It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 105 - Jordan Maxwell Lecture Series #5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Jordan Maxwell Lecture Series #5 – ATS MIX Show 105

Jordan Maxwell a preeminent researcher and speaker in the fields of secret societies, occult philosophies, and ufology since 1959 is our final lecturer in our series. His work is not only fascinating to explore, but too important to ignore. We have UFO Sightings from the USA and the SkepticOverlord stops by during Dave and Johnny's intro to share some important new facts. And we conclude the show with some classic "Blasts from Your Past" snippets.

Jordan Maxwell's Official Website

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Or Our RSS FEED Where They Are Available For Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 87:37
file: atsmix_3142.mp3
size: 30457k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/14/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

[edit on 11/14/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Holy Cow!

What and how Jordan Maxwell explained how the banking and monetary is tied into so many different facets of our life has left me a bit disconcerted in ways I never thought possible. I don't think I'll look at or think about currency in the same way ever again.

Just out of curiosity Dave, do you have to apply salve for all the hide chapping? Too funny!

Another great show guys, you bring a smile to my face and make me think with every show.

Wingz

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hearing jordan was good. But one point i have to make, is that the people doing the show, and talking sound about 5 years old. Its true just listen to them, lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Hearing jordan was good. But one point i have to make, is that the people doing the show, and talking sound about 5 years old. Its true just listen to them, lol.

Agreed'd !

Woot! This is pretty good to listen to...

-Ign0RanT

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I take exception to that... I am 7 and Johnny is 6!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
forgive my ignorance, but if this is part 5, where are the other parts? ...i can't seem to find them...

...maybe "lecture series #5" doesn't mean it's really 5 parts though?

thanks for helping!

Jordan Maxwell really helped me see things from a different point of view, and i credit him for all he's done to help myself and others open their eyes to this occult world!!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
forgive my ignorance, but if this is part 5, where are the other parts? ...i can't seem to find them...

...maybe "lecture series #5" doesn't mean it's really 5 parts though?

thanks for helping!

No problem..... there were 5 Speakers that we are showcasing from the Bay Area UFO Conference. Jordan was Number 5 of that group.... not 5 parts to his lecture.

Dave

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

ok that's what i thought! i just wanted to make sure i didn't miss any of this man's material!

thanks again for posting this - listening now!

[edit on 16-11-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
No problem. I went to Jordan's special seminar, which we were not allowed to record, and this guy is extremely fluent in what he believes and what he has to say. The room was packed.

Dave

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Was he using some weird mind manipulation technique when he kept saying over and over and over that "they hate us for our freedoms", that was pretty weird.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I can only give you my observations and allow his lecture to stand for itself as far as opinions, etc. The place was packed.... if there was mind control going on..... it must have bypassed me.

Dave

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I agree with mostly everything he said but I disagree with what he said about science. He must not be a very scientific person. How can anyone say that all science is false?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

i think he meant that because it's man-made, it has faults, and it's not perfect! take physics, for example - modern research is starting to prove some scientific models wrong through newer discoveries in science!

for the best example of this, watch an hour-long video about our "electric universe"!!

Dave - you could even benefit by watching this!! ...it's actually the most enlightening video i've seen in about 3 years!!

EDIT: i wonder why the video won't play here on this post, but it plays fine through the GoogleVideo link...

[edit on 18-11-2008 by adrenochrome]

USED YouTube PLAYER and made corrections.

[edit on 11/19/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Send me the code via U2U and let me give it a go. I have never had luck with Google Video.... only YouTube.

Dave

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
To the TOP!

GREAT i cannot wait to listen to this. Jordan Maxwell is an absolute LEGEND! I am always fascinated when i listen to his work.

Very well done guys for getting him on the show.

I will listen to this when i get home from work von smerk!

Jordan Maxwell should be the US president. We would live in a peaceful soceity then.

Peace and Love.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Okay..... got your U2U with YouTube coding.... everything works now.

Note to Members, this is a multi-part video with YouTube, so when you are finished with 1, go to 2 and so on. It's right there on the page.

This is a great video. Thanks AC.

Dave

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I would like to say that I 100% believe that Jordon Maxwell had the experience that he had. But, I am thinking,

"Great, so what happened to his family of demons are people too book toting, ufo callers? Did they get into a saucer off his front lawn after ice cream sundaes in the cafe'--or something?"

The story is so short.

top topics

join