It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Classic Quotes" Burial Ground

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Tread Title
Advice: I Think My Boyfriend Is A Reptile!

...we were sitting on his couch one day, this is when I first noticed it, and we were just staring at each other like 'young loves' do and his right eye turned into a slit.

Originally posted by
UnforgiveableSin

And the reply ......

Sweetheart, I've had that problem too. They start out as mammals, but they always transmogrify into lizards. I find copious volumes of high-quality alcohol help until you can extract yourself from the cage.

Originally posted by 123143

Great idea for a thread

S&F

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thread Title
Osama killed through CIA Mind Control

Osama Bin Laden has been killed in 2005 by the US govt. He is dead. This is inside stuff ! He was killed by CIA mind control.

post by sunny_2008ny

reply.....

post by Resinveins

No way dude... his turban is lined with tin foil and lead. This not only makes him irritable and unstable.... but also immune to death from mind control.

To which sunny_2008ny replied .....

To let you know tinfoil and metal cannot beat mind control. They made him brain dead by stopping his brain fuinctioning.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I found this little gem, Its from a thread I started but it warrants a posting because its a cool quote..

Originally posted by Grey Magic

Sleep all day. Party all night. Never grow old. Never die. It's fun to be a vampire...

From the movie Lost Boys (1987)

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Oh and I really love this quote..Its kind of makes me ill to see that people actually think this crap, What a charlie foxtrot.

Originally posted by Keyhole
Love the title of the article!

I'm surprised other countries aren't putting the USA on THEIR terrorist country list!

I would say the US threatens and bullies more countries than any other country on our governments "terrorist blacklist" does!

[edit on 10/11/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I have a question Chapter 29..Who is the guy that you sent the U2U to? Im a bit curious kind sir..

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
not really a thread but heres what happened

a write a thread and then 30 seconds later its moved so i send the guy a U2U and it said "wow you guys are quick"

his response "dont tell my wife"

had me rolling on the floor.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
These are very funny I hope to see more, I think I will look for a few my self..........

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rikk7111

Star em if you like Rikk..This is such a refreshing thread, I could spend hours here having fun and enjoying some levity.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

I have a question Chapter 29..Who is the guy that you sent the U2U to? Im a bit curious kind sir..

I've been given the green light...

internos...

Thank you kind Sir...I may not have posted this if you had not thrown your support my way...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
A quote that I have always enjoyed actually came from myself.

It was in a thread entitled "Just how bad is Mercury?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I talked about my exerience as a child breaking thermometers open and playing with the mercury inside. But the part of my repy I am referring too is...

"As far as I know I havent had any side effects from it. Perhaps though playing with that mercury is the reason I am sitting here wearing a tinfoil hat reading up on the latest conspiracies."

I liked it enough to make it my signature.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Ok I know we weren't supposed to nominate ourselves but this one did stand out for me

From this thread: Giant "Bigfoot Prints in Borneo.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the photo in question:

To which we had this assessment:

Originally posted by super70
At first glance I must say I was impressed. My calculations of the beast is 38 feet in height, with a total weight of 6 tons. But once I began to analyze the image further, doubts crept up and something was certainly amiss. Explain to me how a 38 foot creature weighing 6 tons could step on that pool stick and not break it?

This gentlemen, is your smoking gun.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by super70]

I simply replied with:

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Your 'Smoking gun' is a tape measure

Reply:

Originally posted by super70

Why would Bigfoot attempt to measure his own footprint?

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thats Priceless!

Sometimes I dont know if people are serious or not.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Check this one out...

I was actually going through archives earlier looking for some - and there are some, but then I retuned to the present time to check out what's new and I find this just waiting to be discovered...

The topic being discussed was the idea that you can reach a higher awareness thru meditation...

Beer or god?

Originally posted by dunwichwitch

Ever since these events.... I've been able to feel all the energy of the universe converging on me at once and flowing through me constantly.

I feel like a helpless messiah sometimes. Like.... "yeah yeah I'm the one, God. I know. But problem is, God.... I just like beer too much."

Love it...ego and honesty all wrapped up together and nicely delivered...I personally think he should stick with just the beer.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
What a great thread! I'm sitting here with tears running down my face from holding my laughter in so I don't wake the rest of the house!

The following post had me literally LOL-ing for at least 10 minutes.

The Great Depression II - It sounds like a new movie

NARRATOR
In a world of floating currencies and a time of mass economic ignorance...

FADE FROM BLACK - INTERIOR - SENATE FLOOR
SEN. Ableman
"I ask you AGAIN Mister Secretary, 'How much of a burden is this going to be on the taxpayer - the American People?'"

SEC. Jones
"YOU sit up there in your comfortable taxpayer bought suit and presume lecture ME about burdens on American People?"

SEN. Ableman
"JUST GIVE ME THE NUMBER!"

SEC. Jones
"YOUR CALCULATOR CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THE NUMBER!"

NARRATOR
...One man is about to discover a truth so extraordinary...

CUT TO - INTERIOR - GOVERNMENT FILE STORAGE
DR. Vines - trying to suppress his excitement.
"This can't be real!"

MR. Porter - whispering.
"What's it say, Doc?"

DR. Vines
"It talks about plans. My God. Calculators, computers, everything digital has a maximum number that it can represent..."

MR. Porter
"And that..."

DR. Vines - continues, ignoring Porter.
"...and they own all the electronics companies ...and they control the rate of inflation."

NARRATOR
...that it may cost him everything and everyone he holds dear.

CUT TO - INTERIOR - SUBWAY CAR
DR. Vines is bloody and panting hard. He looks injured.
"You have to tell" *wheeze* "the president" *wince* "about the plot-"

MR. Porter
"DOC! Don't die! Come on, tell me, 'What plot?'"

DR. Vines
"The document. Overflow.. Overfl-" *expires*

MR. Porter
"NOOOOOOO!"

MONTAGE
Running person.
Explosion.
Intense angry stare.
Car chase.
Big explosion.
Fist fight.
Gun play.
Explosion.

FADE TO BLACK

Coming December '08

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

Thats Priceless!

Sometimes I dont know if people are serious or not.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by snowen20]

I have to agree completely with that , you really don`t know who you`ve got at the other screen - on the other side of the world !

ATS is the ultimate petri dish

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
the discussion was about quantum physics and was startin to get good when this bomb got dropped.

quote: Let me answer your question with another. How can you be in two different places when you're nowhere at all?

reply: you can be under the robe of a priest in a catholic church.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This comes from the "christians hating gays contradiction" thread.

Post of noobfun.

Originally posted by noobfun

Originally posted by pause4thought
God sets the terms. Not his creatures.

He reveals Himself as and when He choses.

He also promises to reveal Himself to those who seek Him with their whole heart and consider what He has said through His Word, the Bible.

(And with that I'll finish. God bless!)

isnt that handy

maybe he is hding away from the Hague they have more then a few war crimes and genocidal charges they could throw at him

Crackup!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

AWW man..That is really really funny. Like I said before its nice to just have a casual thread once and awhile to break away from the daily grind of ATS while still trying stick with the overall theme. Star for that great quote!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I thought this whole thread was funny....
the word is sceptic not skeptic....

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
OMG, lolololol

Some hilarious stuff here.
chapter29, perhaps someone should add some disclaimer in the title like "DON'T read while eating/drinking", my keyboard is a mess now, LMAO.

Here's a recent one:

OP:

I turn on the computer this morning and all my desktop icons have all been neatly arranged. I did not do this and neither did my GF.
Have I been hacked?

Reply by Anonymous:

no, your desktop cleanup wizard is probably set to run every certain amount of days. Besides, what kind of hacker would bust into your computer to arrange your desktop icons??

Original post

Ed to fix tags

[edit on 15/11/2008 by internos]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join