It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incoming Asteroid!!! Nov 15th?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
www.drboylan.com...

The information I am about to share is potentially disturbing. But there is no need to panic, because Humans and Star Nations will collaboratively deal effectively with the upcoming peril which I am about to report

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

So....

you are Dr Boylan? And you wrote this?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

And because it wasn't posted:

There is an asteroid headed on a collision course with Earth. It is 8/10 of a mile long and 6/10 of a mile wide (1.4 km long by 1 km wide). On its current course it would, if it penetrated Earth’s atmosphere, be due to impact the North Atlantic at about 2:30-3:00 pm EST on November 15, 2008.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
That is biggest load of BS, only second to Blossom FraudChild this year.

Where to people come up with this [SNIP].

I mean come on, look at the website and the mail address of the mail list... If I had a PHd and President and whatnot of whatever, I would not have a crap html webpage and friggin yahoo mailing list.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex

The information I am about to share is potentially disturbing. But there is no need to panic, because Humans and Star Nations will collaboratively deal effectively with the upcoming peril which I am about to report

In other words, this crisis will be averted and humans will be none-the-wiser, we'll just have to take you at your word? Am I understanding this correctly? That is very convenient indeed.

The moment you mention "remote viewing", my desire to give your story a fair trial goes out the window. If a national space agency were reporting this, it'd be one thing. As it stands, this is yet another hokey "The [spirits, aliens, celestial guides, elves] tell me that [insert catastrophe] is impending!" ATS doesn't have a great history with these, so forgive my incredulity.

[edit on 14/11/08 by paperplanes]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Nevermind panicing people , you can buy protection for yourself and your loved ones for only $19.95 (plus taxes) .
in the kit you get the following:

A tin foil hat. to keep the radiation from your brain
a brush. to sweep away the debris that may (or may not ) fall onto your property.
a shovel. to dig yourself a hole to crawl into
a snack bar. you gotta feed yourself
a bottle of water. you gotta drink
a mirror. so when you bend over you can line your lips up with your butt to kiss it goodbye
and a book. to while away the minutes before you realise you've been duped (again).

oh and postage and packing will cost you only $2000.00 for land post, cos the box is soooo big filled with polystyrene chips ( another item free of charge - you can lay on it so you can be comfortable in your hole).

So when the 16th comes along the guy can say " don't worry , crisis averted, my'friends' and I saved you all, now bow down to my will." I was right wasn't I?"

Yeah right

SOrry for the pee take, but I've heard stories like this so many times I find it hard to believe (again) so my question to the OP is this ..
Is it visible yet ? and if so can I see it fron London ?

( bet I don't get an answer)

[edit on 14/11/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex

Well, I feel much better then. Nothing scares people more than a lack of Humans and Star Nations collaborating to deal effectively with the upcoming peril you just mentioned.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
As a believer in almost everything, I must say that for some reason, I just don't buy this.

It's almost like he added "PhD" in desperation to gain some credibility so people would believe it.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I allege without any proof that the op has smoked some sorta [SNIP] imported directly from Montego Bay, Jamaica. Or maybe it was imported from the Star Nations. Who knows?

Mod Edit: Removed Drug Reference.

Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
As a believer in almost everything, I must say that for some reason, I just don't buy this.

That line is gold.

And for my second line. I wanted to say that I agree with the first.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Dr. Richard Boylan is a former California psychologist who had his state psychology license revoked back in 1995 over allegations of improper sexual interaction with female patients in his hot tub (hydro 'therapy'?). He still uses the title doctor, even though he is not legally licensed for mental therapy anymore.

Boylan, Richard J., Ph.D. (PSY 10047)
Sacramento, CA
Interim Suspension Order issued June 3, 1994 - no practice. Partial stay granted July 21, 1994 - may treat male patients only.

Boylan, Richard J., Ph.D. (PSY 10047)
Sacramento, CA
B&P Code §2960(j). Gross negligence in the practice of psychology. Decision effective August 4, 1995. License revoked.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Nice find, so he's not content with 'trying to screw' female patients ( allegedly)( to cover my own ass) but now he wants to screw with our minds.........

Nice going Doc.. or is it Doc?
is nonDoc a word yet?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
What i fear most is that the next big asteroid impact will happen during my lifetime. If there is anything discussed on these forums that is most likely to happen then you can be certain that asteroids will hit the earth and cause mass extinctions in the future.

But this rubbish I just dont buy:

"A remote-viewing psychic on my team saw that the Nov. 15 asteroid’s impact has the potential to create an extremely-powerful downward pressure wave that would precipitate the eruption of a massive volcano on the seabed floor which would grow to almost the ocean’s surface, causing weather and ocean navigation challenges."

If it happens, however, remote viewers will gain my biggest respect (for the last days of humanity).

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

I'm curious if you could provide a link. My search attempts for that information was futile, it would be much appreciated.

Edit: Thanks for the link

Originally posted by DataWraith
Nice going Doc.. or is it Doc?
is nonDoc a word yet?

We can always add it to the lexicon, I don't see what not.

[edit on 11/14/2008 by Forest]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Forest

California Board of Psychology

www.psychboard.ca.gov...

(scroll down to boylan)

[edit on 14-11-2008 by TrainDispatcher]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hey guys I just got a message from the GFBS. (The Galactic Federation Of Bull S___) They told me that this doctor tried to touch them in his hot tub as well and that there is no asteroid heading our way!!!

In light,

Gruesome Buttchild

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ok.. Just for the record, when this DOES NOT HAPPEN..can we please put this Dr. . Richard Boylan crap behind us and stop turning this forum into 'The island of misfit predictions'... its starting to get embarrassing.

Thanks in advance,

AE~

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Ya know what would suck? I mean ya know what would really, really suck? What if an asteroid hit the Atlantic on the 15th?

Well, that would make all the predictions in this thread hoaxes.

Well, other than the (snicker) good doctor's.

And that would just be the bubbles in the hot tub.

So to speak....

Meh, we'll just have to wait and see.
Cuhail

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

I commend you on your diligence to fight the good fight Cuhail

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Well I'm glad somebody sees all the useless claptrap that seems to get posted more and more.

I mean, Dr. Dick tagging his patients in a hot tub hardly relates to the core of the thread- an asteroid. It's sad and pathetic, yes, but hardly related to his prediction.
And the guys who are dead positive it's not going to happen are just as debatable as the Dasterdly Doc...or non-doc, as the thread seems to label him. (I think that may be the point of their concrete stances
)

So it all comes down to either it won't happen, or I ridicule these posters between coverages of an asteroid hitting the earth with enough uumph to make the news.

Oh whatever will happen?

Good to see ya Lou!

Cuhail

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join