It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else catch 911?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Is it any coincidence that almost exactly 7 years after the world trade center towers fell, world markets are on the brink of crashing? the beginning of the markets crashing was the 777 point drop. Some could say there is divine influence on the markets.
7 years in many cultures happens to be a cycle of recurrence so the 7 year difference is significant.
Here's the interesting part. We had a 911 point turn around on thursday despite gloomy economic outlooks. So if these numbers do have significance it would seem we are on the brink of the stock crash. We've been burning for over a month now and yesterday may be the turning point to crash mode. Perhaps prophecy was more than just fulfilled on 9/11, but created. Only time will tell.

please comment your opinions

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
That's a little strange, 'cause I just read somewhere, the #777 is concidered the most perfect mumber.
I'll try to find out more about this.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Try this site as it has some good info on 7 and 777
It is very,very interesting to say the least !

www.ridingthebeast.com...

The actual number of the point drop was 777.68

In the first verse of the Bible, it is written: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." (Gn 1,1) This verse consists of 7 Hebrew words and 28 letters, and it also counts three names: God, heavens and earth. The sum of the numerical values of each one gives 777: God = 86, paradise = 395 and earth = 296, where 86+395+296 = 777.

Interesting to note that 6 is the number of man. 8 is new beginning. Also, interesting that Rosh HaShana is new year and this is also the Year of Jubilee as well (a SEVEN year cycle).

[edit on 14-11-2008 by azureskys]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
777 is a very religious number, especially if your hebrew. think of it like this, what 666 is to mark evil, 777 is the godly mark. And if your into bible codes (which I know plenty of people aren't), this market collapse has been seen for a while and by the hand of god. Check out exodus2006.com, just an interesting note.

And if anyone remembers that guy on youtube who predicted this a bunch of months ago. His name was forerunner777, again what a coincidence... Seriously though he's worth listening to, he makes reallly good points.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
that's an interesting observation. I noticed the 777 numerology thing, too. seven is indeed a divine number. I saw that, and I honestly thought to myself "the power that governs existence is trying to crash the market to teach us something". To most people, they would see this as some sort of cruel punishment. To me, it's a necessary step. The burning building must crumble into dust before we can rebuild it. The difference between a real burning building and this metaphoric relation to a burning building, everyone is afraid to admit that it is burning and that it is too badly damaged to be repaired. A war, even if it's a revolutionary/civil war, it will only patch things up for maybe another century... but I doubt the Earth has that long with the corrupt vision of progress that humanity has right now. We need a real Godly lesson on what our true nature is.... and all of this stuff we're immersed in is not at all our true nature. We're sterile (not sexually, obviously) shaved monkeys locking our own cage doors and using the current social structure to be completely selfish, and truly anti-social at heart. Money and the world economy is probably THE biggest corrupting mechanism ever conceived of, and if there is a light and a dark side, this system is nothing but dark and causes nothing but problems. How can we not see that after a few thousand years at least? I don't know... but if we can't take gentle hints every once in a while, this omniversal harmonic divine force WILL intervene.

I personally think that the powers that be don't want to collapse the economy. I have just recently begun to think the majority of the NWO "collapse the economy and declare martial law and send everyone to death camps and chip everyone and all that end times mark of the beast crap.... it's all propaganda. The people at the top have no clue what they are doing, but they've been given a way to control the world that has been working for a long time now just fine for them because they've been able to buy security and land and food because it was all plentiful. But now because of this system, the world is dying, land, fresh food and water, wealth, everything is becoming tighter and more scarce... and so they're kind of backed into a corner now, just throwing money and assets at the system, hoping to keep it propped up....

but here's the problem. People's minds are changing. Evolution of thought, higher awareness. Evolution is a divine act of finding an efficient way around a problem. We're slowly beginning to realize what's real and what's fake, and I think this plays a big part in the growing social unrest and economic crumbling that's happening. In order to have a healthy economy, you need people to believe in it like a religion. It IS a religion. It is the one world religion.... and we all know religion is a lie. Religions of all sizes and shapes need to end, and universal truths need to be realized. It's an individual process, so every single person on Earth right now matters. Every single person will be the new Messiah, and we will come together and save the planet ourselves, with everyone in cooperation because they have become open and willing to accept each other as family. The economy/governments/religions/classes/borders/steretypes it all is part of one scheme, and it has almost destroyed the human family completely.

It's all going to fall, ladies and gentlemen. It needs to fall. It all needs to crumble. Every lie we hold sacred will be revealed as what it truly is, and it will fall.

Good subject. I'm no numerology expert, but 777 I am aware of. I definitely took it as sign. I've been having a lot of divine inspiration and visions lately. It is intensifying. Just be strong because I don't think the parasite will give up our potential paradise very easily. Just don't fear it. There's no reason to fear any of the bad things that could eventually happen here soon.

Peace dude.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
hey thanks man you bring a LOT of good insight into this thread and explain it better than i can. I think you got it perfectly correct about the economy being the biggest corrupter known to man.

I hate to go too much into bible prophecies in a economy forum but i think this is important to note.
That same guy on youtube forerunner777 also talked about the mark of the beast being 666 and it will control the world economy. He shows how the astrology square that breaks up the heavens into sections has 36 parts and interestingly enough 1+2+3+4+5....36=666. Now I'm not saying astrology is the mark of the beast, don't get me wrong. But astrology is where almost all pagan gods originate from rather from greece, rome, egypt, and of course babylon. And if you think they didn't influence economy your dead wrong, and we can see how history repeats itself again and again. Just look at a dollar bill, the all seeing eye which comes from freemasons, which comes from egypt, which goes back to the eye of horus from babylon if I remember right. The signs are around its just our job to catch em.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I just read that link about 777, and I found it interesting that they mentioned this:

According to the tradition of Himalayan masters, 777 is the number of the celestial man and symbolizes the transmutation which takes place at the time where the man becomes conscious of the necessity to cover the path of initiation, and that he perceives, even of an elementary manner, that the goal is in God.

Right before the crash at the start of october, this is exactly what I realized. The path is God. What is God? Know thyself, my friend. Take your faith away from the outward and turn it inward. This is what all of this is about. Figuring out that we are the divine creator, and we are infinite.... and then the idea of just about everything our whole civilization for thousands of years has been based on, which has mostly been socio-economic in its philosophy is just completely ridiculous and ludicrous and should be abandoned as quickly as possible, for it is the flower of evil... and I'm not completely aware of who planted these seeds of destruction so long ago, but even evil has its Godliness, because it brings us awareness through tribulation.

I.... goddammit I'm being epic again. ehhhh.... so it goes.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by salty-red

Here's the interesting part. We had a 911 point turn around on thursday despite gloomy economic outlooks. So if these numbers do have significance it would seem we are on the brink of the stock crash. We've been burning for over a month now and yesterday may be the turning point to crash mode. Perhaps prophecy was more than just fulfilled on 9/11, but created. Only time will tell.

please comment your opinions

I don't have any opinion, but I have a fact: The lowest point in Thursday trading was at 1:03 pm with the Dow at 7,974 points, and the highest point was at 3:58 pm where the minute by minute chart recorded 8,852 points. So the difference is

high - low = 8,852 - 7,974 = 878 points,

and you missed by 33 points to get your coincidences going. Bummer. You need to look elsewhere to dig up the number that you like to see.

Let me help you. the number 911 must be solid -- there can't be a dispute about it. Just knock next-door. The Standard & Poor 500 index closed at 911.29. Round the number to an integer and you get what you want: 911.

[edit on 11/14/2008 by stander]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Nothing is coincidence. Its not perhaps a god, but aliens or otherwise -or us humans invoking energies that create these events, im thinking theres a sinister purpose as well. Thats what my recent hypothesis is at least.

Look into witchcraft, look into earth grid, look into how your brain works, look into how computers work and you might see it too.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
mastermind you bring up a really, really good point. I didn't see the S&P part that is certainly very important. Closing at 911 on the same day as the dow swing.

Anyways, i should have looked at the article close because the 911 point difference i mentioned should be better stated as this

"After rising more than 100 points at the start, only to lapse below 8,000 for the first time since Oct. 10, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJI) traded up and down in a 911-point range to end at 8,835.25, up 552.59 points or 6.7%. "

taken from cnnmoney the webpage is money.cnn.com...

so 911 popping up twice in the same day on 2 of the 3 US stock markets. Significant indeed.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

"After rising more than 100 points at the start, only to lapse below 8,000 for the first time since Oct. 10, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJI) traded up and down in a 911-point range to end at 8,835.25, up 552.59 points or 6.7%. "

taken from cnnmoney the webpage is money.cnn.com...

so 911 popping up twice in the same day on 2 of the 3 US stock markets. Significant indeed.

Now if you use this horrendous description as a template, you find 911 lurking behind almost every corner. On top of that the 911 code for a significant man-made disaster was attached to an upward movement, which cancels the 911 points with the events of 9/11, because the WTC towers collapsed -- they went down, not up.

But keep watching that 911 -- it's been around causing very peculiar coincidences.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
ya sry stander i meant to say you brought up the good point about the s&p, i need to look at names closer lol. I see what your saying about the upward

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
lol my bad i gave mastermind props for the point stander brought up, i need to check names better.
I know what you mean though, a sign of crashing with an upward trend? doesn't make sense unless you see it as the turning point.

check out this link and look at the stock trends over the past week, you'll see what i mean.
www.urbansurvival.com...

It's a comparison of now and 1929 and the graph is being followed pretty exactly and if i'm correct with my data, we've just passed the last upward trend and we should be crashing to a new low of about 7500 before a small increase, and then down about 5800 before christmas.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by salty-red

The global financial meltdown is prophetically tied to the 9/11 event through the obvious vehicle -- money. Let me show you . . .

The slash between 9 and 11 divides 911 on the months and the day, so there would be no mistake -- that's one way we write dates. But you can use any symbol to separate the month from the day. For example, you can use +, as a separator. But this choice carries a natural follow up:

9+11=20

Now you need to decode the meaning of the number 20, and the decoding must be obviously tied to the highlight of the 9/11 hoopla. That 20 happens to be the famous folded $20 bill showing the burning WTC towers:

www.capnrick.com...
Since there are 7 steps to fold the bill so that it would show the image, that number of steps told you when a financial catastrophe was scheduled to take place in the future, where steps=years:

2001 + 7 = 2008

That's why things, like the nasty bailout, started to unravel in September this year, and that's why the original bailout figure was $7 hundred billion to accent the number of years since September 11, 2001.

The stock market is partly manipulated by the $9+$11 prophecy, because that's the place where a huge amount of money is shuffled around. I believe that November 18 is the day to watch for the 911 doing tricks once again.

keep your eyes open, not a blink
so you wouldn't miss the devil's link

[edit on 11/15/2008 by stander]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
yes i agree 100% with stander on this one. Nov 18th should be a big day for our economy. 700 billion dollar bailout is another good point in terms of these numbers. And i remember that 20 dollar bill trick, it all fits together quite nicely.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

yes i agree 100% with stander on this one. Nov 18th should be a big day for our economy. 700 billion dollar bailout is another good point in terms of these numbers. And i remember that 20 dollar bill trick, it all fits together quite nicely.

Salty, are you ready? Tomorrow, November 18, is the 323rd day of the year.

So . . . ?

Well, it looks like an ordinary day, but if you count backward, November 18 is the 44th day from the end of the year.

So . . . ?

Salty, lets think about it: Obama has been elected the 44th President of the USA. Got that picture? Tomorrow is the day when his whole presidency unravels before our eyes with all that ups and downs: the Dow chart is the Nostradamus mirror!

Salty, are you ready?

No?

Neither am I. I think I shall avert my eyes, for the sight could be something too much to bear. On top of that, there might be events outside the market taking place tomorrow to clue the future. If that 911 pops somewhere than we better start counting the rosary.

Salty, are you scared?
Me too.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
well it's a couple more hours till the markets open and by the looks of it they'll open down 1.5-2 percent. Best case scenario, markets continue to fall and it will continue the slide started friday morning. Worst case, if these numbers turn out to be more than coincidence, no ones ready. Will this be black tuesday? Collapse of consumer society, we already saw circuit city, best buy, and gm hit bankruptcy. Natural disaster? Another terrorist attack? Let's hope Nastradamus isn't proved right. But then again, aren't we all secretly wishing these prophecies are for real, and that there is higher influence?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
well i guess it's not a bad thing nothing happened. still a little disappointing

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

When did they create the new $20 bill? Anything to that one? or was it done before 9/11?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

well i guess it's not a bad thing nothing happened. still a little disappointing

Don't despair, Salty. I need to remind you something from my previous post:

Well, it looks like an ordinary day, but if you count backward, November 18 is the 44th day from the end of the year.

Salty, lets think about it: Obama has been elected the 44th President of the USA. Got that picture? Tomorrow is the day when his whole presidency unravels before our eyes with all that ups and downs: the Dow chart is the Nostradamus mirror!

Today's DJIA was supposed to tell us something about Obama. For some reason the issue selected was this question:

Electoral Math -- Obama Landslide?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Did Obama win by a landslide?

The Dow brought the answer by gaining 151 points today and the answer is yes.

I know that 151 doesn't resemble yes or no, but you need to understand how the Great Manipulator works. Here . . .

China Landslide Kills 151, Hopes Fade for Missing

chinadigitaltimes.net...

According to the news, the landslide occurred on Monday, November 17, that means yesterday. So the Tuesday session resolved the issue whether Obama won by the landslide. But it also says that China could be a problem for Obama.

Salty, we can't do 911 all the time. That's the way it is. Sometimes other issues had to be resolved.

Well, I really wouldn't like to suffocate 151 times. The Great Manipulator should find other ways, but positive things don't make the news that often.

[edit on 11/18/2008 by stander]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join