It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Classic Quotes" Burial Ground

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
# 100...ya buddy!!

Another great one from cbass...

The topic discussed was whether Bush was planning on putting a 'forward' base on the moon to deal with potential alien threats...

Originally posted by cbass
reply to post by asmeone2

If it were contrived, why would there be the need for a forward base on the moon? And for that matter, what the hell is a forward base on the moon?
Is it different than a backward base?

Why is an Ex-prime minister saying these things?
Am I in the twilight zone?
If you would show people this video fifty years ago they would $***
their pants.
Are we that numb to such talk that it goes un noticed now?

A combo of sarcasm and dis-belief in regards to the topic as well as societies inability to grasp the obvious...but it's the last sentence that makes the largest impact...

[edit on 11/18/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Im thinking next milestone will be the 200th post..We can serve refreshments to celebrate, Maybe juice and brownies or perhaps chips, dips, chains, and whips?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

That is funny as hell!
You know I read that thread in its entirety when it was first posted.
At that time I was to busy trying to imagine the story line that I did'nt grasp just how funny it was.

Now I’m looking back and cant stop laughing.
I know somewhere out there a goldfish man is on his own ATS site talking about his violent encounter with a human.

This guy was more vicious than Charles Manson, I feel sorry for the goldfish guy., and I love how he just went to bed with a clear conscience , I mean WOW this guy must have been a hard core killer!
I cant believe what people post sometimes on here, it boggles my mind.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Now I’m looking back and cant stop laughing.
I know somewhere out there a goldfish man is on his own ATS site talking about his violent encounter with a human.

Now that is comedy.That really made me laugh.I guess I can say that since the the man that posted this is a friend and its funny as hell

[edit on 18-11-2008 by cmd18B]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I just found another really good one and it may be the first mod quote to make it to the grave yard...Really good one Intrepid

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread354664/pg1

Originally posted by intrepid
There was this cop that gave me a hard time for years. Kicked my ass when I was 16 and confiscated my car. There was no reasoning with him. That being said, I was quite the handful in the 70's. He didn't insist I call him "Sir" but he did want me to call him "Dad".

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Just when I think I have read it all I come across this little gem, Suffice to say that since ive read this I think I have become slightly stuipd but only after I laughed my ass off for five minutes.I know you will all enjoy this one.......I MUST INSIST YOU READ THIS THREAD THAT I HAVE POSTED BELOW...COMEDIC GOLD

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread232012/pg1

Originally posted by merka
It seems kind of odd. Why eat skinny children when there are juicy fat adults everywhere in America. You could cut kidnappings by 50% at the very least and STILL get more nutrients!!!

[edit on 18-11-2008 by cmd18B]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
From a contrail/chemtrail thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by pteridine
I am a high ranking reptilian agent and we have been putting invisible bioactive compounds in middle distillate fuels for years. Diesel, Jet-A, JP-5, JP-8, and especially JP-7. They are everywhere. They are designed to befuddle the human brain and cause serious logic faults. Humans exposed to them make claims that are unsubstantiated and demand negative evidence. They argue in circles and can't seem to answer simple questions or hold a thought. We reptilians are immune to their effects.
We have been circling the human nests containing freepatriot, truthtellist, and kucinich. As you can see, our plan is working well. Fortunately, the effects last 40 human years so we may now move to high value targets.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't know if this person was being serious or not, but that is the beauty of this post...

The topic discussed a 'ball' on the OP's shin that may or may not be an implant - I think...

Sketchy procedure...!

Originally posted by Crabmeat
go to your doctor, get an x-ray, and if that doesn't result an answer, cut open your leg and do some exploring.
it might sound painful, but you'll live.

also - check for any sort of scarring around the bump/lump, as well as on the back side of your shin, i believe that's called the calf...?

should be no more than one inch long with two point looking parts at the two ends of the scar.
I have one that appeared one day. don't feel any implants though.

I have no idea just how self medicated I would need to be to pull this off...but if I were to guess - a hill of opiates and a 1/5 of GG should do the trick...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Looks like I will be the one to quote a whole thread, Ive just read a thread that is probably one of the most idiotic threads ever created, The OP is very close minded and a tad ignorant and the members had a field day with this one, Even Skeptic Overlord chimed IN!!!

I really hope some of you decide to read this and keep your rudeness to yourself, Its not about anykind of bashing about somebodys lifestyle but about good laughs from the members

www.belowtopsecret.com/forum/thread210633/pg1&addstar=1&on=2249225#pid2249225

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Here's one. the thread isMexican Gangsters Converting America's National Parks Into Gigantic Marijuana Patches

shot youth makes a marvelous observation about pot being grown all over the national park system:

Chris, dont blow it up. Its just in that desert, nowhere else. and the growers most def dont smoke out the National Park Patrols. And thoes patrols dont help grow the crop! no wai! couldn't be!

"you know like, pot like burns out that thinking receptor in the bottom of your brain, disabling the dual hemisphere to communicate with itself."

"a regular pot smokers problem solving ability will be gone within ten years of use"

back to my republican self.

god damn spics taking our landscaping and gardening jobs and selling our kids pot!!!!! white man aught to make it legal so were making them monies

did i mention the levi's im wearing were made in mexico. the grills made from mexico are atleast ten fold the chinaman ones. and these levis have lasted longer then some of the 60 dollar skate pants i own.

LMAO!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This jewel was on a thread about retired military being recalled to active duty in the next week.

Originally posted by arcnaver
I have verified and undeniable proof that this is indeed a rumor.
The Big Hot Dog Buns in charge have not contacted me yet as they have assure me that I would be the first to know if the world was going to weenie town.

well this is enough proof for me, I'm certainly a lot more relaxed now that the hot dog buns have spoken.

military recall

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Some of these are BRILLIANT!

I came across this beauty recently from network dude:

I love that!

You gotta click it to read the whole thing.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Rollinster]

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Rollinster]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Another one from the chemtrail/contrail debate www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by dave420

"And yes, of course there are more 'chemtrails' in the winter, as they are formed by hot exhaust condensing in the colder atmosphere. The colder the atmosphere, the more condensation. Just like you notice your breath when you breathe outside more in the winter - or is that 'chembreath', something else we should all be scared of?"

edit- removed add star thing

[edit on 11/21/2008 by doomsauce]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by doomsauce

HOLY S
I HAVE CHEMBREATH!!

Nice

[edit on 21/11/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Nothing to add here, other than than this:

Posting link with an embedded "addstar=" is a cheap trick

Really, people.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean

Really, people.

I'm guessing you're referring to my last post. Believe it or not (this is a conspiracy site so i'm going to assume not) all i did was copy and paste, i don't know where that came from.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This comes from a thread started today:
Dead Body adjacent Crashed Disk on Moon
Where the "body" would be this one:

Originally posted by Nohup
Oh, yeah! I see exactly what you're talking about! Good work.

(spins index finger around temple)

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by doomsauce

Originally posted by Ian McLean

Really, people.

I'm guessing you're referring to my last post. Believe it or not (this is a conspiracy site so i'm going to assume not) all i did was copy and paste, i don't know where that came from.

It happens whenever you star a post, then you copy the link from the address bar. Try starring some post and then look at the address bar

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is whats killing ATS..I cant even get two pages of posts on my threads but this guy gets some replies on an absurd topic...

A couple of quotes to get your Friday drink on!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread412912/pg8

Originally posted by FederalBlackAge
reply to post by caitlinfae

Just because i have just met my spirit guide recently doesn't mean i don't have a extremely high midichlorian level. Luke Skywalker only had trained for a very short period of time before he was able to destroy the death star.

AND SOME MORE

Originally posted by FederalBlackAge
reply to post by caitlinfae

Your mistake, my abilities have nothing to do with Star Wars. I protect myself with a multilayer shield with a lot of detail on each individual layer. I charge it about every hour.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

LiQuiD_FuSioN

I too often relish the day when something huge will happen. Perhaps in chaotic times, you will find purpose? Something to awaken your mind and body.. to make a stand or to finally attain power? Just my two cents.

"People should not fear their government, governments should fear their people, Every 30 years we need to have a revolution. Kill all the lawers first"

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become one himself.

Cant remember if these came from ATS or what But I liked them so well I Copied them into a text file on my HD titled nice quotes.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join