It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else catch 911?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Salty, are you there -- somewhere?

Don't tell me that you got scared off by that 151 Obama landslide.

Hey, I got a great stuff for you:

I was thinking how to make the Dow close bellow 8,000 points today. March 2003 was the last time it was like that, but I couldn't figure anything going by that. So I looked again at the 8,000 figure -- and then it hit me: You know what that 8 stand for?

Exactly -- there are 8 notes in the musical scale. 00000000.

And so if you want to take the points down, which player would you chose to playthe lowest notes in the band?

Exactly -- the bass guitar player.

So I looked for someone who is really good. And guess what . . . I found a cool dude for the job to make the Dow play the base; to play the lowest notes as possible and turn the clock back to 2003.

Call it The Day the Demon Rang the Bell: Today's stomach-turning drop came after Gene Simmons, the bass guitarist from Kiss whose tongue-unfurling, blood-spitting character was known as the "Demon," rang the opening bell on Wall Street.

"Demon" surely did a great job; the demonic possession of the Dow worked just fine -- so did the invocation.

So remeber, if you want the Dow to close low, you play the low notes; if you want to reverse the action, you play the high notes. Jimmy Page is the best guy for that purpose.

btw, do you know about a band that needs a sax player? I'm really good. I used to play with Pink . . . Floyd? Or Pink Panther.? I can't remember names that well any more.

abrakadabra

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
DOUBLE POSTING TROUBLE

sorry

[edit on 11/19/2008 by stander]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
sorry i've been sick, and slept like 20 hours yesterday, it was nice.
anyways GOOD EYE man on that obama landslide thing, keep it comin.

So i've found some interesting links with numbers and our economy.
9/29, 777 drop or -6.98%
10/9, 678 drop or -7.33%
10/15, 733 drop or -7.87%
See it? 10/15 percent drop missed 9/29's point drop by only 10 points, 9/29 percent drop missed 10/9's point drop by only 20 points, and 10/9 percent drop got 10/15's point drop exactly right. These 3 days happen to be the most devastating so far. Probably coincidence but still, interesting.

There's more. 9+11 is 20. So is this predicting the collapse to be 2009-2011, I know the global market's are beginning to fall now, but perhaps 2009-2011 is how long the markets will be at bottom.

Lastly 9/29 or 9, 9+11+9, was the beginning of the crash. using that formula for november would be 11,11+9+11 or 11/31, but nov 31 doesn't exist so we could see it as dec 1 or take out the extra 11 and get 11/20, if either of these days we see a huge crash, interesting.

Just trying to find some obscure cypher or code in the stock market, i'll post again if i find any other trends.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by salty-red
sorry i've been sick, and slept like 20 hours yesterday, it was nice.

You mean that you slept for 9+11 hours and it was nice?

I'm glad you feel better and more knowledgeable. It looks like that a deep insight has been uploaded into your mind during your 9+11 sleep:

There's more. 9+11 is 20. So is this predicting the collapse to be 2009-2011, I know the global market's are beginning to fall now, but perhaps 2009-2011 is how long the markets will be at bottom.

That's it. No one ever noticed this. Do you know what this means?
2009-2011 is the period of time when the USA will go through a really hard time. Let me show you how 9 and 11 in those years confirm themselves as related to the 9/11 events:

Firstly, marked both numbers in those years: 200(9) + 20(11)

Secondly, remove the () numbers and you get: 200 + 20

Since 200 + 20 = 220, this number must be strongly tied to 9/11 events for the prophecy to take effect.

Salty, do you know what 220 stands for?

Exactly -- 220 is the combined height of the two towers of WTC that collapsed on 9/11 -- each tower was 110 story high and 110 + 110 = 220.

Look at the years 2009 - 2011 once again . . .

Now you see it the way no one else can. You better make a copy of your post with the date included, because in 2012 lots of talk would be reserved for what happened during the period 2009 - 2011. Having the copy means that you will cream anyone who would say that he/she predicted the catastrophe.

Let's wait for tomorrow's market for the confirmation. It may be partly influenced by the anniversary of JFK assassination that comes on the next day, Saturday. It could actually help to find the confirmation.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
ya lol i've been sleepin 9+11 hours, haha. Been sick so that sleeps been heavenly.

nice catch on the 220 number, i didn't even think about that, but it adds to the long list of coincidences that simply cannot be ignored.
11/20 was certainly no disappointment as far as that prediction is concerned. Huge losses through the markets makes 11/20 the worst day for markets in november, now for dec 1 (nov 31), my next big loss.

Now to see how the rest of the week plays out, for this week alone here's how the markets are handling. Dow, down 10.7%. S&P, down 13.26%, and for Nasdaq, down 13.78%. Even if tomorrow shows big gains, the markets still got hammered this week and haven't had this bad of a week since early october, right in the middle of the webbot's oct 7 date for economic disaster.

Oh ya i'm savin this post, stander, when we're all as rich as the next guy this will be my bragging rights, ha.

Here's a question for you man, dow down 444 today (very close to 445), anyways i'm sure there's gotta be some significance to 444 that i haven't found. 777 is significant with 7 being that godly number, 666 is significant with 6 being satanic, so what does 4 leave us with?

[edit on 21-11-2008 by salty-red]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

ya lol i've been sleepin 9+11 hours, haha. Been sick so that sleeps been heavenly.

nice catch on the 220 number, i didn't even think about that, but it adds to the long list of coincidences that simply cannot be ignored.
11/20 was certainly no disappointment as far as that prediction is concerned. Huge losses through the markets makes 11/20 the worst day for markets in november, now for dec 1 (nov 31), my next big loss.

Salty, the whole thing kind of resembles your computer. If you click on Control Panel and Folder Options, you find out that you don't have access to all files, because some of them are essential to the operating system. These files are used by the operating system and that's why they are hidden for protection. But you can unhide them, if you uncheck the option.

Now look at the date 11/20. If you want to see a hidden file, you need to uncheck 11/20. Just change the slash into =.

11 = 20.

Now look to the left and you can see the hidden file 9+. That's because

9 + 11 = 20.

So here is the the 9 + 11, or 9/11 code that was hidden. It "operated" the Dow on 11/20 when the Dow went the same direction as the two WTC towers.

You can actually write a source code and manipulate the mind of the traders, but we can't do it, because humans are not allowed to do this. (They wouldn't know how anyway.) But you can sort of follow the code as it is being executed, if you understand all the commands, instructions and so on.

Despite all of it, we must speculate on how to hack into it and manipulate the traders, and presidents too.

Unfortunately, I don't see any lead for tomorrow. The Dow is supposed to gain and then lose -- not much to go on.

Hey, we know something now about the period 2009 - 2011. I believe that the Great Programmer uploaded more stuff into your mind while you slept like a log. You need to learn how to log in and retrieve more of that info about the future.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
yep the market really really needed that boost today. Back to my favorite graph, the slope of dopes.
www.urbansurvival.com...
Using that graph as a guide it's clear that this rise really needed to happen, here's the interesting part. Graph as guide, you can clearly see we'll dance around this 8000 mark for sometime before crashin. A timeline of about 2 months falling exactly on the 2009 crash prediction, stander, we're gettin this thing figured out better than anyone so far.

As for 444, i thought of this. Perhaps it means 4 cubed, representing a box or grid, specifically in 3rd dimension. Not much insight beyond that at the moment but i'm taking it as a sign to step out of our "matrix" of preset programs that literally run our lives, it's like you were saying with programming in our minds and how we should uncover the deeper things lying in our subconscious. Time to exit the matrix and see what really is going on around us.

Lastly, just wondering if you've noticed this. You know how animals can predict natural disasters, dogs run away, cats howl when a earthquake is near, near zero animal casualties during the tsunami. Well I guess i've been noticing this to some extent in regards to people. It seems more and more people are realizing or just feeling that disaster is right around the corner. And the people realizing this are almost never the ones caught up in superficial distractions, what i see as the matrix. I don't know it just seems like tension is building up and i'm just waitin for the release and all the emotion that goes with it.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

yep the market really really needed that boost today. Back to my favorite graph, the slope of dopes.
www.urbansurvival.com...
Using that graph as a guide it's clear that this rise really needed to happen, here's the interesting part. Graph as guide, you can clearly see we'll dance around this 8000 mark for sometime before crashin. A timeline of about 2 months falling exactly on the 2009 crash prediction, stander, we're gettin this thing figured out better than anyone so far.

Definitely.

As for 444, i thought of this. Perhaps it means 4 cubed, representing a box or grid, specifically in 3rd dimension. Not much insight beyond that at the moment but i'm taking it as a sign to step out of our "matrix" of preset programs that literally run our lives, it's like you were saying with programming in our minds and how we should uncover the deeper things lying in our subconscious. Time to exit the matrix and see what really is going on around us.

You're very good, Salty. Numbers with identical digits are mostly used to link people with events. The core origin is the notorious 666. In the case of 444 things go this way:

444 realy means 4 cubed. Now when you write "4 cubed" the way it appears in algebra text books, you see 4 followed by smaller 3 as a superscript. Now look at 43 and think people . . .

Who is the 43rd President of the USA?

Now we are going to link the prez with an event using 444 once again:

4 x 4 + 4 = 9 + 11.

See?

Let's see now how your 2009 - 2011 prediction is going, starting with 2009.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

I guess we are on the way . . .

Lastly, just wondering if you've noticed this. You know how animals can predict natural disasters, dogs run away, cats howl when a earthquake is near, near zero animal casualties during the tsunami. Well I guess i've been noticing this to some extent in regards to people. It seems more and more people are realizing or just feeling that disaster is right around the corner. And the people realizing this are almost never the ones caught up in superficial distractions, what i see as the matrix. I don't know it just seems like tension is building up and i'm just waitin for the release and all the emotion that goes with it.

There are many "traffic signs" used by The Great Manipulator to look in a certain direction and figure out the details what is ahead.

You know, folks bitch a lot about being screwed by other folks. Salty, there is no way that you would allow yourself to be messed with by some stupid, mortal Illuminati. When we get screwed during 2009 - 2011, we at least know where the kick came from: out of this earth.

[edit on 11/22/2008 by stander]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Salty, I forgot to include in the above post the higlight of the way the President-elect sees the future. Check it out:

“The news this week has only reinforced the fact that we are facing an economic crisis of historic proportions,” Mr. Obama said in his address.

Since history includes the Biblical times, I don't have to translate twice to you what Obama really meant, right?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
yep i've seen the outlook on jobs recently and from the same site that did the slope of dopes graph, here's their rendition:
www.urbansurvival.com...
Massive layoffs coming when more and more companies go under. Speaking of that, 3 more banks went down making the total 22 THIS YEAR, and 5 now outta california. There's just no end for the trouble in cali is there. 5 banks fail making it one of the hardest hit states economically, shipping decreases bringing down profits for port cities, raging fires that eliminate 1000 homes and damage hundreds more, and all with an earthquake dubbed "the big one" just around the corner. Hope you ain't in california.

No you don't have to tell me twice about what historical proportions means, look in any religion, any culture, everything points to this time period and nearly all predictions involve this current economic crisis and the coming end of days.

4 x 4 + 4 = 9 + 11. I shoulda seen that I was doin all kinds of math to get some symbolism, good catch, once again it's all connecting.
also 444=222 x 2, or (220+2) x 2. I know i don't need to remind you of what I learned from you, where 220 is the combined height of the towers, 2 representing 2 towers. And then there's x 2, are we in for a sequal to what was symbolized in 2001? The real deal.

And nothing truer than what you said about people pointing fingers and claiming we get screwed by other people. Na, no way. This couple thousand year history of mans progression on this earth is one big storyline and we can't change it. And we just happen to be living at the climax of history, where everything builds up to now and it's time to see who rises to the occasion and who caves under the pressure of losing all stability.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
stander i hope your still there, todays the biggest day of the year for stock markets. whatever the gains are, they are the best evidence of how good or bad this christmas season gets. All indications say it's going to get pretty bad.

anyways, the slope of dopes graph given a while back says we end about 8200 this week to continue the graph, looks like that will be just about right, and then falling back to original lows during next week until the next bounce back to about 8300, let's see it happen. Also dec 1 comin up and if this trend i'm seein continues, it should mean big problems for wall street. Holidays comin so technically we should see a huge boost, but even if we stay about even the next couple weeks, no gain means big losses.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by salty-red

Yes, I'm still around trying to dig deeper. Incredible stuff is happening, as you know. Among other things, the traders lost control over their heads -- no rationality detected.

The Manipulator moved boldly against the remnants of reason. Just check this headline from about a week ago:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Wouldn't you listen when the President-elect outlines the future?

Surely, the traders took a notice and adjusted their market strategy accordingly:

No way!

Happy times are here again! Go figure . . .

What is behind this sea of irrationality on behalf of the traders?

Salty, I know what it is. Just look at this pic:

This pic showing a woman stuffing paper money into a tile stove was taken in Germany back in 1920s when wood and coal was more expensive than the value of the pile of inflationary money in the pic. At that time, Germany went through a period of hyperinflation caused by reparation payments for starting WWI. Now add the image of those trillions pumped into the US banking system, and that will lead you to the explanation regarding the reason-defying, five-day gain that the Dow recorded in 75 years:

2008 - 75 years = 1933

You know what happened in 1933?
www.historyplace.com...

That's right. Adolf Hitler became the Chancellor of Germany and stopped the printing presses -- no more hyperinflation.

Now we got the message, and the Dow will be descending to its rational level effective December 1. The state of economy doesn't warrant any further climbing; the Manipulator will stop and let the traders come back to their senses.

Work out some numbers for the upcoming week. I like the way you took the year 2008, moved the last digit 8 to the front and came up with DJIA = 8200 points. Back and forth, from the present to the past.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
na dude that was all you with that 2008, 8200 deal. Let's see it play out, it should be interesting to see if the market can survive the rest of the year at that high a number. I'm at the same thinking as you right now, "best week in 75 years", wow. I think it's time to raise the bull**** flag on that. Ever since citigroup got saved these markets started soaring, fundamentally ridiculous. The higher it gains, the bigger the drop. And black friday was a major disappointment for those hoping the holidays boost the economy.

And now i gotta read headlines saying the big 3 automakers shouldn't get bailed out. See i was never a bailout fan, but honestly, why are we bailing out citigroup or AIG which are financial blackholes. if we lose detroit, let's face it we're f**ked. Our industry is declining enough as it is if we lose those 3 we ain't comin back.

Oh and the webbots add to my dec 1 date, they're saying we're back to emotional release mode which hasn't happened since Oct 7, the first devastating week. So i expect massive selling in the market just like last time which will get our stock market primed and ready for the 2009 crash.

So i guess we have to wait and see what next weeks losses will be, cuz they will bring losses.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I hear you. It's all coming to the glorious crash . . .

Here is another support for the 9/11 in that Massacre of Souls taking place between 2009 - 2011.
www.naturalnews.com...

The time is about right for the Manipulator to let go and let the traders see the horrors of the economic reality. Let's start Decenber 1st in Asia.
news.yahoo.com...

See? The party's over; the geisha will spill the tea shortly.

I think that the Manipulator sticks around the Wall St for one more day to show the traders the right direction. I think the Dow close for Dec 1 is in the stars.
news.yahoo.com...

Venus and Jupiter are aligned with the moon joining. Since Venus is the 2nd and Jupiter the 5th planet from the sun, the Dow should lose 2.5% on Monday. Could it be 5.2% ?

I don't don't think so. Let's show them the crevice first so the traders wouldn't get dizzy later while looking into the Abyss of Irreversible Descent.

Salty, I found something not of this earth. I can't post what I saw, because it would cause a mass suicide.

I think the Manipulator noticed your 8200 points prediction and will make sure the Dow will fall to this level before the week is over.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
WOW, stander we are getting really really good at this aren't we. So the dow fell below the 8200 mark today, likely to be the biggest point loss this month which will make it 2 for 2 counting nov 20 as the worst in november. Remember 11+9+11 as 11/31 or dec 1, taking out the 11 to get nov 20. We're getting this market decryption thing quite accurately.
I'll post again later today after work, this is getting exciting

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hey Salty, you were probably too busy to notice it. Read this again - from yesterday:

Originally posted by stander

I think that the Manipulator sticks around the Wall St for one more day to show the traders the right direction. I think the Dow close for Dec 1 is in the stars.
news.yahoo.com...

Venus and Jupiter are aligned with the moon joining. Since Venus is the 2nd and Jupiter the 5th planet from the sun, the Dow should lose 2.5% on Monday. Could it be 5.2% ?

That was the question I couldn't quite solve. And you know how the Manipulator solved the dillema? That mind penetrator simply compromised; he used both options,

2.5% + 5.2% = 7.7%

and installed the 7.7% loss to the silly heads of the traders!

The traders, like anyone else, couldn't possibly know what hit them with such an accuracy.

That was a pretty bold move. I kind of didn't expect that the Manipulator would mop with the traders this way. Now everyone scrambles for some "rational" explanation. But if one ignores the way things are going up, then there is no way to know why things went down the way they did.

Marcus said that the Manipulator comes originally from Vega Tau, an artifical planetoid about 680 light years away. These guys out there are known to be excellent teleneuroscientists -- reckless too. The Mind Manipulator could actually go for the 2009 - 2011 mayham. As long as we learn how it thinks, we can both sail through that 9/11 period unscathed.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
MAN, you got it exactly with that 7.7 percent and we crashed through the 8200 mark on my 11/31 (dec 1) date, now that's accuracy if you ask me! Some people will call us crazy, lucky, or whatever, WE'RE STILL GETTING THIS EXACTLY RIGHT. Feels kinda nice acting a little like Nostradamus isn't it.

K man, i'm interested in what your seeing of future times and just how bad they will be. Basically i have an idea of what's comin and when it get's to the point where all worth is stored in what's in one's mind and it's literally a free for all, i wanna have that knowledge you know, no surprises. I find it easier to cope with insurmountable problems by knowing them ahead of time and accepting it.

Lastly, thought this was interesting for our 3 markets. Dow 8149.09 adding numbers together gets 9499 (or 9 11 11), S&P 816.21 makes 99, and nasdaq 1398.07 gets a 9,9, and 10. 9's are common here plus s&p and nasdaq very nearly fell 9 percent. This can get a little complex here so bear with me. If we take those numbers discarding the decimals and brought them all together it brings 949,96,399. do some more adding to get 9499999, add in the 4 which make 9 9 11 9 9 11 (equal number of 1's and 9's), sounds ominously familiar to nastradamus with the 1999 prediction, doesn't it. As for percentage drops we have 7.7%, 8.93%, 8.95%. What a difference .07 percent makes by adding or subtracting to get 7.77%, 9.00%, and 8.88%! This is some whacked out number crunching i know, but it just goes to show no matter what direction you take these numbers, there is some amazing synchronicity. I know you can take these numbers further I just don't have the brain power right now.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Salty, did you catch the inside swapping? It's based on the 2008[year] - 8200[points] where the 8 goes from last to first.

DJ (12/1/2008) = 8149 points
DJ (12/2/2008) = 8419 points

The mind manipulator swapped the two inside digits from 14 to 41. "Inside" means "insider information." That means we are getting info that no one else can get -- right from the entity that manipulates the human mind.

Here is the model of the info. The Dow gained 270 points today. Does this make sense?

It doesn't, because 270 is "down" not "up."
www.freehomeworkmathhelp.com...

That means a correction needs to be made tomorrow, and the Dow should move south where the 270 degree point is on the geometric circle. The Dow is scheduled to make a U-turn. Since the U-turn is a turn of 180 degrees, the Dow should lose 180 points tomorrow. But that's not the only option: The mind manipulator is a very clever mathematician and likes simple and short number transformation and association/attributes.

It appears that the Dow lose/gain future points are related to geometric points. I think the mind manipulator will use basic geometry, among other things, to signal the future development, like day by day.

I also found that the mind manipulator is using the number regrouping to signal the events that awaits us in the intermediate future. It goes like this:
The Monday Dow closed at 8149 and the Tuesday Dow finished 8419. These are the same digits (1,4,8,9) differently organized. You can organize the digits 24 different times. Now here is the question about the intermediate future using the Dow points from yesterday and today:

8149 ----> 8419 -----> ?

You need to regroup once again the same digits to ge the answer. I solved it this way:

8149 ----->8419 ------> 1984

No, we don't go back to the year 1984, the year refers to something else:

Salty, have you read that book. If not, do some reading, cuz that what's coming up.

[edit on 12/2/2008 by stander]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
i'll have to read that book, sounds like it would help.

I like your catch of the swapped numbers, i never caught that, but then again i kinda take the day off when the market increases lol. 270 was an excellent catch and i'm sure today is once again a loss. a 180 drop works nice with the geometry and i like the concept so i'll back that up, but i'm gonna also give my own number, 540. 540 is more extreme and less likely probably, but it works pretty nice in that it sticks with the geometry (180+360) and projecting the numbers right now, hoping i have my math right of course, it gets rather significant results.

a 540 drop brings the dow down 6.42% right? And remember this similarity that 540 is 360 plus 180, simplified to get 3,2,1. 6.42 simplifies to 3,2,1. 2pi is about 6.28 or a full circle, not too far from 6.42 in itself. and 540 is 2 pi more than 180. And this happens on what date??? 12/3, another 3,2,1 coincidence. It's one hell of a long shot, but if it turns out like this, then WOW.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Excellent insight! Right here:

a 540 drop brings the dow down 6.42% right? And remember this similarity that 540 is 360 plus 180, simplified to get 3,2,1. 6.42 simplifies to 3,2,1. 2pi is about 6.28 or a full circle, not too far from 6.42 in itself. and 540 is 2 pi more than 180. And this happens on what date??? 12/3, another 3,2,1 coincidence. It's one hell of a long shot, but if it turns out like this, then WOW.

I'm pretty sure things will go down on Dec. 3 along those lines.

Here is another option based on the last digit going to the front of a number, like the 2008 to 8200 change. Now look at the proposed percentage loss 6.42 if the Dow loses 540 points: If the last digit of 642 (no decimal point) goes to the front, then

642 => 264

Now think about it. If the Dow loses 264 points tomorrow, what would be the percantage loss?

That's right. The loss would be 3.13576%. When you round for two decimal places, the result is 3.14%. But 3.14 are the first three digits of number pi, and pi(radians) = 180(degrees)! Now when you make a 180 degree turn, you are going in the opposite direction. So if number 2 goes from the last position to the first position, it moves in the opposite direction -- and we are back in the beginning of the argument: 642 => 246.

The loss of 246 points could be a viable option, because the logic of opposites works here well.

The 12/3 date, as you mentioned it, is the simplest model of past-to-future projection, because 1, 2, 3 . . . ? Now when you consider only even numbers, how do they start?

2, 4, 6, . . .

But 2,4,6 is the previously projected 246 point loss for the Dow on 12/3!

I really wonder if the mind manipulator would use a combination of yours and mine market outlook, cuz I'm more than positive that the cosmic PhD used your paragraph as an inspiration how to logically manipulate the market.

There is also chance that the manipulator simply divides the date 12/3.

12 / 3 = 4

The 4th letter in the alphabet is D, right? Now look at this last/first opposite:

salty-reD

The D is the ending letter in your nickname. Now the D goes to the front. Do you know of any name that starts with D?

D_____?

How about Dow?

The manipulator sees this and may take it from here . . .

[edit on 12/3/2008 by stander]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join