 4, 6, 8. Today, we got the confirmation of the correct order.

LAST = 8635.42 => 863542 => (8)(6)35(4)(2)

There is 35 in the middle. The market finished UP and that means ODD numbers. So it's kind of confusing to know what takes the priority and where is 'today' and where is 'tomorrow'. We need to exactly understand the differences between 2, 4, 6, 8 -- 8, 6, 4, 2 and 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 -- 9, 7, 5, 3, 1. Also we need to understand the difference between the opposites INSIDE/OUTSIDE and LEFT/RIGHT.

Hey, Salty, that ET mind manipulator knows tricks. Check this out: Even numbers means down, right? So we write "DOW JONES" and put even number 666 beside it to see what happens . . .

666 = dow JOnES

Aah, that devil . . . he brought it down alright.

I will update over the weekend. If you come up with something more, update too.

[edit on 12/6/2008 by stander]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

yes i agree entirely, we need to get this Monday Dow ahead of time if for nothing else but to test our system. This weekend will give us a good amount of time to work on this so let's get it right. I liked that 6,9 link that you made because there really has been an overabundance of those numbers, you found out why.

Let's start out some theories shall we. 12/8 is another representation of 20 or 9+11 meaning it is capable of being the next hot date for big losses. And i think looking at that surge ending friday, the market opens down as a certainty and very possibly showing the same downswing monday dec 1 did. Remember what i said a couple posts back,

Using that graph as a guide it's clear that this rise really needed to happen, here's the interesting part. Graph as guide, you can clearly see we'll dance around this 8000 mark for sometime before crashin.

We go above 8000 twice in two bounces. We've had one 8000 bounce, now we're in part 2, just need to predict the downslide. Just how low do you think we'll be by 1/19? (911 backwards, certainly a hot date)

12/8 and the (8)(6)35(4)(2) are perfect examples of an even day to come. Remember all the odd numbers picked up on for 12/5 and the market somehow went up ODDLY enough, this means the market should do what it needs to do on 12/8 with this abundance of evens, and that means losses.

that 666 point is good for this reason, in the bible it talks about having to have the mark of the beast in order to buy, sell, trade. Funny it should be worked so closely to the economy. if 666 marks the market crash perhaps we should guess a total crash time around 9/29 plus 6 months, 6 weeks, 6 days. Which sets it in May, very well within our timeline of the crash and how long before we hit bottom. It may also mark the day a one world currency is created.

I'll do some guess number losses for monday and see if any show "extra significance". I'll be posting.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I just wanted to pop in and say that the two of you have done an amazing job. While most of it is waaaaay over my head, it is still incredibly interesting.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Salty, are you theeeere . . . ?

Hey, I almost missed the trick. But when I realized that today, Dec. 7, is the anniversary of Pearl Harbor, I started all over to wrestle with my simian genetic inheritance.

The strategy for tomorrow's trading session is to hold on the concept of opposites and make the calculation as brief as possible. Since the Dow goes up and down, opposites are like the Constitution -- they direct all the works.

The opposites to start with are SPECIAL and ORDINARY. Imagine a box with calender days in it. When you reach inside the box and randomly pick one day, the day could be special or ordinary. The specialty is that you may pick a day which is recognized as a national or religious holiday.

But how do you tell apart special days from the ordinary when the days in the box do not indicate any holidays or weekends?

Since you were looking at Dec. 8, suppose that this is the day you picked from the box. Is this day special or ordinary?

Since SPECIAL and ORDINARY are opposites, we need to take the day and create some opposite to it. When you write Dec. 8, the syntax doesn't clue any practical opposite, but when you write the date as 12/8, the syntax implies a division of numbers. Now what is the opposite to division? That's right; the opposite to division is multiplication, and so we multiply 12 by 8 and see if the result spells the word "opposite" as well:

12 x 8 = 96

The result is indeed an apparent opposite, cuz 9 is 6 upside down.

I can imagine that someone would take 96 and start thinking about whether the Dow would lose or gain 96 points tomorrow. But that is a dead-end street, cuz 96 doesn't show any apparent clue how to decide. Instead, we create another opposite by describing 96:

" 96 is a number that STARTS with 9 and ENDS with 6."

Then we apply these two opposites to the date Dec. 8. I'll show you how:

________________________x____

The line is a timeline that starts Jan. 1 and ends Dec. 31. The 'x' is a point on the timeline that marks Dec. 8. Now you know what is coming next, right?

That's exactly what we will do: We define the Dec. 8 point in a similar way that points are defined in geometry.

Definition: Dec. 8 is the 343th day from the start of the leap year and the 24th day from the end.

Now we have two numbers: 343 and 24. Since the multiplication of the date has taken us all the way here, it is a multiplication that takes care of both numbers:

343 x 24 = 8232,

and we are done. On Monday, Dec. 8, the Dow should lose some weight and close at 8232 points.

Is 8232 points a realistic figure?

Well, you need to review it and put a stamp on it. But you already anticipated some noticeable downward movement to take place on Dec. 8.

But in order to make things happen, you need to arm the prediction: Get a black-feathered chicken and a sharp axe. Raise the axe and saying in French*, "Now the axe goes down," cut the chicken's head off on one swing.

* Nostradamus wrote his prophetic Quatrains in French.

----------------------------

Update:
The circumstances look very unfavorable to the idea of the Dow losing on Monday: the futures indicate that positive mood engulfed the traders worldwide, the bailout of the US automakers considered a done deal by the insiders being responsible for the cheers on world stock exchanges.
If the mind manipulator wants to make a big point on Monday at NYSE, he would have to delete the bailout from the trader's head. Rise and shine, otherwise the mind manipulator is one boring ET dude on his way to obscurity.

[edit on 12/8/2008 by stander]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
hey thanks riddle6 for the props, you can join in the conversation at any time we could always use another mind looking into this.

Anyways stander, you bring up a REALLY good point with those opposites and your 8232 number. I agree though stock futures look like the dow will raise quite a bit tomorrow, UK is up 5 percent or so opening. Here's another opposite to look at closely. Take the opposite of 12/8 and get 8/12, not much happened 8/12 but it took a 140 drop and more importantly a 1.19 percent. Found another 911. This could mean a huge drop or huge gain (like the day that started this topic) anyways this much i can say, it will not be an average day.

It's a tough day to call, either the market goes like it looks like it will, way up, or the manipulator lowers the axe and sets this all in motion. with 8232 out there who knows, but if we do gain tomorrow, the bigger the rise the bigger the drop. And that economist from urbansurvival.com still has us hitting 9200 or 9700 before we hit 5800 in the next wave in the depression.

Anyways as much as i hate to say it, i'm truly undecided, but remember when you were undecided about whether it was 2.5 or 5.2 and it was both, 7.7%. so because of that here's my imput, we do both tomorrow and perhaps over the next week. A gain to about 9200 before falling to the 8232 mark. And this might take a couple days. i'll be on later so if your there, comment what you think of all this.

adding this: the us dollar index is down .88 and gold is nearing the 777 mark. Sounds like deflation if i ever saw it. Interesting numbers let's see what they mean

[edit on 8-12-2008 by salty-red]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

The manipulator will go against all odds:

BANGKOK, Thailand – World markets rallied Monday as Chinese officials weighed new measures to bolster growth and President-elect Barack Obama pledged the world's largest economy will spend its way out of a recession.

Hong Kong's Hang Seng index vaulted 1,198.78 points, or 8.7 percent, to 15,044.87 — its highest close in seven weeks — while Japan's Nikkei 225 average jumped 411.54 points, or 5.2 percent, to 8,329.05.

Major European bourses also surged, with Britain's FTSE-100 climbing 5 percent to 4,253.03, Germany's DAX up 6.3 percent to 4,655.32 and France's CAC-40 adding 6.4 percent to 3,178.46.

Like their counterparts in the U.S. on Friday, Asian and European investors brushed off news that American employers cut 533,000 jobs in November — the most in 34 years. Instead, investors took heart from signs the world's largest economies are redoubling efforts to revive growth

The manipulator deleted the facts from the traders heads and replaced it with a vague, non-measurable hope. He needs to reverse this action and let the NYSE traders see the unemployment increase figures in bold.

The market gained 259 points on Friday. That's a bigger number than 2+59, right? But if you see 2+59 instead of 25+9, then you don't see that Americam employers have cut the highest number of jobs in 25+9=34 years. The manipulator must do a similar head wipe out on Monday. But I'm very skeptical about that.

I don't accept any other outcome than a slide to 8232 points. The figure was arrived at with a simple logic that the manipulator preaches.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
the bigger the rise the bigger the fall! This market's just getting rediculous isn't it. With obama's new plan, stocks are soaring. And why? Because they think there is even a possibility of curing this crises by spending more money!

Here's a stat, 533000 more unemployed in november alone. assuming 60k salaries that's about 5000 a month per person. So because of novembers layoffs our general public lose 2.665 BILLION a month in spending money just because of november layoffs. Add in octobers layoffs, and septembers (i won't just for time but it adds up). So here is how the crashcade begins. When consumers lose money to buy with two things happen, businesses go bankrupt and need to be bailed out, or businesses downsize to stay profitable. downsizing increases unemployment rate causing the above problem, and bailing out is a temporary solution that fixes nothing because these businesses are STILL unprofitable and financial blackholes.

Meanwhile the world wises up on the idea that we are pulling money out of our ass and that means this. Gold rises and other REAL commodities rise in price. The dollar plummets as deflation really sets in. We're seeing both of these happen it's only a matter of time before the crash.

So assuming stocks rise, people may buy in and purchase more stocks seeing a clearing ahead. Then stocks inevitably fall again because we are in a recession, well depression technically it's been over a year. All that money in stocks is wasted and gone when it falls while all your taxes is spent bailing out businesses. Combine these two factors with a US dollar collapse and bingo you have your end result: Economical chaos.

so with chaos economical, all we need is a couple good natural disasters, food shortages (just read the news), and water shortages (California ring a bell?). combined with the fact that a new war is on the brink of breaking out between pakistan and india, as well as iran and israel which will spark other wars. Just seems everything is adding up and combining. it's a bad really bad future.

But the dow will likely shoot up to that 9200 mark or about a 7 percent increase. That's my guess. And then we wait

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
well we got a curve ball thrown so now all we can do is re-cooperate and get back in this. we can take comfort in this. The odd numbers, even numbers theory is still going strong but can all change tomorrow if the dow goes up. Friday ended on 8635 an odd number and it shot up, tho not nearly as much as asia or just look at canada. We end today at 8934.18 even, 298.76 point rise could go even or odd depending on rather you round up or take the 6 as the even number, and 3.46% with 6 again as the even number. UK markets are up, but chinese fell, so what will the us do? Go up and peak at the 9200-9700 range, or correct itself and drop. Nothing sticking out right now to sway my opinion.

In the news, Japan which has the second largest economy in the world fell 1.8 percent in 3rd quarter. Sony cut 8000 jobs (remember your 8232 mark?). and no one is hiring. Not a great night economy wise.

i need your leads man i can't pick numbers outta nowhere. I'm jsut not good at it. all i have now is it's been a day of 3s. S&P sitting at 909, divisible by 3 (twice). 33.63 gain once again, 3s. and 3.84 percent, 3 and 8+4 making 12. nasdaq 1572 or 6 and 9 added digits, also to go with opposites 4.14 percent gain, reversed numbers makes 6.96%. Dow isn't so obvious except 8934 has 9 and 3 in it. and a gain of nearly 300 or 3.46%. LOTS and LOTS of 3s, 6s, 9s, to be found with a string of opposites residing in the nasdaq.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I don't accept any other outcome than a slide to 8232 points. The figure was arrived at with a simple logic that the manipulator preaches.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 298.76, or 3.5 percent, to close at 8,934.18, after earlier topping 9,000.

. . . . . . . . . . .

...Hena Paltry was last seen shortly after midnight when she left Cabaret Domino where she works as a dancer. Her car was found in the parking lot of the apartment house where she lives, but according to her roommate, Hena never entered her apartment that night.

Salty, what did I say?

But in order to make things happen, you need to arm the prediction: Get a black-feathered chicken and a sharp axe. Raise the axe and saying in French, "Now the axe goes down," cut the chicken's head off on one swing.

Read it again! I said "get a black-feathered chicken," not a "black-feathered chick!"

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
hate to say it but you got your chicken. Hena (hen) Paltry (poultry). Black feathered chicken was right on the mark.

and update for sony, now its 16000 to be fired.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

hate to say it but you got your chicken. Hena (hen) Paltry (poultry). Black feathered chicken was right on the mark.

and update for sony, now its 16000 to be fired.

Well, in that case, we need to look at what happened. In particular, we need to ask the traders what made them to display such an exuberance and push the Dow farther up.

Traders said Friday was a turning point for this market: If stocks could shake off a loss of more than half a million jobs in one month, then much of this slump is already priced into the market.

"The market is basically shrugging off a lot of this bad news coming out," Matt Zeman, a trader at LaSalle Futures Group, said on CNBC this morning, adding that many people have largely discounted the next two quarters. "We could see a very powerful rally taking us higher in the short term."

How could anyone possibly ignore such a huge loss of jobs? Did someone turn the head of the traders to look the other way? That has to be so, cuz the other folks who monitor the economy performance were pretty uneasy about this huge figure.

Salty, let's take a look at the Monday result.

LAST: 8934.17, CHANGE +298.76, %CHANGE: +3.46%

Now take all the numbers and and organize them by digits into one number.

What do we do when we want to stress a point?
We may raise our voice and/or repeat the word(s), like Put the axe down! Put the axe down!

Now when you look at the long number, is there any group of digits that repeat more than once?
There is: 89341729876346

The number 34 repeats twice. Is someone making a strong point here? If so, what does number 34 stand for?

Like their counterparts in the U.S. on Friday, Asian and European investors brushed off news that American employers cut 533,000 jobs in November — the most in 34 years.

The point well received.
Isn't it so that the ET mind manipulator could be for real?

Now let's take a look at the long number once again and give the manipulator the last chance to make amends and listen to what we say that he should do.

See how the number ends?
Take that number, add a decimal point and you get the prediction for tomorrow, Tuesday, 9/12.

DJ(12/9) = 8763.46 points

That's my call, but that mind-bending ET manipulator has its own plans, I guess. Maybe he is going to listen to your suggestion, not to mine.

In regard to your update about Sony planning to fire 16000 workers: the NIKKEI traders took a notice of that, cuz NIKKEI slowed down the ascent on Tuesday. I wonder how the news would be received at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue -- that's the address of the White House.
I think the manipulator is saying something to you.

[edit on 12/9/2008 by stander]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join